One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others...

One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others, I would like to begin torturing small animals such as cats and dogs. The screams they make should give me satisfaction. I don't want to have any of my "human" feelings anymore. It hasn't done me anything good. I should learn some ways of how to lie and manipulate people into doing my own needs. I've never really shown my dark side to anyone else, for the fear of being institutionalised. But let's just say that I'm an evil person. I would like to fake guilt and have a superficial charm in order to appear natural and be able to blend in with others to fool them into trusting me, then quickly murder them and hide their bodies somewhere. Their corpses can be used as a trophy for me to have a glance at from time to time. I see women as sex objects to be abused by males. Okay maybe the word I'm looking for is a sociopath here, but they are both pretty similar to one another. Anons can further discuss about what should be done with me.

edgy. seek suicide and then act upon it

>Anons can further discuss about what should be done with me.
Get a hobby like join a bowling league or something.

Supposedly if you suck a couple of dicks you start to think you're a woman.

Do you know who you are talking to? I'm going to come to your house, knock your whole family out, tie you all up, then wait until you wake up and I will literally torture your loved family members very close to death in front of your eyes while they scream in agony and you cant do anything to help them. Then I'll rape you with multiple objects including a steel pipe, a wooden stick with razors added to it diagonally as well as my own cock all while your whole family is watching your naked body slowly getting tired of screaming for help. Then I'll keep on torturing you but no, not until you're dead. Not even until you have passed out. Because I want you to see me kill every single person in your family by first cutting of their fingers, then moving to their toes, then arms, then legs, and finally I will end them by making massive cuts all over their bodies and drowning them in lemon extract. Then you will get the exact same treatment however I will actually skin you before dipping your body (Including your face) in the same lemon extract constantly until you cant even feel it anymore. I will finally end your suffering by hanging (Not in the gentle way like how Lyle Stevik died, but in a way where it takes you up to 30 minutes of suffering until you finally pass out). Then I'll put your body into a massive self-built meat grinder and I'll burn your house down until there's nothing but teeth left. I'll never get caught.

All words you bitch... You don't even know the difference between psychopaths and sadists...
We don't harm anyone for our pleasure, faggot...
We didn't wish to become psychopaths, we were made one surrounded by dumbfucks like you and everyone who all just play with emotions like we will be fine after that...
And if you want to spot us, we might be around you, anywhere...
We are a lot less violent than you guys... We don't hit a person ragedrunk... We don't even feel what's it like to angry... We know to bottle up our emotions way better than you all...
You don't know how we function...

>murder them and hide their bodies
>corpses can be used as a trophy for me to have a glace at

You can't have it both ways you sperg

>we

and people tell me I'm misanthropic
>get a load of this guy, Fish.

lol just play call of duty loser u kill lots of people

You insulted me on the internet, Lets meet up in real life asshole. I'll have you know that I'm trained by Blackwater PMC's, A black belt in Karate, and a great boxer so lets fucking go. Hahaha You have no chance dickeater, I'll round house kick your head in and it will make your head spin so fast that it'll come off you cunt

I just wanna let you know, you're a stupid fucking cunt Go ahead and run your mouth, pussy, I don't give a fuck You're a stupid piece of shit, you're a stupid fucking bitch Get the fuck up off my dick, get the fuck up off my dick, like Please end your fucking life

>Gorilla

Eighth grade not treating you too well huh :((

Top tier post

Get laid faggots Jesus Christ,you reek of abandonment issues and angst

that was quite the assortment of words

What a true edgelord and autist you are OP.

>Gorilla spotted
Tranquilizers loaded

GTFO of Sup Forums... No place for crybabies... Little bitch

Just a fact, I can track youre worthless IPs, and economically destroy your family's bloodline, and the only survivor would be a dumb infant who's contracted hazardous diseases, and can infect your whole fucking country. Dumb americans. I can shut down Sup Forums if i wanted to, but I choose not to because theres actual people who chose not to mess with me, im too weaponized with enhanced strength and weaponry, so think fast when you call me a "faggot" or an "autist".

Y'know a psychopath in normal society just ends up as a boss somewhere?

You sound like an absolute faggot. Tell you what though. If you livestream your suicide then you'll sure as fuck get the attention you so desperately want. I'll even tune in to jack off as you kys.

>making a pink guy reference
Are you literally jailbait?

This is the edgiest thing I've seen all day, and I just got through the YLYL thread with the mourning dog.

