I'm fucking my best friend's girlfriend

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

I'm fucking my best friend's girlfriend.

We started fucking about 3 months ago. Best sex I've ever had because she's super flexible and 97 lbs soaking wet.

I was drunk the first time I fucked her. Felt like shit afterwards. Guilty as hell. But two days later, we where all hanging out at their place and my best friend asked me to go on a beer run. She immediately volunteered to come with me because she needed to get some groceries. My best friend didn't bat an eye at the notion of her coming with me, because he trusts me. I'm his best friend.

As soon as I pulled away from their apartment complex, she went down on me without saying a word. She gave me the best blowjob I've ever had in my life. When I told her I was going to cum and she just moan "un-huh" and kept sucking. Exploded in her mouth, but she didn't stop for like a full minutes. I had to push her head off of me cause I almost got in a wreck.

We went into the grocery store and got groceries. But not before she pulled me into the women's bathroom. I fucked her in a bathroom stall in the standing doggy position. She squirted all over my dick. It was dripping off of my balls. When I told her I was about to cum, she told me to cum in her ass. So I did.

On the way home, she told me that she was in love with my cock. Apparently, I'm larger than any of the other guys she's been with. I told her that I was afraid of hurting my friend and that we should stop. She agreed.

We fucked again 2 days later. Then again the next day. And the next...
I've fucked her with my best friend passed out right next to us on their couch. I've fucked her in his car just outside his bedroom window while he was sleeping. Everywhere.
I know its wrong. But I can't stop. I'm addicted to her. And she's addicted to me.

And she just told me that she's pregnant.

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

oof

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

pic related?

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

rip OP

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Yeah. She's gorgeous. Hottest girl I've ever been with.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

get a nice hot metal coat hanger and do what needs to be done

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Whoa, You get to fuck that hotty and not have to deal with the girlfriend shit. Fuckin A,

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

I smell a vitamin C OD incoming

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Isn’t that Fiona Apple?

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Get her to do a pee pee cummy poo poo

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

"Best friend"

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

Congrats, OP. You have fucked up in a way only a complete scumbag can, and you only have yourself to blame.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

*Jaw drops to the floor*
*Eyes pop out*
*Sound effect of, " AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" *
*Places eyes and jaw back in place*
*Regains composure*

... eh hem, you look quite lovely.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

let your friend sign the birth certificate you will be the master of the universe

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

kill yourself

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Yea OP is trolling thats not his friends GF LOL

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

You are disgusting and NOT a best friend. Dirty rat.
Hope you get stabbed.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

I know. I feel guilty as hell.

He's a really good friend too. The sort of guy you call when you need to get bailed out of jail. I am a piece of shit for fucking his girl, but I just can't resist her.

I'm fearful of the day he finds out. It's going to crush him, because he's totally in love with her. They've been dating for nearly 3 years, since their senior year of high school.

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

You disgust me

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Consider suicide OP.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

That's LOVE
Don't let the Circumstances get in your way OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER
Its Time to be the Chad you always wish you were

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

What goes around comes around dickhead. Karma will do it's thing.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Storytime

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

You're a scum bag.
She's a cheating whore.
I hope you two suffer intense misery, and that her boyfriend lives a happy life and finds a better girl.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Get!

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Gimme some more sex stories, op

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

She's either "addicted to you," or she's got a kink for cheating. You decide whether you want to be with someone who has this dichotomous possibility. It's a flip of a coin.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

It's beyond love. It's more like mutual obsession.

The last time I fucked her we fucked for nearly three hours. I came four times. When I tried to leave, she begged me not to. Her eyes were dilated and she seemed feral.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Seriously tho

Love isn't some Magical Shit Alright well what would you know You're just a fucking BetaFag anyway You'll be a fucking Virgin for the rest of your worthless Garbage Life

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Just die.

James Morris
James Morris

You dont deserve a friend

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

That's even better then

James Bailey
James Bailey

Oh it's definitely a kink for cheating. She's told me that it turns her on, sneaking around, fearful of getting caught.

Its a rush she and I both share. It makes the sex we have intense.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

100% brittany venti is not ur mates gf

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

I know shes probably a great fuck, but if this dude is your best friend he deserves to know or else he will find out a different way. Youre a shitbag for breaking his trust like that but ive done similar in the past so who am I to judge. I say own up, cut things off with her and see if he forgives you.... probably wont but worth a try. As for the psycho cock whore, she can make her own decisions once he ends it with her.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Ignore this moral fag.

