Does anyone remember gleeking?

Does anyone remember gleeking?

LMAO

Some faggots at high school used to do that but it was called snake spit. I could never do it because I'm not a faggot, unlike OP.

Man wtf I was literally just thinking of this yesterday. I wasn't even sure if it was called gleeking, it sounded to dumb in my head

Actually I couldn't do it either but it sure got annoying when people did it to each other

It does sound dumb.

Middle school for me. All the asshole kids would do it. Getting literally spit on sucked. God I wish I would have stood up and smacked the shit out of thoes kids in class

I've never heard it called snake spit.

I do it by accident when I yawn sometimes..kek

Fuck yeah. That shit was rude.

XD. Don't yawn behind anyone.

How the fuck did people do that

Lmao these two beta bois. Used to gleek on a mf if he just eyballed me too long my freshman year of high school. Didn't like then ya should have Done something

I mostly just watched it.

Checked

I never could do it.

Fuck yes.

Wish I would have. Looking at who they turned out to be it justice enough.... Still jock type assholes that can't hold a decent relationship and who got in trouble for bring. Odka in a sports bottle to school, and where also dumb enough to talk about it. Shot like that spreads like wildlife. They were in the principles office before the end of 6th period

Snake spit bro

Does anyone else remember the eraser challenge you know where you would take an eraser from pencil and rub it on your own skin until you gave yourself burn. Then there was the ice and salt thing. What the fuck is wrong with people. Is the general population of younger people getting dumber?

Sounds about right I'll be a man and own it. Was caught that same year with weed didn't even make it two periods with it. reeked so bad but I am happily married to a beautiful Mexican girl I met in diversion class for that charge so I kind of won if you think about it

Nutmeg. Cinnamon. The challenges never stop.

Shitty that you got the charge but awesome you met you wife dude.

I figured out how to do it when I accidentally did it one day while biting down on a roll. Best way for me to describe the movement is pushing your tongue down kind of like you're running the tip of it along the roof of your mouth. It annoyed the hell out of me when the asshole kids did it in middle school, but i use the technique when I'm stoned and have cotton mouth, to produce some moisture.

I am 44. Glee king was a thing when I was in jr high in 86 87 etc

Didn't have the eraser one, but one we had was take the wrapper from a piece of Big Red gum, lick it, and put it on your forehead. In it minute it started burning really bad and left a mark if you left it for long enough

There was also some kind of plant that had bean pods, if you took a bean and rubbed it on the ground for a bit it would burn your skin really bad. Had competitions to see who could hold it there the longest. Kids are stupid I guess

There was a kid at my school who could produce a steady stream like some sort of gleek sprinkler. It was wack.

Hahaha I remember that!

I remember that one

holy shit. my cousin showed me this one time and called it gleeking. i never heard that word again. I wasn't sure if anyone else called it that.

Any old fags remember flipping dinner tokens?
You had to try and flick it to stand upright on the wall and if you did you collected the other fagots tokens as your gains then sell them.
Also the three man lift?

I never heard it called anything at all, seriously. It's just a thing a lot of people can do, but nobody ever did because it doesn't fucking matter and we aren't retarded niggers

Your right on old fags. When did you go to school my dude?

Left in 1990, when playing conkers and full contact rugby wasn't nerft to fagot standards.

What is a dinner token?

I actually lol'd for a good 20 seconds before opening this thread when I saw it. Good work, OP.

Gleek Nation

Basically an aluminium coin that you handed in to the cafeteria woman in exchange for shitty food.
We used to sell the winnings then leave at lunch to go to chip shop.
Most of the the time the school police officer would drag you back in and take your smokes.

School cops always sucked.

I remember "wack."

Yeah, there was an old disused abattoir in walking distance from my school.
>decided to skip school
>running around with meat hooks
>smell something real bad
>investigate
>in bin with cows heads in
>Freind has that look in his eyes
>yes oh yes
>take cows heads place on table
>smash with meat hooks
>covered in vile juices
>hear noise
>fuck hide its a tramp
>Freind jumps in head bin
>I stand in the corner
>hear voices
>fuck its my dad and school Bobby
>give in
Tell them I was investigating
>calls me columbo due to lazy eye
>leave without Freind
Turns out he hid there until dark and had to have therapy and he is now a vegan.

The time my dad caught me smoking
>smoking with the cool kids
>guys selling smokes 30 pence each
>makes Good money
>decide to selling
>40 Park drives
>the harshest cigs around
>get caught
>faggot school Bobby takes me home
>I was made to smoke every cigarette I had
>36 fucking throat rapers
My dad sat and watched like he had accomplished something, I throw up and he laughed and throws me some roll up tabaco
>make yourself a cigar columbo

> married to a spic
> won

Pick one

Holy hell. That's funny and sad at the same time.

My mom just flushed mine.

Yeah it's nice to think back, I have more gimme five mins

I remember slapping each other's forearm to break blood vessels. Also quarters (the bloody one not the drinking one).