Is he right ?

Y'all whitey oversupport white rappers like Post Malone or Eminem because they look just like you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vincestaples/status/919239461191417857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/vincestaples/status/919239461191417857

Dats racist, stupid nigger

I hope I don't look like Post Malone or Eminem, I'm not greasy or old enough

Yeah, and what's wrong with it? I prefer white people over black people.

Isn't this about his naff rap he did on Trump?
>“It was trash,” he said. “He can do better.” Staples went on to assert that if he were to rap those lines, it would be taken less seriously: “If I said, ‘This is for Colin/Ball up a fist/And keep it balled up/Like Donald the bitch,’ they would be like, ‘Get this nigga out of here.’”
I don't entirely disagree desu

Why is that? Why judge a person by the color of their skin?

its in my dna to like ppl who look like me.

As poorly as his edgy style has aged, Eminem is a genuinely great rapper with some classic songs.

Post is an industry plant, but so is VS so I don't see why he's crine about it.
Probably still mad everyone's mocking him for that Sprite stunt.

I also agree but I don't really know how much of that has to do with his skin color instead of Eminem just being seen as a rap legend

I can't really explain it desu. I can identify myself more with white people.

Most of white people even the cuck ones do this unconsciously

I imagine that some white people don't say it outright because they'll get shit on for it. You don't have to be white to know that people will screech at them for it. This guy is either being outright purposely naive or hasn't interacted with the general public before.

>implying most people of all groups don't do this

It’s funny because the right hate Em for his song and the left hate him cause he’s a popular white rapper taking the spotlight

Look man just admit that he champion black rappers more because he's looks like a nigger like them, it's ok everybody does it idk why he try to hide it lol

I only listen to madlib because im autistic

Some colours are more aesthetically pleasing than others

t. butthurt white boi

I don't think anyone wants to associate themselves with Post Malone based on looks

Then why do only white suburban kids listen to Vince Staples

Brown skin is ugly, sorry it just is. Brown is an ugly color. Think boxes, wood, shit. I don't want a kid with brown skin period.

Maybe but he's wrong in implying it's a conscious decision. People are obviously going to deny it when he says it like that because it makes it look like they actively choose to support a rapper just because he's white.

Nah that's exactly what he mean. Post Malone is mediocre as fuck he wouldn't have fans if he wasn't some white bro hanging out with h3hj3w.. White kids only go for shitty rappers that look like them like Logic and Post Malone they prop these guys up because they're white nothing else. Eminem is one of the few with skill to carry him not skin color. 90% of white rappers only have white fans tho who give them love solely because they like seeing a white man in a black game

stfu darkie who gave you internet

He's not claiming everyone who likes Post is racist lol he even says he understands it, it's something humans naturally do

Also Vince loves saying shit to get people riled up, he's the biggest clown in rap right now but people don't realize because he's subtle about it

>White kids only go for shitty rappers that look like them
?
Whites love trendy shit like Kendrick and Vince, even more than a lot of black people (who, with the exception of "white black people" listen to trap shit and Soundcloud meme guys). Dorky shit like Logic and Hopsin aren't race-pandering, they attract just as many anime-watching blacks as they do whites.
Post is an industry plant so I don't think he's a good example.

Nigga I'm saying these fans have predominantly white fanbases that prop em up because they are white. They love Kendrick etc. too but those guys have real fanbases black white across colors line. Post Malone tho? No black people listen to that corny shit. Post Malone has no skill or ability and his big hit was "WHITE Iverson" talking precisely about being the white man in the Black game. Idk any black men who listens to Logic or Hopsin. That shit is ass for 14 year old white boys. Hopsin is an honorary white imo he supports Trump and is into white shit I got no love for him.

the kind of white people you're describing are the kinds who try to appease black people by listening to the big names that everyone knows

what if a white person says they dont like rap at all?

You are clearly a nigger.

>into white shit

there is no such thing as white shit, you dumb nigger.

Yeah there def is
It's that corny shit, TV sitcom watching, soccer mom, coffee drinking, oscar mayer ham sandwiches, suburbs, prude conservative bullshit

Next youll say "there is too white culture" when someone says "white people have no culture". So what is it boy?

White culture doesn't exist. Countries with majority white people have different cultures.
White people are not a homogeneous mass.

We're talking about USA here and "white" describes any white skinned person regardless if they German or France or some shit. All the same shit to me. They look the same and when they come here they all have the same White American culture and values and hobbies and shit. No matter what ethnicity they are when they come here they unite to become white americans and keep down minorities and then they consume their bland ass culture while stealing ours. That's American History 101

you think boxes and trees are ugly?

stop larping as a non white

Cage has been the only decent white rapper. Any other white rapper is only popular bc he’s white.

nobody cares, faggot

Boxes are pretty ugly, the color anyway

>Post is an industry

Of course, Post is an industry plant. Post is jewish. Many hip hop label owners are jewish. 99% of "white" rappers are jewish.

>inb4 back to Sup Forums

No, this is the truth. Google it.

Vince is right though, Eminem's verse was garbage. The whole "idk how to start" shit was cringe as fuck too

Kill yourself. This is some strong cringe.

/ourguy/

Nothing is wrong with that post

Irrelevant, mediorce nog is jealous, wow im so surprised.

I really hope this is bait. This is like saying everyone who comes from Mexico and South America act the same. I mean to retards,like you, they may all look like vatos eating tacos, but that’s not true.

>Wood is ugly
Kill yourself

>America
>referred to as the melting pot of the world
>surprised there's a clash of culture
>even gets upset about it
is this the power of American History 101

stop listening to music made by problematic white people

shit im asian and do it

>PLEASE I BEG YOU JUST ADMIT IT
pathetic

lol
As much as people want to be racist and inflammatory, Vince was right in OP. White people loveeee them some Eminem. Eminem certainly has great hip hop songs and has carved out his lane and had an impact, BUT, He's not as good as people imply. He's not the best rapper ever. He has a big catalog of good songs, but SSLP and MMLP are both painfully overrated by whites who watched 8 mile and think they know Hip Hop. It's insane. A lot of his stuff is dated production wise and lyrically. Eminem is great technically, though. For some reason his lesser known stuff is the better stuff.

Vince is really trying to sap attention from this though. He has no place to speak about trash after that fucking awful album. The freestyle was good imo. Not trash, but definitely not Eminem at his height. It was somewhere in the middle. It is VERY lame that he's using this as promotion for his album though.