It's a Ramsay shuts down the restaurant because the chef stored raw meat together with cooked food episode

>It's a Ramsay shuts down the restaurant because the chef stored raw meat together with cooked food episode

SHUT THE PLACE DOWN

>It's a Ramsay takes one bite of food equivalent in quality to what you eat when you go out at a typical restaurant, spits it out, and proceeds to projectile vomit episode.

it's a

>"look at this, absolutely disgusting. Did you microwave this?"
>waitress says "no chef...I don't think so. Well, let me check."
>walks back into the kitchen to ask the cooks
>"fuck yeah we microwaved it"

episode

>Its a Ramsay solves family relations issues episode

>It's a Ramsay starts going to hotels and yelling instead of going to restaurants and yelling episode

>It's a Ramsay runs his hand through grease and rotten chicken and makes everyone smell it episode

>it's a Ramsay identifies the problems, recommends easily implemented solutions, helps the staff change their cooking culture instead of having a team just repaint the shithole overnight and then changes his shirt on camera for no reason episode

Think we only had these in the UK

>it's a ramsay's racist crew conveniently places a dead mouse in a POC's restaurant and tries to frame them as dirty savages episode

>it's a racist user thinks people of color exist
>sorry buddy there's just people out there
>skin color is no more relevant then eye color
>now stop pretending to be a human prism and grow up

>it's a 9gager tries to greentext episode
hate reruns

>It's a Gordon hates the food but loves the little-old lady's desserts episode

>it's a Gordon realizes food is only the secondary problem episode
I always skip the crying now

hahahahahahahhahahahaha

I'm being unironic. I eat a pizza now and again xxx

why the fuck does he take his shirt off on camera so much in the UK version, at least once an episode

bump for cookino

>watching hotel hell
>there is a shower scene every episode
>slowly becoming attracted to him

I don't get hotel hell

He has no experience running a hotel and his name has nothing to do with hotels or business in general. He has as much authority on hotels as I do. (none)

>slowly

people want to watch a show where one extremely critical british guy is extremely critical of people that had the ambition to start their own business. Because secretly the masses all wanted to do the same but were too scared of failure, and seeing others get lampooned for taking the risk is comforting to them

there's nothing wrong with microwaving food

>tfw no Amy gf

This.
I cook my eggs in the microwave every morning.

If I'm spending $20+ on a dish I expect it to be cooked to order.

If I wanted microwaved shit I would've went to a fast food restaurant and paid 1/4th the price.

>he thinks $20 dishes are cooked "to order"

lmao, go order a lasagna from any restaurant for $20 and see if they actually cook it "to orderr"

try going to a good restaurant

Cooking in a microwave is different than reheating.

Cook some eggs then reheat them 24 hrs later in that same microwave. I bet you'll taste the difference.

this

fuck people for trying, right? i'm going to feel better than them even though they made an attempt whilst i sit on my sofa at home doing nothing

Good Italian places do. Commercial kitchens have the equipment to do it. I've actually had waiters tell me to expect a longer than normal wait.

Why have we not moved on to the spiritual successor, Bar Rescue again?

>SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN!

>+1 rads has been deposited into your body

you still don't get it. all the hotels also have restaurants and he rates the hotel as anyone staying in one would
>tests the wifi
>notices how clean or dirty it is
>tries and rates the conveniences and amenities that were advertised

he doesn't need a masters in hotel management to do that, jesus you are THICK

it's okay I have the perk where that heals me

I honestly can't wait until he does this every episode, when he does I get giddy.

Watch it, chef

you should probably have run a succesful hotel if you're going to give people advice on how to run it

anybody can tell you that your food sucks but you don't take their advice on how to cook it. there's what a chef (ramsay for instance) is for.

>its a ramsay uncovers the suicidal attitude of the man behind the restaurant and bitchy wife/kids