Have you ever met a celebrity Sup Forums ?

Have you ever met a celebrity Sup Forums ?

I grew up and went to the next school over from Tara Reid, hung out with her and her friends a lot in the 90's. We had a pretty bad falling out between our clicks (mainly my fault) and she spread a lot of disgusting rumors about me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVajlDHhvBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. But the only celebrity I want to meet in my life is probably Donald Glover.

White Millennial detected.

what happened?

how she end up like this?

I'm black actually.
Nice try, white boy.

dey took herr

Noel Edmonds.

I delivered a package to his house and he moaned at me because my van dug up the pebbles on his driveway. Cunt.

I met William Roache at a local school fair. We hit it off and hee met my dog, Ozzy, a black labrador. A few months later they put a black lab in Coronation street and it just happened to be named Ozzy.

Thanks Ken!

Timestamp? :^)

At one particular party we both attended we got really ripped on Hennessy and pot brownies (this was the 90's) and this black dude kept egging me on to go kiss her so I went over and we started making out and I started feeling her up and she pushed me off while laughing and told me to stop. She kept laughing though and staying close so I really 100% thought she wanted it. I did stop though and we kept talking like nothing happened. Same black dude whispers some shit into her ear and she looks over and keeps laughing so much she starts a coughing fit. Me and my two girl friends take her upstairs and she starts throwing up foam, and the smell is unbearable. She tells the girls to kick me out but I insist on helping her. They all start bawking at eachother until the one chick tells the other chick they're going back to the party and that she's just being a drama queen. I keep holding her hair and she keeps laughing and pushing me away. That was it after that I got the hint and went back to the party and hooked up with (my now ex wife)

later shit would come out that I pulled my dick out and 'dribbled piss or cum' a little on her which never happened. She said I had a small dick, was a bad kisser, and that I would have raped her if it wasnt for MY TWO FRIENDS I INVITED UPSTAIRS TO HELP HER.

Basically she's a nasty cunt. Seen her a bit after that but we don't talk.

>guys i'm still hot please fuck me

Aunt claims she slept with Paul McCartney

>pebbles in driveway
>surprised when driving over the pebbles displaces them
Is he retarded

I would.

Bumped into Mister Rogers back in the day

>go on BBC News
>tell them you don't pay your tv licence
>BBC prove that you actually do

Yes

>which never happened
Sure user, sure..

She probably did dude, he slept with a lot of chicks.

and dudes, my gay uncle swears he kissed paul mcartneys balls but that was it.

Drugs, poor plastic surgery decisions, and self delusion believing she is still in her 20s and not in her 40s

>please PLEASE paul let me kiss your balls

>fine
*reluctantly presents balls to user's uncle*

i can see it

I saw christopher nolan at universal studios

>I pulled my dick out and 'dribbled piss or cum' a little on her which never happened.

>ITT Things that DID happen

I met Arnold Schwarzenegger at a campaign rally and he autographed my butcher of Bakersfield sign

tara reid always came off as a bit of shallow person so i'm not surprised.
how old are you actually?

>Hennessy
I'll never understand cognacfags. How do they drink so much of something that sweet?

Didn't happen.

Miley Cyrus came into the Walmart I work at a couple of years ago and bought about $100 worth of Candy.

I'm American and didn't even know who he was, but I just googled him and he looks as retarded as you describe him to be.

I am going to be 42 in 3 months.
That's what we drank back then, now it's all pabst and grey goose shit.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I met Dustin at a bar, he was asking me if I knew where he could buy an 8 ball of coke. I told him I could probably hook him up if we went back to my place. We got home and I offered him a stiff drink, I called up a guy that I fuck sometimes and told him that Dustin Diamond needed an 8 ball of coke. He dropped it off, while Dustin downed a few more drinks. Dustin and I talked about chess and his comedy, I really think we hit it off. He asked me if he could smoke some in my house. I said it was cool. He took out a little glass pipe that looked just like a penis. He smiled when he saw that I noticed it. He lit up and smoked. After a while we started to make out with me. He shoved his tongue down my throat and began to stroke my now fully erect cock. He took my pants off and began to suck my cock. He got naked and put his ass up to my mouth and I gave him a Russian trombone. I made him cum all over the floor, than I put my cock deep inside his ass and pounded him like I’ve never pounded before. He let out a whimper like a little puppy as I slowly took my cock out and penetrated deeper. We fucked all night long until he started having trouble getting hard, so he said he needed more coke. He dumped some on my cock and began to snort it off, than licked off the rest. He slammed down some tequila and began rimming me. I asked him to hold on and I went into the bathroom and changed into my Screech outfit. When I went back out he instantly got hard and began pounding me to the point that shit leaked out of my ass. He got on the floor and asked me to let my juices flow on his nelly. I took a big runny shit all over his stomach, than I started to let it drip on his face and goatee. He stroked his dick until he came, while he also fingered his ass. The whole room smelled of coke, cum and shit. We stayed up all night and in the morning we took a shower together. He left and told me he would call me next time he was in town. I’m sure he says that to all the guys

Hahaha Not how it went down (according to my uncle) Paul asked him if he wanted to do it and zipped his trousers up when their crew came around.

Had sex with a girl from Hollyoaks at a house party, non-Brits won't know her.

