shes hot, i want to finger her while she blows me

what a hottie! would fuck 24/7

Hooolly shit thats skanky

sexy curves!

have you fapped to her op?

bump

bump

moore?

i saved these. i really love a trashy looking girl. are you willing to talk about her on kik? i will make sure you know exactly what id do to your sister.

I love her skin and body type.

For starters, I would tie her to her be posts. Just her hands. Gags and blindfold her, and bend her over the edge of the bed.

You, OP, would be handcuffed and gagged on the other side of the room. Perhaps to a pipe or other sturdy bit available. Something from the ceiling, so you're stretched out and can't move much.

I'd fuck your sister. Raw. Bent over. I'm hung like a horse. Just about 10 inches, and thick with a good curve upward. That curve from behind will make her dripping wet. She'll be screaming in mixed feels of pain and ecstasy.

Every time, she get's close I'll stop and she'll squirm. You'll watch her beg for my cock. I'll ask if she wants me to cum in her. And she will beg me not to. She's ovulating. She knows it.

Finally, she understands she can't cum till she begs for me to fill her pussy. So she begs. I fuck her hard, and she colapses as much as she can being tied up. She's yelling "fuck" and "cum in me" and "please let me cum" and "I want it" before she can't even breathe.

You cry with a hard-on. As I walk away, her pussy dripping my load, and her moaning in delight.