East Coast Guy here

East Coast Guy here.
Thinking about moving to the West Coast to Los Angeles. Anyone anons from there and can tell me some tips about the city ?

Los Angeles is not the capital of California. It is Sacramento.

I live in Law Vegas & have to travel to CA regularly. My advice is fucking don't.

This is copypasta. Saw this thread awhile ago you pussy faggot uop

why ?

cause i didn't get any good answers back then, faggot.

Move to the LBC, nigga

isn't that a bad area ?

No, theirs some really cool trendy spots in Long Beach. Stay out of Hollywood for sure though, DTLA is cool if you don’t mind the entire place smelling like homeless man piss

>cool trendy

LA is a complete and utter shithole

>I live in Las Vegas btw

I travel to Los Angles every so often for work sports games and what I can say is
>Absolute shit traffic
>everything is expensive af
>everyone is poor af
>faggots everywhere
>Sooooooooooooo much crime

I mean, Vegas isn't the best shit ever, but I would never live in LA

what part of the east coast

As in I meant it’s safe for faggots who might think Long Beach is dangerous

Get a RELIABLE fucking car with AC. You're going to spend a fuckton of time in that thing.

I really like the smell of homeless man piss so I think I might consider moving there

Well if you do, make sure you eat at Dino’s chicken, it’s fucking awesome and cheap

When I was in Arizona all of the Mexican food was very authentic and fast. It's like the family's home recipes incorporated into a business

Stay where you are. We do not need anymore sad ECfags here. Venice Beach is already filled up. It is the ellis island of LA, you have to live there for two years before you can relocate to another area of LA. But user is very right LA is an expensive shithole waiting to eat sad ECfags, I watch ECfags move here and become food for prostitution, drug dealers, homeless, rapists, gangsters, etc... Plus if you are thinking of getting into the entertainment industry or be an actor/actress... unless you are a hollywood jew, it will never happen. Butif your sad ECfag loves mexican tar heroine and no food... sure you will love LA like the rest of your ECfaggot friends. Good luck.

Get used to homeless people camping on the sidewalks, wannabe gang bangers, and constant traffic. All while you're paying 1500 a month for a shitty studio apartment.

California is pretty great though just move somewhere other than the city.

>So hardcore

I travel regularly to LA and SF for work. Could never live in either, and the people I meet there look like they don’t want to either.

Those are the faces of the ECfags and MWfags who look lost as fuck. WC is not some wonderland of great weather, piles of money, girls with their tits out... it is another fucking place that eats dreamers and turns them into slaves. You should fill out an application at Trader Joes now and transfer here. They hire a lot of young people and use your body up then throw you away. Hardcore, honest... greentext pussy. And watch out for ghe clown.