Imagine being so boring and lonely that you typed to talk down to people you saw on the internet and told them that they were autistic when clearly they were not. Do you feel like a big alpha male when you talk down to people? Maybe you're lonely enough to do this because you spend your life doing boring things like begging for negative attention on the internet, and you don't have any real hobbies. Maybe no one wants to spend time with you because you don't have anything interesting to talk about except your epic attempts at Sup Forums kiddie trolling. No one cares about your life spent on the internet, so you can't make social connections or keep a conversation going with strangers, meaning you will never have normal social contact. What you just did is the best you get as far being social goes, hahaha. That's sad, but you deserve it for being a boring person that's not worth spending time with.

Have you tried chopping a lot of veggies, OP?

You're the one posting anime shit and talking about murdering people and you're the one telling me about social insecurities? kek

When you see a faggot we point it out, and you obviously wanna gargle that dick like it's no tomorrow. Your anti-social teen ridden angst will only follow with you to adulthood since you are obviously underage. You won't grow out of this if you haven't already, which is one of the first reasons why you'd make a shit serial killer. I bet you'd cry like a little bitch after seeing a dead body and turn yourself in with piss running down your leg.

All this is fake and gay.

Or maybe you're projecting your fears and self hatred onto others because you can't handle it on your own. You want to become a psychopath to avoid feelings, but you've fallen into a self sustaining cycle.

Nobody wants to be friends with a psycho, so you have no friends, making you want to be a psycho.

It's not gay or autistic. It's just... sad.

this. you faggots amuse me falling for this garbage

Even if it is fake, it doesn't mean we can't have fun

I finally found one Sup Forums took me forever but i finally found one of my ex teacher she is such a fucking hotty i want to have her ride my cock so bad im precumming just thinking about it add her kik show her love and get me more photos i want to see my teacher naked in all her glory kik bri_hosk

Craaaawling in my skin!!!! These wounds like will not heal!!!!!!

cool

It is fake.

*Jaw drops to the floor*
*Eyes pop out*
*Sound effect of, " AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" *
*Places eyes and jaw back in place*
*Regains composure*

... eh hem, you look quite lovely.

Wrong thread, user

its not actually that great user. i've delved down to this level and after a while you stop caring about everything. not just people. you lose track of time, of space, you sort of wake up every few days not knowing anything that happened, you lose weight, lose your life basically. when i was like this i only knew what was happening about once a week. i became a vegetable and woke up in the ER because i had basically almost starved and dehydrated my self to death. that was about 10 years ago and im still recovering.
its not all what you think it will be OP

You post a picture of Alucard not understanding he is a broken creature who deep down truly wishes for death.. "they are in fact frail sobbing children"

Someone watched too many horror anime now they wanna be a villain lololol. Dont hurt me with your edge now mam
>wanna be a psychopath
>psychopaths are usually a type of smart in the sense that they get away with some things & are creative in the wrong way
>too dumb to know what to do
>asking the worst version on Sup Forums

Fuck off fag

>Evil
>Doesn't interact with human beings
>Edgy Anime cliche of not showing any emotions
>Want to be manipulative
You aren't evil, you're just and edgy hormonal teenager

WOWZERs cool it there speedy! Your lack of human biology isn't gonna get you far XD

>XD
come on now

Pathetic creatures.

That's not how it works. You'd have to have several other issues to actually enjoy a lack of empathy and feelings.

I've had issues with empathy my whole life, in the moment I can't see anyone's feelings but my own. I can look back and realize people were feeling pain or whatever by thinking logically, but that really doesn't help. You'd still care about people in a sense, and realizing you can't understand how they feel sucks ass, because they are bodies with words coming out until you have time to disect the conversation later.

And if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be charming. The less you care the more of an accidental ass you become. You just want to be better at acting like you don't care for attention.

Extremely edgy.
BTW "psycopath" doesn't mean torturing anything, if you get satisfaction from torturing, you're more human than psycopath.
If you want tips, set an objective in your life. Focus on it so hard you can't see anything else and do everything by any means to reach it, like Maquiavelo's style.
Psycopaths do not feel sad when people around them are sad, they simulate it because it's they know they should.
As a psycopath, you should know that violence is a bad resort, but you must have no doubt on using it if you need to.

ooo so hardcore, but you won't get off your ass, kys instead it'll be easier

Except that's all it's gonna be. A fucking wish. Cause you,OP are a bullied dumbfag who isn't worth any shit, so you try to emulate a certain persona in your head that you're a tough guy who's gonna be bad, when all you do is suck your mommy's dried out tits. Kys you dumbfag.