Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Does anyone remember gleeking?

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

LMAO

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Some faggots at high school used to do that but it was called snake spit. I could never do it because I'm not a faggot, unlike OP.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Man wtf I was literally just thinking of this yesterday. I wasn't even sure if it was called gleeking, it sounded to dumb in my head

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Actually I couldn't do it either but it sure got annoying when people did it to each other

Connor King
Connor King

It does sound dumb.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Middle school for me. All the asshole kids would do it. Getting literally spit on sucked. God I wish I would have stood up and smacked the shit out of thoes kids in class

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

I've never heard it called snake spit.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

I do it by accident when I yawn sometimes..kek

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Fuck yeah. That shit was rude.

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

XD. Don't yawn behind anyone.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

How the fuck did people do that

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Lmao these two beta bois. Used to gleek on a mf if he just eyballed me too long my freshman year of high school. Didn't like then ya should have Done something

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

I mostly just watched it.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Checked

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

I never could do it.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Fuck yes.

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

Wish I would have. Looking at who they turned out to be it justice enough.... Still jock type assholes that can't hold a decent relationship and who got in trouble for bring. Odka in a sports bottle to school, and where also dumb enough to talk about it. Shot like that spreads like wildlife. They were in the principles office before the end of 6th period

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Snake spit bro

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Does anyone else remember the eraser challenge you know where you would take an eraser from pencil and rub it on your own skin until you gave yourself burn. Then there was the ice and salt thing. What the fuck is wrong with people. Is the general population of younger people getting dumber?

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Sounds about right I'll be a man and own it. Was caught that same year with weed didn't even make it two periods with it. reeked so bad but I am happily married to a beautiful Mexican girl I met in diversion class for that charge so I kind of won if you think about it

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Nutmeg. Cinnamon. The challenges never stop.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Shitty that you got the charge but awesome you met you wife dude.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

I figured out how to do it when I accidentally did it one day while biting down on a roll. Best way for me to describe the movement is pushing your tongue down kind of like you're running the tip of it along the roof of your mouth. It annoyed the hell out of me when the asshole kids did it in middle school, but i use the technique when I'm stoned and have cotton mouth, to produce some moisture.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

I am 44. Glee king was a thing when I was in jr high in 86 87 etc

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Didn't have the eraser one, but one we had was take the wrapper from a piece of Big Red gum, lick it, and put it on your forehead. In it minute it started burning really bad and left a mark if you left it for long enough

There was also some kind of plant that had bean pods, if you took a bean and rubbed it on the ground for a bit it would burn your skin really bad. Had competitions to see who could hold it there the longest. Kids are stupid I guess

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

There was a kid at my school who could produce a steady stream like some sort of gleek sprinkler. It was wack.

Blake Green
Blake Green

Hahaha I remember that!

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

I remember that one

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

holy shit. my cousin showed me this one time and called it gleeking. i never heard that word again. I wasn't sure if anyone else called it that.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Any old fags remember flipping dinner tokens?
You had to try and flick it to stand upright on the wall and if you did you collected the other fagots tokens as your gains then sell them.
Also the three man lift?

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

I never heard it called anything at all, seriously. It's just a thing a lot of people can do, but nobody ever did because it doesn't fucking matter and we aren't retarded niggers

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Your right on old fags. When did you go to school my dude?

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Left in 1990, when playing conkers and full contact rugby wasn't nerft to fagot standards.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

What is a dinner token?

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

I actually lol'd for a good 20 seconds before opening this thread when I saw it. Good work, OP.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

Gleek Nation

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Basically an aluminium coin that you handed in to the cafeteria woman in exchange for shitty food.
We used to sell the winnings then leave at lunch to go to chip shop.
Most of the the time the school police officer would drag you back in and take your smokes.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

School cops always sucked.

Brody James
Brody James

I remember "wack."

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Yeah, there was an old disused abattoir in walking distance from my school.
decided to skip school
running around with meat hooks
smell something real bad
investigate
in bin with cows heads in
Freind has that look in his eyes
yes oh yes
take cows heads place on table
smash with meat hooks
covered in vile juices
hear noise
fuck hide its a tramp
Freind jumps in head bin
I stand in the corner
hear voices
fuck its my dad and school Bobby
give in
Tell them I was investigating
calls me columbo due to lazy eye
leave without Freind
Turns out he hid there until dark and had to have therapy and he is now a vegan.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

The time my dad caught me smoking
smoking with the cool kids
guys selling smokes 30 pence each
makes Good money
decide to selling
40 Park drives
the harshest cigs around
get caught
faggot school Bobby takes me home
I was made to smoke every cigarette I had
36 fucking throat rapers
My dad sat and watched like he had accomplished something, I throw up and he laughed and throws me some roll up tabaco
make yourself a cigar columbo

Eli Young
Eli Young

married to a spic
won

Pick one

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

Holy hell. That's funny and sad at the same time.

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

My mom just flushed mine.

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Yeah it's nice to think back, I have more gimme five mins

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

I remember slapping each other's forearm to break blood vessels. Also quarters (the bloody one not the drinking one).

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit