My girlfriend is a jew and she didn't tell me. we've been together for 3 months and i just found out. What should I do?

my girlfriend is a jew and she didn't tell me. we've been together for 3 months and i just found out. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uBzs_J6RDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Continue to date her like normal

sharpie in pooper

If you weren't able to notice that someone you were dating for three months was one of those sub human jews you're scared of, maybe you need to reexamine your world view

Gas her for your volk.
It was destiny.
Either that or take advantage of the community she comes from to further the white race.

This tbh

Take a genetics test, you're probably ethnic Jewish too.

I can't date a jew :( my parents would disown me
She hid it from me this whole time. I was goning to marry this girl

Cut > uncut
You know what do.

dated a jewess for a year, she was into ass to mouth, just enjoy it

Ask her to join the Zionist illuminati.

Fuckin duh.

rape her in the ass and beat her until she farts all the cum out

she showed me a pic of her dad. he was wearing a yarmulke. she doesn't act jewish

This sounds good how do I do this?
No I'm Puerto Rican
I'm uncut! That's the worse part I don't think she's going to like that

This, and then infiltrate it from the inside.

Demand the little bag of gold she has around her neck, the real one, not the fake one.

Why would your parents disown you?
Maybe they're shit parents.

You were only dating for three months and you were going to marry? Antisemiticism isn't the only part of your worldview you need to reexamine...

i'm German,Irish, and Norwegian. no jews in my family

Convince her to convert maybe, there were a few jews that got away with that like Fritz Haber. Probably only didn't take him because of his contributions to chemistry and the war effort

cut but it wasn't my choice

They have two rules, no jews or arabs, and I can't be gay or act gay around them
What's wrong with that?

>antisemiticism

>I'm Puerto Rican
Then you probably have distant ethnic Jewish blood, because the Sephardic Jews spent a lot of time in Spain before getting kicked out. Considering most Hispanics are some mix of Indigenous peoples and Spanish/European, it's likely. Sorry, OP.

Jews are a tightly knit community who use voluntary social charity to prop up their struggling members.
They also work together to gain positions of power within society and the work force and then use that power to hire and promote their own people.
This is why they make up such a large percentage of the rich and powerful in the west.
You can take advantage of this be basically lifted up the work force ladder if you dedicate your time to this.
With your new found wealth, power, and opportunity you can both help your fellow white man and raise a well educated conservative family of white children who grow up well connected and then continue the cycle in your legacy.

she told me she doesn't follow the religion but idk i just think its fucked up she didn't tell me

To be fair, you are a nazi and didn't tell her. just be honest about your disgusting self and let her go.

where is this from

Your parents sound like trash lol.

Because there months is so little time to get to know someone that you can fail to notice huge things about them. Like apparently their religion/ethnicity

>Make her a crypto jew!
Dank plan man.

That you know of, anyway. Probably got some Ashkenazi you didn't know about.

im not a nazi. i believe in a few things but I'm American and my grandfather fought nazis

Most jews don't follow the religion. But they're still members of their community and have the Jewish culture ingrained in them.

thats not OP. I have no idea who this faggot is

not even close

Hey man maybe this is a wake up call that not all Jews are bad people

exactly thats why its fucked up she didn't tell me

Question for you.
What do you think makes an Ashkenazi Jew?
Most Ashkenazi jews have no traceable semitic genes in them.

>fellow white man
>puerto rican
kill yourself

jews do it better

if thats true why didn't she tell me? its fucked up she hid it. if it wasn't a big deal she would've just came out and told me

Does this guy ever NOT play a nazi ?

Dutch oven.

run away from that scum, if he has not fucked you yet he'll end up doing it . She will turn you into an inferior being like her

Leave her right now. She'll leave u when u became useless to her. Dont trust jews, specialy ones who know shit about judaism

Maybe she knew you didn't like Jewish people and thats why she hid it. Did you hide the fact that you disliked Jewish people or did you tell her?

meh then maybe there's still hope for your relationship and you can use this opportunity to learn something about jews and widen your world view. you already seem to love one jew, maybe this helps you to stop being a racist like your parents. time to grow up and form your own opinions and views apart from what your parents fed you. it's your life.

believe me I know my family. jews don't fly here

Well did you fucking ask? Probably not

You sound like one of those faggots that walks around, ignorant to the world around him. Please do yourself a favor and kill yourself TONIGHT. We NEED less faggots on this planet

Don't really know until you find out, I don't have any Jews in my family either but a DNA test confirmed weak and distant Ashkenazi blood and I originally thought I was mostly Scottish.

What did the Jews do to you and your family?

i mean if i were to just come out and tell everyone i hated jews they would think im a racist and try to fuck me over. she had legitimately no reason not to tell me

Make her eat your "gas chamber"

Well you hid something big from her just like she hid something big from you. Sounds like you guys really deserve one another

hot take: you're an incel faggot who wishes a jew would touch their weewee, go to bed

You clearly don't understand what people mean when they say they hate X group.

They don't mean that they hate every single individual of that group upon first sight and will do anything they can to harm that individual.
All they mean is that X group in general behaves in Y manner which is undesirable.

This idea that everyone is racist is so absurd.
I've never met someone that was blindly racist like you're strawmanning.

If you actually that then you should go back to school.

Kekd moar than I should have...

youtube.com/watch?v=6uBzs_J6RDw

have her disavow her people, their works and mentality - have her promise you she will always "heil" when you go "sieg" - if she cant do that -> into the trash it goes

you can't just walking around asking people if theyre jews. thats weird as shit

You think you know them, anyway. Genetics have a funny way of leaking, every human on earth is a mutt.

trust me. 100% white

You can ask someone when you date them "What is your faith?"

my family hates jews

fucking gas her

Sorry user, but you've got a higher chance than you think of being wrong. Also European Jews are white.

But what brought upon that hate? Why does your family hate Jews?

>faith
Jews are a race.

IF you can find an honest one they will tell you so themselves.

dude. are you a fucking jew? youre shilling pretty hard for me to use this service. does your family own the fucking company. jesus fucking christ dude

Modern medical science points to them having a Jewish organ. Its a genetic thing.

Cut it out and she'll stop being a jew.

That's one of the first things you ask a bitch you're dating. "Hey so are you a fucking jew or what?" It's literally that simple

I read this in Eric Cartmans voice

most of the time i don't give a fuck

Jews are members of a religion and/or ethno-religious group, not a race.

This.

That doesn't explain anything and I'm not offended. I think you have the right to express your opinion. I'm genuinely curious why you and so many others hate Jews.

>All they mean is that X group in general behaves in Y manner which is undesirable.
This is pretty much the definition of racism though.

But maybe, there's a chance that you can get to know her better (over the span of years and not just 3 months) and see that she doesn't act like a stereotype and is just a human like all of us. Then you might meet her parents and family and realize that they are just humans too. And maybe one day you'll realize that jews are just human beings like the rest of us, and that will be then end of your hate. Maybe, maybe not.

Saw it happen too with a friend in highschool of mine who was pretty much a neo nazi, but started dating a chick with immigration background one day. Changed his political views and made him a better person, and may very well saved his soul.

Your usage of "shilling" is firstly incorrect. Second, I'm mostly of British ancestry and irreligious. But you'd be pretty stupid to hate a group of people then find out you're related to them. I'm only telling you it'd be wise to dispel any preconceived notions about yourself, otherwise you'd shoot yourself in the foot.

No. Judaism is passed down by the mother. One cannot truely become a jew without having your mother be born to a jewish mother and so on and so forth.

What if someone converts to Judaism?
Is that some kind of Nazi loophole?

Take a theological class then get back to me.

>Puerto Rican
>Posts Nazzi imagery

holy fuck tell me I'm missing the irony, this is almost as bad as slav Nazis

This is so stupid. So the fuck what if she's jewish? If she isn't mentally unhinged or emotionally incompatible, sure; otherwise continue as normal.

Do you love her?

Got you covered OP, here's what you do:

1. Marry Jewish Girl
2 Start a family
3. Maintain a loving and beautiful relationship built on trust and mutual respect for 50-60 years.
4. On deathbed, tell your loving family "I hated Jews when I was a young man, but now I think they're pretty cool. Maybe a little obnoxious sometimes, and I thought 'Seinfeld' was overrated but overall I was just an angry kid who was raised by people who didn't know any better."
5. Die.

Ovenize her

>immigrant pussy
>saved his soul
The apocalypse can't come soon enough

>This is pretty much the definition of racism though.
No the definition of racism is that group X is by genetics worse than group Y.
Racism is about inherent supremacy. I literally don't know anyone who have any strong racist beliefs.
Most of the time people have an issue with another race, it's the races culture. And commonly it's about the extermination and displacements of their own people.

Like when blacks cry that whites are buying up property in the city raising costs and pushed out the blacks.
Or when whites cry that Indians are immigrating to the west and dismantling white communities and pushing them out, causing white flight.

But that is not the definition though. Racism is where someone in X hates someone in Y because they have the same skin color as someone from Y, or they have tracable genetic history from Y. All you are speaking of is a generalized opinion, which, itself, is not inherently racist.

Not one of gods chosen people

Maybe you should chill out and not worry about hating others so much

Join the Illuminatti

Also you can follow the jewish faith and teachings and call yourself jewish, but behind closed doors you are still a gentile.

Yeah slav Nazis are fucking dumb but Hitler was okay with the Latinos, which is why he didn't invade Spain.

got any cheese pizza user

I do nit think I have said anything hateful

I read on a thread that a jew cannot be with a normal person. And if she had relations with you... nevermind, just kill her.

You sound like a beta male sho lives to please daddy

Are you homossexual user?