I've fucked almost 100 girls. i'm on about 92. what should do for my century party

i've fucked almost 100 girls. i'm on about 92. what should do for my century party

get cancer

celebrate number 100 by not roofieing them

Suck your first of 100 dicks

How many of them you actually liked?

And how many did you fuck just to get your number up?

Bonus question: do vaginas feel different?

>somehow more of a faggot than OP

This.

You seem mad.
Why you mad though?

Go to the Doctors for the stds you accumulated.

Celebrate by not lying on Sup Forums

get checked for some latent STI's

you probably have AIDS

>rule 2

OP is a beta cuck confirmed.

Betas don't get to fuck 100 chicks, dude. Also, cuck assumes he keeps a girl for himself while he sleeps with other girls.

i've had sex with one person and prolly had sex more than you, cuck

Not OP but I've rounded 100 a couple years ago. Was doing about 15-20 per year until I met tinder. I once did 6 in a week with tinder. Gotta say, I have done 3 in a night once without tinder (would've done 4 maybe 5, but couldn't get it up anymore Cuz also drunk so I just fingered one).

Never had a single STD and 80% was without condom.

Marry #100

Do you live in a big city? How do you even go about getting it that often? Advice?

if hookers count iv'e well surpassed 100

Village of 27k ppl only. There are 2 small student cities in driving in little over half an hour drive and I travel a lot. Those 3 girls fucked(of which 1 was a doctor and visited me back home) was on citytrip in Prague.

Used to fuck a lot more and easier when I was younger, because I grew more serious or just lazier.

Tinder helps a lot, but it's pretty much the same as in real life: be confident and don't give a fuck. Never think "that girl is too pretty for me".

I'm a decent looking guy but not especially handsome, I just tried a lot and after a while you really get the hang of it. I used to watch those old simplepickup videos, the ones with Jason still in it and do the same. After a whole I could just walk up to a girl and pretend to not even like her while keeping the conversation going. That's when she gets wet for you.

Cut your dick off

OP here, pretty much the same although for some reason (yet to figure out why) i suck at tinder. way better in real lif. have had 3 in 24 hours, had a 5some the other week with random girls, never worn a condom, no stds, never paid for sex

Nice. I've only had a threesome with a 4th girl just walking around naked but not wanting to participate.

You just gotta be extremely direct on tinder tbh.

Hmm interesting. I live in a good sized city and i'm decently attractive, and actually have my shit together too. I think my problem is, like you mention, I think too many girls are 'too hot' for me, so I don't even bother trying.
I can do 'ok' with conversations, but it feels way to awkward for me to just try walking up to and picking up a girl at a bar/club. At least I have tinder. Just gotta try be more confident i guess, and stop telling myself that I have no chance with hot girls.

one of the chicks was a chunker, not sure if that counts. took a bit of effort to get 'er in there but in the end a good time was had by all

yeah i tend to drag on tinder a bit maybe they lose interest

Also, this is very important: girls don't give a shit about what you say. The only thing that matters is how you say it.

If you're confident and funny enough to start talking about diarrhea it would still work.

>100
>century

So you've fucked one girl a every year? You've got to be older than 92 though. If you as old as I think you are them you don't have much time. I don't think you could make it 8 more years but I'm rooting for you.

You and I both know that everyone on Sup Forums is a virgin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Historically accurate seppuku demonstration

I've fucked way beyond 200 by now, but then again.. I'm 42.

cheerio.

did you throw any parties?
42 probably means you routinely budgeted for sex

not much, always been piss poor. I never really tried that hard either, just had a combo of good looks and rugged charms. The last few years been slow, but that's pretty much on me -I don't go out anymore, too lazy.

OP still here? I'm at a cool 28 @ 22 y/o, but I keep getting tied up in relationships and I don't cheat. My current relationship has been a year, 6 months before that I had an 11 month relationship.

My returns are good, and I like increasing my body count, but I keep falling in love. Anyone have some perspective on this?

Rules of the Internet
Rule 82: Nobody tells the truth on the Internet

Put a dress on and go get some aids

so, you're lying when you say no one tells the truth on the internet. That would mean someone might tell the truth on the internet, which again would counter your rule making it a lie which in turn would.. oh shit, never mind.

Love is better than body count. Coming from +-150 body count. Would take them all back for the love of my life.

being this much of a faggot

i can tell you're about as old as the fucking internet pulling that shit

100th time has to be a dead girl

Vaginas do feel different

joke

your head

OP / anyone with a high count - where do you pull women? how do you slay? i'm not unattractive but I've only been in monogamous relationships and am now single, pretty much 0 game - any advice to increase casual encounters?

