>he gets injured
>suddenly have a new young rookie also hitting a historic amount of bombs

hmmmmm

FIRST FOR CUBS-RED SOX WORLD SERIES

YANKEES
JUDGE
WIN

t. Jewfred

Yankess have mandatory steroid injections that are undetectable by modern science. That's the only explanation.

Can't win em all haha or even some of em

>When you for the most part fill the shoes left by the best 2b your team has ever had, and the best NL 2b since Joe Morgan

>detoilet niggers

March 2017
Me: The Mets rotation will never make it through the season.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Me: Reasons and history.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Me: Evidence and data.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Me: Facts and research.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fast forward to April 30, 2017
Me: The Mets rotation is ded.
Mets fans:

>me: MEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>everyone else:
>everyone else:
>everyone else:

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. Mets fan

>canada: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>me: A
>me: Fucking
>me: Leaf

>it's 4:40 AM on the worst coast and pissboi is already thinking about the mest

do you literally wake up with an image of dan warthen in your mind

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf
>Leaf team isn't even good so leaves shitpost harder to pretend like their fans aren't all fairweather bandwagon faggots

>The Berlin Wall was still up
>East Timor was not a country yet
>The Aral Sea was still a body of water
>The Space shuttle program was still state-of-the-art
>The Hubble Telescope was still under development
>Mars rovers were still only on paper
>Digital cameras weren't household items yet

Going for 29 in 2017!!!

>BBruce robbed of a dinger

>playing some faggot in THE SHOW
>diamond dynasty
>has the entire cubs lineup
>cubs logo
>cubs gamerplate
>cubs emblem
>playing at Wrigley
>batting the pitcher 8th

I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH

There is a "That Guy" in every sports video game.

Did his starting pitcher pitch the 8th inning?

5th inning right now, doubtful he's at 80

>game finishes
>he sends you a message
>Hey man, my name is mo. You want to make out?

faggot quit after 5 innings

>watching some guy play the show 17
>hes on legendary everything Yankees franchise
>is getting btfo'd 0-9 against the rays
>gets perfecto'd by jake odorizzi
kek

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget times wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

I hate the faggots who cheese non-stop then complain when you concede because you didn't let him advance his griffey program

griffey is easy to get now since they changed it
before the 30 game limit it was hell because if you played a single battle royale game it counted towards that 30.

I mean the whole program.

So I guess it took only 25 games before E!spn started hyping up Aaron Judge.

god they are the worst

He's only half black, so they only half care

Checked. Aaron Judge will win exactly half of ESPN's MVP votes

Lmao only 5 hours until the Cubs absolutely embarrass the stankees. Who's ready for the butthurt of the """greatest""" franchise in baseball

>Barely take 3 games from the Lillies
feel free to leave at any time, mo

never give it any yous

The phillies series was a fluke lmao. The Yankees are shit tho so things should be easier than it was with the phillies

we finally get to play a good team. see ya out there cusb

Too bad we still have yet to play a good team lmao

Didn't you already have a series with the who's taking 2 of 3?

Every time they talk about Manny now it's "THE NEW AROD" lol

The Phillies could've easily been 4-3 on the road trip, which is something to remember. And Franco is starting to heat up. Bullpen is going to hurt us in a lot of games this year, but the future still looks good.

Whats a future?

Just think back to 2012, when your best player was Alcides Escobar, instead of 2017, when your worst player is Alcides Escobar

We also have this guy in AAA, who is pretty fast

Yeah, and the most important thing to remember is that rebuilding teams don't really need a bullpen - it's one of the last things you'll get when you're ready to contend. I have no doubt they'll spend money in droves when it's time..

>yfw Castro comes home today

>You know it's so easy for you and for all these other people to call up and bash Joba
>I'm not bashing Joba how did I bash him? I didn't I just wanna move him back to the bullpen
>Bash him in the sense that you're bashing this whole idea that you were right all along
>Here's the problem
>When he pitches well you you guys are like crickets
>What a secund Job..Al-Alex. When does he pitch really well?
>Wait a minute, Mike okay it's funny how since Joba's become an everyday starter since last year, since he's become an everyday starter there's maybe 5 or 6 pitchers in all of baseball who has a better ERA as a starter
>Aww you're outta yo..what are you talking about where you getting that from?
>Mike look at
>FIVE pitchers in Major League Baseball? There's 3 in this town
>Mike look at the stats
>What are ya talking about
>Since..
>His ERA this year is FAWR
>I'll repeat myself.. I'll repeat it
>*Incoherent New York Speaking*
>Since Joba has become has become a starter
>YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR MIND
>Since Joba's become a starter there are 5 or 6--
>You are outta your mind
>Alex you have los-
>WAIT YOU'RE TELLING ME- WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU'RE TELLING ME THERE'S 5 STARTING
>WAIT A SECOND, ALEX..ALEX
>THERE ARE 5 STARTing pitchers who have better statistics than Joba Chamberlain as a starting pitcher you're tryna tell me that
>I'm tellin you since he's beco
>Wait wait wait don't give me "since he's become a starter" don't give me "since he's become a starter" give me the fact you're tyring to tell me that right now he's one of 5 or 6 best starting pitchers in baseball
>WHA WHA I didn't say that
>Well wait what are you going on about the basis of 30 innings?
>I'm saying he's a 22 year old kid it's funny how you have all this patience with Hughes who has a 7 ERA, but Job..
>HUGHES IS A STARTER
>Alex
>Basically Joba has to pitch like Pedro Martinez or otherwise
>Alex
>Wait a secund
>Joba
>Wait a second, Alex
>What's Joba's ERA this year?
>It's 3.7 going into last night maybe 3.8, 3.9

I wonder if there's any animosity there. I mean you did sort of discard him away for your championship dreams. He's got to feel slighted a bit there when he was one of the top cubs prospects and hoping to rebuild with them to win.

