ye

I don't know anyone who doesn't use Spotify

I guess it is but I don't use it tho.

yy

Swedish things are the best

among normies yes

no spotify

Pretty much this

Why would I use a streaming service though? everything is available on Youtube already

yup, and there's literally no reason to, there aren't even any unique features that distinguish it from the thousands of apps that already exist

yes, full of playlist that only play despacito

It is very popular at my college, all the kids use the credit cards from their parents, though.

It's free? A lot of songs aren't available on Youtube, or they are pitched due to copyrights. You can get 3 months premium until 26th june for 99kr btw

yeah, just bought that discount to use it for background music, but 99% of people don't use it for the songs that aren't on yt. instead they buy it because the internet is too hard for them to use, which is probably also why they all have a mac

What kind of Music can you find on Spotify that you can't get on YT?

Nah but I use it

Lots of full albums which get took down from YouTube

I pay for the premium so I can listen on my phone.

I could just pirate the music but it's too much hassle compared to just paying a tenner a month.

This

You can't listen to Taylor Swift on Spotify

Men mac er dyrere derfor må den jo være bedre

Yeah. I'm not much into cellphones but noticed of it's existence when a girl asked me how did I bought certain song, until she told me about it I didn't know what was she talking about because I only download music for free.

I use Pandora. Is Spotify better?

>talking to girl
normie I think it's time for you to leave.

I don't know songs and I don't know how to use Spotify properly.
I don't have premium and I don't have ads but still I don't use that app very often

Yeah

So jew that you only listen to music on youtube, kek

iTunes pride