OK my dudes I wanna know about carding on the net

OK my dudes I wanna know about carding on the net.

>If you order off Amazon won't they just cancel the card?

>I got a fake so I could set up a drop

Any shit I should know?

Also general nigger thread

send one my way or ur a nigger

>Any shit I should know?
Yes. Use the card wherever, it can be cancelled. Make email only purchases, trade online for cash. Use a library or something

Use this card because why not

kill yourself

hey here's some advice

people have been doing this since the 80s

i first learned about it in 1999.

shut the fuck up and never pursue this unless you want to go to jail you idiotic millennial piece of shit.

What would you put for the name

It Said's Sara.cristin

Source for this???

Sauce?

What does trade online for cash mean? Trade where exactly online? I wouldn't mind a laptop orsumthing. I get that people are buying gift cards and what not but I'm looking for a tried a true method

OK good for you. Seems like youreading just being edgy. There are worst things than jail.

GET

Le rape meme. Sure is reddit in here

my point, fuckwit, is that this is no longer a practical exploit for a multitude of reasons.

when it comes to carding, what is worse than jail? who the fuck is the edgelord here?

gotted

Whos the girl in the pic user?

OK If you say so

can i get sauce on this? or is this the full thing?

no i don't say so
i'm just fucking repeatedly saying so

what is wrong with you inbred degenerates

In this thread, idiots conspire to commit fraud

Technically prison is worse haha

Trying to get v& I see

Trust me, the food in prison is way better than in jail.

need sauce

Sauce please. I'm on my jerkoff break at work.

Look up vicats, that’s here name on charity age

Oi! Faggot wanna credit card scammers. Your hayday has passed, its not late 90s early 2000s. Unless youre in fucking zimbabwe where the government doesnt give a shit, you Mind as well open up a rollerskating rink or a waterbed shop, that'll be just as successful in getting you money. Now give us the sauce so we can jerk off.

Ouh. Its not ViCats like i thought. Its VicaTS. This is tranny..

>ItZ NoT tHe 1999’S oR 2000’s AnYmOrE
>bet?

Yerp very clever of them I gurss

Knew these shrilankin guys who credit card frauded for a few years. They would go out and gamble and drink thousands of dollars a day. When they got arrested they had pretty much no cash reserves since they were used to slurging on other peoples cards. Now one of em works at mcdonalds 6 years later.