Start by not giving a fuck. Just walk up to them and talk with nothing to lose. Expect to be rejected and don't care. Even famous chick magnets get rejected. When you do, just shrug it off and go to the next.

Practise makes perfect.

sauce on pic OP

>sauce on pic OP

pic sauce?

friends of friends, randoms at bars. i just have a trait that allows me to talk unnervously to random girls when i'm slightly drunk. doesn't work out all the time, sometimes they look at me weird. trick is to not let that get to you and always, always consider yourself above them. may seem arrogant, but as soon as you start ogglin' over girls / put them on a pedestal, you're forever gunna be a cuck/that faggot who 90% of their time spent outsode the house is taking photos of his gf. fuck. that. shit. they thrive on themselves and their social media image it and its fuckin disappointing.
i never meet them online / tinder etc.

no idea man, but i need to visit that place and fuck that chick on the left

Are you talking at bars / clubs / social things? Or legit just public places like grocery store / transit or what have you

K so you're talking unnervously - you've got their interest - how do you seal the deal?

Social things first. Public places can work, but only after you get the hang of it, a drink don't do it where people know you.

HIV test.

>almost 100
>thinks its a big deal..

Youre a fucking bullshitter. I could not keep track after like 30 or so. I used to try to keep track though because you feel proud of the notches on your belt but wtf 92 is so specific. Ive hit at least 60 myself but its literally just a guess. If you fucked 92 girls and been keeping count thats some sociopathic shit

I sincerely think the average is below 10 though.

would you ever go solo? or only with mates

average is definitely below 10.... for general population.
This site isnt general pop. Its all virgins or dudes that fuck a hooker each week

Be a bro and give your 100th girl to a virgin

How did you do it?

get your first STD test

Get 99 and 100 done at the same time.

you live in your moms basement and only go out for mcdonalds. stop lying

This

i live on an island that has streets full of endless clubs and bars,beach parties everyday,hundreds of thousands of young and old party chicks come here every summer to blow off some steam..i average about 10 -15 different one nighters per month for 6 months of the season,ive been doing this for the past 10 years..do the math

Why the water rule tho. Your body needs water, so drink that shit.

>what should do for my century party
get tested for aids would be my advice.

so people do not drink it instead of alcohol?

Yeah I get that. It's just that that would lead to death and avoiding water is just crazy unhealthy. You'd think fine bitches would wanna stay healthy and no pregnant (no condoms rule). Not these hoes tho.

No STDs though? Are you even concerned about such thing? Is the danger overrated?

so far im good.i do use condoms and get tested once a year..

Travel solo all the time. 2 weeks in Japan, 3 weeks in Mexico the last year.

I don't go out solo at home, Cuz small town. But I would if I was in a big city where no one knows me.

You can survive off of drinking only beer.

Wrap it up. Not op here but in 100+ club. Got the clap before and shit sucked (could have been worse, luckily not tho). Felt like burning bad (7/10 on pain scale. Like when you bust and put your underwear on right away and the post cum sticks your dicktip to your underwear and you rip it off....every time you piss).

Only go bagless if they're in your rotation and they're on the pill and get tested regularly. 18+ years of child support ain't worth it

only true post in here

Its so obviously true. I want anyone in this thread to imagine 92 people they've had a conversation with. Not even fucked. Just off the top of your head name 92 people you had a legit convo with.
If i were a betting man oh waut nvm i am a betting man actually have a huge gambling problem. 10/9 times i put money OP had fucked fewer girls than the fingers on his hands and is less than 22 years old

Nothing. Just keep fucking them until you feel the need to get an actual significant other. How long that takes varies from person to person. I hit 24 before it got to me. Cheated on every girl I dated until that point, now I'm steadily building a life with the woman I love and have been with for almost 5 years. No cheating, real intimacy. It's nice after years of random one nighters.

where?

Im a junior and ive fucked just under 75 that is if were counting people and not the very few i hit it multiple with.

How old is OP

You dont even gotta wrap it up wtf. If i gotta put my dick in a suit and waste a few hours I'll just jerk off.

Fucked 70-80 easy since i made an empty Facebook and joined tinder about 2 years ago. Get tested every month. Nothing.

People like you all whine about stds like people say shark attacks only happen near beaches. Fuck girls with their head on straight and they'll likely be clean. Stds are concentrated in heavy drug population

Kill yourself faggot