So was it piss or cum you dribbled on taras feet?

wtf I'm gay now

You spend hours a week in the gym building muscle and Chad can just get ripped on Hennesy and pot brownies.
Life's not fair

Yeah, I had that frog guy from Mr. Robot blow me in a bathroom.
He swallows

Minor celebrity alert, but I have an uncle who lives in Westchester County, his next door neighbor in the early 2000s was Stanley Tucci. They had a party for one of my cousins and he was there, When I met him my aunt said "this is Stanley, he's been in x, y,z" (a bunch of shit I had never seen) I said cool, nice to meet you etc. I knew I had seen him in something, but I couldn't remember what

I finally figured out why he was familiar about an hour later, when I saw him again I said "You were in Jury Duty with Pauly Shore, right?" he just kind of went "yeah..." and moved on. My aunt was buttblasted about it for about a year.

I used to hang out quite often with Goldie Lookin Chain.

I also hooked up with him at a bar in Mastic. Yeah he swallows but he's also got herpes so be careful, thankfully I didn't get it but get checked.

>click
Clique

I'm quite famous myself

I'm definitely not Paul Dano, if that's what you're thinking, let me just nip that in the bud

Christopher Dorner? Did you really make it to Mexico?

AT THE JOB CENTRE
LIFE'S A LAUGH
THEY GIVES YOU FREE CASH
FOR YOUR AUTOGRAPH

I met Chloe Moretz. I have a part time job as a valet attendant and one day Chloe Moretz came with a white Mercedes suv. She was wearing a nice sporty outfit.

When i got in to her Mercedes the car smelled like sweat and vaginal fluids, the drivers seat and the streeting wheel was covered in sweat and the A/C was running on high even though it was pretty chilly morning.

The car interior was littered with fast food wrappers and bags from mainly from Taco Bell.

>mfw an American pronounces clique as click

Are you a gypsy? Did you curse her? Because it worked.

i'm a youtube celebrity who actually met her recently

she's quite nice, but way too concerned about what people think of her

c-classic? swiss army man was shit KYS

Pedro?

fuck off ah

Safe as fuck clart.

One time I saw Jenna Fischer fisting a John Krasinski lookalike in a club bathroom

>The car interior was littered with fast food wrappers and bags from mainly from Taco Bell.
Eso es absolutamente asqueroso

I met a youtube celebrity recently.
In fact I'm looking at him right now.
I hope he doesn't turn around and sees that I'm right behind him.

I'd rather her fist me than perform any of her songs to me

Got into a fistfight with Shia Lebeouf outside a bar on the strip. Rudest, most abrasive drunk ive ever met. Maybe he's normal sober but he cant handle alcohol.

how have i not seen this before?

Shut the fuck up, he's a pure being, he would never debase himself that way.

BEN RICHARDS DID NOTHING WRONG!

I met Christian Bale in a pub in Pwllheli when i was younger, he was playing pool with my dad.

I met George Lucas because my friend's mom worked for ILM.

I met George Lucas when my mom work at ILM.

Hayden Pannetierre would come into the Walmart I used to work at with a bunch of friends at like 3am all the time, hammered off their asses and treating the store like their personal playground. Manager was afraid to tell them off since she was a "celebrity". Also met a coiple of the guys from Clerks at a local convention.

Took my sister to a meet & greet thing with Hannah Montana.

i wonder if celebs ever get to see stuff like this. wonder if he would appreciate the humor

friend of mine was an actor in I love you beth cooper, said that Hayden was a rude cunt and would yell at extras constantly.

Was a couple of years below Kelly McDonald in primary school. I'd hang about with her brother on the weekends because they lived on the same street as my grandparents.

Eh maybe, some guy I know matched with Jonah Hills mom on tinder and I sent him that picture to send to her not sure if he had the balls to do it though.

I am a Serbian police officer and i had the gratest honor in my life to meet the Serbian action star Steven Seagal.

He trained me Aikido, but he didnt teach me his patented "touch of death" because he said that my body was not yet ready.

Have you talked about this before? Nobody else seems to be saying its a copypasta but I know ive heard this exact story before.

>tan person trying to confuse us by pretending there's a 26th month

nice try, mendez

>Clicks

Holy fuck how is a whole country this stupid

Yeah I brought it up once here before like maybe two years ago (not on Sup Forums) when my ex first left me and people asked what the story was of how we met etc etc

Im on a first name basis with Tom Kenny (sponge Bob)

I saw Mads Mikkelsen at a football game last month. Was pretty uneventful.

did you try to convince others around you that he's a pedophile and not to be trusted?

I met him at a youth group event like ten years ago and called him Mr. Kenny and the first thing he said was, "Please, call me Tom."
So who cares?

Was he wearing his signature red Nike Hoodie? Should have asked him about Death Stranding

That's hilarious

What's an average day with the GLC? Smoke a bit draw, a bit of block up, like?

Oh user, you have no idea
Biggest cockslut I've ever had

yes
no

Duffryn Vigilante Squad members, fucking up all faggots and benders.
What did they mean by this, actually from Duffryn btw.

I really hope that's bait...

youtube.com/watch?v=TVajlDHhvBk

This about sums it up.

Depends where you got that Video recorder from.

Went to school with 'Mia Malkova'

I expected nothing less.

Any idea why The Maggot left? He was clearly MVP

I saw Weeman at a CPK with a normal sized girlfriend.

It looked like a mom walking her son when they held hands.

Never really did make an official statement, but i figure he just decided he was a bit too old to be Safe as Fuck and went and got a real job.

Rhys was actually an elected Councillor for Labour until recently.

I saw Frodo at Angeles National Forest

I fucked Gillian Anderson in 1997 after an awards show in Germany.

Natural redhead

Was he hiding from black riders

Wales, man.

>when he performed his shitty music in front of the parliament building in Belgrade on new years eve

I didn't go but I heard it was hilarious