POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

YOU A SILLY NIGGA

IN THE HOOD WITH THEM BILLY NIGGAS AND THEM HOOVER NIGGAS

pathetic loser

if only speaking the word nigga deposited a dollar in the black man's bank account, maybe he'd be able to pay the rent.

That rainbow ass faggot in the picture is more Rich than you lol

bet he sucks dick better than me too

LOL in this case the niggaz would be a compliment since they ain't fucked in the head and know who they are. This pos got id crisis and is fucking ugly too

he's not black so that doesn't make sense
this

Any of you saw the Keke video? Only redeeming qualities IMO were Fetty's part and the token Puerto Rican thots

a great role model for the kids in the hood
stay poor

Can some explain what's going on in that picture.
It makes no sense.

What a fucking slob.

good job rhyming nigger with nigger.......5 times.

There's an ultra hot huge boob half japanese girl on my fb. She has a taste for trash ghetto doods. She was banging on some nasty black dood that wasn't even in half decent shape. He got her pregnant then cheated on her and left her like 6 months into the pregnancy. Now shes on there complaining about how she's a single mom. The kids like 2 or 3 now.

Anyways, now she's posting about how hit this guy is. Part of me wants to tell her that her taste in doods is trash and she better buy a 5 bedroom house to prep for her soon to be 5 bastard children from different thug wannabees.

So this is what passes for music now?
Fuck me I thought the music I listened to growing up was stupid this garbage is on a whole new level of stupid.
This is what happens when you let nigger culture take over.

Let me guess, you like kpop and emo music?

Video was absolute trash compared to Gummo and Kooda.

Yes you absolute faggot it does, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'd rather listen to someone beating a baby with a cat then this nigger noise.

You like this guy with aids? i do not get it are you trolling or just a true faggot?

Besides not listen to it and laugh at the spastics retarded enough to enjoy it?
I don't think any decade or genre of music really stands out, but nowadays every video i click like this immediately enters the conversation for the worst song ive ever heard

You should be so proud of how dumbed down you've become.
Do you think in 100 years anyone will even remember this trash?

you know this guy plead guilty to multiple counts of sexual misconduct with a child right?

No dude, Like remember Little pump? no not really he literally fell off "Hip-Hop" in 2018. Fuck new age "hip-hop"

>You should be so proud of how dumbed down you've become.

Please prove that music choice and intelligence correlate. Also do you realize that ppl can have interest in more than one genre of music? Literal brainlet.

>Do you think in 100 years anyone will even remember this trash?

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit? exactly, why even defend this faggot trash?

Cause you're a brainlet

Post her

Good solid argument. You are such an intellectual, because you enjoy listening to a faggot rap about being a nigger and a faggot. Who are you? Really? you unironically listen to this and enjoy it? do you take cock in the ass as well? Do you go on craigslist and let trannys fuck your ass and then pay them after?

>That rainbow ass faggot in the picture is more Rich than you lol
>thinking rappers are actually rich

kek

Quality response

Why has no one killed this faggot?

they're all kind of the same, but it's getting kinda tryhard at this point. will he be surrounded by 100,000 black guys next time?

I did like the Puerto Rican thot with the red jumpsuit and aquiline nose though, I wanna sniff her ass

because your KPOP shit is SO superior

Exactly, Rappers are never gonna be anywhere near as good as they were in the 80s 90s and early 2000s Now every rapper is a faggot. Who will shoot you because they can not take criticism.

Who listens to K-pop are you a fucking retard? who are you that you like this shit? What are you? How about you let him fuck your as raw, come back and tell me how HIV, HPV and genital herpes feel getting them all at once.

You must love being a faggot trap fucker you nigger trash.

"IM NOT ALLOWED AROUND KIDS" fucking pedo peon. Neck yourself, nigga looks like a tranny ffs

post her

CRACKAS TOOK MY .40 SO IM BOUT TO BUY A DRACO

you must be a fucking weaboo faggot

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH

I think you are just mad that you enjoy this shitty music, you should post this thread in Sup Forums and get your feelings hurt, for being the biggest fag on Sup Forums

Just went to Sup Forums and there is this thread, jesus dude. Fuck hip hop.

tell me what music you listen to, fag

Why so you can sit there and say classic and actual bands are bad? Why so you can try to say the Beatles made bad music? So you can say that all good music is shit?

SHUT UP NIGGA YOU ARE GAY NIGGA

I like all sorts of rock bands, just not gay ones like Neutral Milk Hotel

i doubt that some whack soundcloud rapper with mental illnesses is wealthy

Who the fuck is this disgusting, nasty creature?

Gay hip hop the jewish make her great

A literal AIDS toting faggot.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Think imma stir clear of this fuckchud.