Probably not. He got paid a ton of money and managed to even make it to the NLCS before being traded. Also, he got traded to the Yankees. It could have been much worse and he could have been traded to the Twins or something.

>ESPN: Baseball's awkward reality is it needs star pitchers like Noah Syndergaard to get hurt to keep the game interesting - Sam Miller
What the fucks kind of memes are they snorting over there at ESPN?

Can't think of a white person that would be offended

yanks took 2 out of 3 from the white sox iirc. They almost got maddux'd by miguel gonzalez

That's what I meant. Sorry if unclear.

Think I might buy a ps4 this weekend for the show

ah my bad. i still think cubs take at least 2/3 if not sweep. yankees are shit when playing at nl parks

>star pitchers
>interesting
wow now the front 6 innings are as uneventful as the last 3

star pitching is fun!

the gameplay et all is wonderful
these might be the worst servers in the history of gaming

So many games go to queue for processing and then dont count. so many broken missions.

I was inspired by yesterday's meme stadia discussion. Which The Show game can I meme around in Polo Grounds or any of the other wacky ass old parks?

and is it possible to hit a home run to dead center at polo grounds?

probably with this year's Reggie Jackson

strongest man in the show. 500 HRs like nothin

this year features polo grounds if thats what ur askin

>wake up
>fuck
>have a shit
>set my lineup
>check my /mlb/ blog
>leaf already triggered by anonymous mest-humiliation posting
wew amigos, es muy temprano!!!

It's in this year's version

Costs fuckloads to buy for the card grinding mode because it's so easy to grind shit like doubles and triples in it

price crashed though since last weeks packs featured double chance to get diamond stadiums

who are you fucking?

Is daddy grenkie still around? That guy was great for delusional rants and ass pain.

Hand

Brad Hand? Guy's a stud. Good for you.

daddy greinke gas transcended Sup Forums itself.

That sounds great. Going to need to get it now. It seems there's a big sony sale for a gold week but no The Show 17 discounts though.

Yes but is now too ashamed to use the trip.

Figured.

Are they going to loosen the rules around player/umpire bants for the all star game? Both should be able to cut loose and have fun without getting ejected for one game. Also gimmicks, trick pitches/plays and mascot shenanigans are a must.

Who the fuck even gets ejected at all star games? Stupid fucking leaf. The ASG won't be in an AL East Park which means the fans will be civil and rational.

MARINERS!

>AL East had a monopoly on dumb fans

LMAOING@ UR LYFE

RANGERS!

He started posting about the dodgers in the fucking red sox/orioles thread last night

with faggots like both of you keeping "my" name in relevance and a top 3 /mlb/ topic for every day of the 162 game season why would I trip? Serious question. Answer it. Did u miss my dissertation from last weekend on triple falseflags and post-anonymity??? It'll be reposted at least once by a fan before 500.

Stay tuned.

Who /who/ here?

I don't even go on dodger game threads unless it's a hype series much less the #1 cancer match-up in baseball of 2017 lol.
had you ever even seen me trip or do you just repeat the gossip you've heard from the ass blasted NL virginz?

Which dodger are u?

Lmao fuck off faggot. You're old news now. No one gives a fuck about the Dodgers. L. M. A. O.

I like chase

old reliable

Wow dude... We just had a racial incident in Boston and you want to call a Jew the "K" word. Neck yourself

Dodgers are lowkey the premiere shitposters of /mlb/, it's guaranteed replies with every post

When a NL team is getting roasted ie: mest, jints, cubs, etc. The first responce is to deflect humiliation from themselves on to anything and anyone usually DG then 20 posts followed by Kershaw memes. Everytime.

Dunno why they do it but it gets done every time. An image of Kershaw derails the thread for 20 posts easily
It honestly makes me horny and I'm not even an NL fan

how's the weather in Shitcago? good chance to get the sweep in this weekend?

and on cinco de mayo of all days!

wew, was that a typo?

The nerve of some people

Oh hey Marlels

>K's for Cancer
Should be "K's for MRI exams" or "K's for career ending injuries"

K's for Kuties

Good morning everyone here on /mlb/ general and a very happy Los Angeles Dodgers day to all!

BLEACHED

Good morning Dodgersfriend. It's a good day for LA and therefore the world (i.e. this general).

Joke
Head

I'm surprised more white players don't have Dominican or Cuban gfs

Just a reddit girl in a reddit world