Gf cheated and cucked me and i dont want to live anymore please help me

gf cheated and cucked me and i dont want to live anymore please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgeAQMcxZ-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you get cucked by a nigger?

so dump her ass and find another woman.

you're hilarious. was it your step dad that molested you? or was is it just that you dad wasn't there? was your mom fucking other people when she should have been making sure you had dinner? or are they both still living together, pretending to love each other, while you know they haven't had consensual sex in years? do the cold stares they share over the occasional breakfast your mother makes bother you? is your father even there long enough to really ignore her?

This is the worst that ever happened to you? Mediocre.

Never kill yourself over a girl. Would you care yourself over your mortal enemy hating you? It's retarded. She may have hurt you, but she hurt you because she doesn't love you, or the guy she cheated on you with. She's a woman, not a man.

Watch this and the rest of his channel youtube.com/watch?v=PgeAQMcxZ-M

And go to /r/theredpill and read the sidebar.

my dad is an alcoholic with multiple dui's and my mom doesn't speak me

Hey OP I hope it makes you feel better but she is receive a tremendous pounding while you contemplate your suicide. Think about that for a little while and get back to us.

be glad you didn't get her pregnant
she cucked you because you were so devoted
next time treat your girl with a bit of contempt to keep her in line.
nice dubs

now this is they guy that got raped by his step dad. big shit right here.

Can I have your deer wearing a hat?

GIVE ME THE DEER ASSHOLE

I'll write it in my will that you get my deer wearing a hat

It gets better user. It may take months, but once you reach the nirvana of not giving a fuck about women, It will be bliss.

if you are not enough strong to keep your head up, do it... But it's your problem not our.

I am having a party on Saturday, so If you could pull the trigger soon, that would ensure I receive the deer in time for the party. Please be mindful of spray pattern, I dont want to have to clean brain matter off of my new deer wearing hat decor

>next time treat your girl with a bit of contempt to keep her in line.

Listen to this guy. Women are stupid, they want to be told what to do and when to do it. Its some neglectful daddy syndrome they all have

of course user. ill grab a tarp out of the garage right now and cover it up to make sure nothing gets on it and ensure that my family uses 1 day shipping to get it to you

Kill them instead you coward.

One of my best friends killed himself over a fuckin bitch that cheated on him. She not worth it bro. You got more pussy to slay. There are other women. Have to learn not to put bitches on a pedestal. They will walk on you if you are a doormat for them. Get a hoby that makes you money. Get ripped. Get comfortable talking to women. Never commit. Commitments are for women that want to cuck you. Get use to women (that u fuck) fucking other guys. Get over the jealousy. Polyamory is the new way. You'll find another woman. Calm yourself.

You could just kill her the guy who cucked you got to jail and get swole as fuck, or get away with murder, either way is probably better than dying.

Were you a good enough friend and beat that bitches ass? Cause i would have hospitalized the bitch if my friend did that

Actually it's all about your guts, you can pull your shit together and get over it. You can also kill the fucker or break him, humiliating him, take revenge, also hit your ex, or share her nudes on the internet make raids on family so they can know the big slut she is, and go to Mexico and have a tequila quiet life on Cancun

Dont do it:(

Is that you in the pic?

Can't blame you for wanting to die.

this

yeah this is me 3 years ago

jesus, you look like a bull dyke

is that why all my friends tell me I'm a closeted faggot?

Allen?

Now go out and shoot some high-school kids desu

Jimmy?

FAGGOTS?

Yes, oh hell yes, put that gun down, use that rage to do excercise, get swole, fuck bitches...aint that hard

hey op , dont be sad. be happy that your girlfriend orgasmd at least once in her life.

shoot her not yourself

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Instead of killing yourself. Have you considert killing her?

You could kill yourself.

Op post the cheating slut nudes already