Make him raise your kid and keep fucking her. Try to keep him in the dark until after they're married and then start fucking her in front of him.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

MOAR

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

OP is a virgin with a fantasy

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

you're worthless

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

I used to have a friend who did the same you dis with my gf.
He uses a denture now.
My ex can't use her fingers properly anylonger, she used to knit good socks for winter.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Either way you've already betrayed your friend. You won't be able to win him back even if you bailed right now. Just go for it.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

People like you need to be put up against a wall.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Oh dude, if you're not into a relationship and won't catch feelings, then good for you. Good luck with the fallout. I feel really bad for your friend though, being cheated on sucks.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

I know that this is a copy paste troll, I know it is... But could you please not? Please?

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

HOES BEFORE BROS!!

Fuck friends.. they all turn on you sooner or later. You're the alpha. You're fucking your buddies friend. You are the superior male and SHE knows it. Don't feel guilty. Friends come and go.. PUSSY IS ETERNAL. Keep fucking her. It's the experiences in life that matter, not friendships. When you're old and grey all you really have are your experiences and your memories of days past. Fuck that pussy, mouth, and ass RAW!! You'll have great memories later in life.

I speak from experience. I too have fucked my buddies girl. Almost in a lot of the same ways you described. I'd be at their house and she'd ALWAYS want to ride with me when I ran errands. She'd blow me every time we left the house. Told me she couldn't get enough of my dick. BEGGED me to fuck her.. so one day I was over at their place and he used to do this stupid RP thing and he left the house. I fucked her on their bed! She wouldn't even let me put a condom on. So I plowed that pussy until I exploded inside of her and honestly? It's the best orgasm I ever had. It made me feel powerful fucking her because she belonged to my friend. It was a very alpha feeling. I have no regrets to this day. The pussy was great. We fucked for quite a long time but she ended up leaving him and getting with another guy. I enjoyed the pussy while it lasted and so should you. NO REGRETS, OP!! Keep fucking her as long as you can. :)

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Level 1 edgelord. ignore the newb

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

post a better picture dude, that doesnt show us much, if this bait is true, show more.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

That and in a couple of years when he thinks he is an happy father, tell him the truth and watch him dying inside. Then you'll be the master of the universe of scumbags.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Trips gets

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

you did him a favor, now he will know the kind of girl her gf is.

unless of course, you plan to stick him with the kid while you keep cucking him on the side.

not a bad plan tbh

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

I want her to break up with him and move in with me. But I've never told her how I feel. There is a little voice in the back of my head that tells me that if she'll do this to him, she'll do it to me too eventually.

She's mentioned leaving him for me several times. She constantly tells me that she's in love with me. She's made it clear that the ball is my court and I'm hers if I want her. I just haven't pulled the trigger.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Does she eat ass?

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

whatever you do, do not get stuck with the kid if it is not yours.

to be safe, just don't get stuck with the kid

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Like I said earlier, she's either telling the truth, or she has a kink for cheating and will inevitably do it to you if you get with her. Good luck

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Seriously you're a piece of shit.

The saddest thing is that your friend will still be your friend, he will still care for the human garbage you are because you will never have the guts to tell him (because you're a piece of shit, o/c)

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Yes. She also massages my prostate while giving me head.

She's into bondage and asphyxiation. She confessed to me that she has rape fantasies and I helped her explore them. She's very submissive.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

She fucked u already u justdont know it yet

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

sure you did.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Sounds worth it

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Fuuuuucking kek

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Sup Forums Stereotypes

kill yourself you monster=Insecure tinydickboys

Keep up the charade until it gets old=Rational people who have averadge size condoms.

Fucker in front of him while hes rocking your kid to sleep= UltraHyperMEMESTAR whoms members are never ending with the cum shot of a fire hose and a glistening sheen from their solid platinum tip.

P.S.
Im fucking her and if i ever found out she cheated, i wouldn't get mad but instead politely (or discreetly) arrange a 3 way bruh bruh.

-If shit got really bad and she actually said NO, id hit it from behind after waiting in her closet for the intercourse to begin, later on.
I know for a fact no guy is gonna turn down an Eiffel tower when theve been in there for 35 minutes.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Cool story bro.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

If you start a actuall relationship thoughand she has a cheating/sneaking it fetish, your gonna have a pretty difficult time unless shes cool with sharing. #TedCruz2020

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

OP, listen.

She obviously loves your best friend. When shit hits the fan, you are going to loose them both.

She won't side with you.

Tell your friend, or force her to stop.

Really, what do you expect to happen from here?

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Good thing Hentai and Tiddy Streamers will always be there for you

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

Right there with you

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

I don't really have any expectations. Never have.

My game plan from the get go has been to jut go with the flow and see what happens. So far, that has resulted in the best sex I've ever had in my life.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

If she cheated on your best friend, she’ll cheat on you too.

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

happy 4 you OP

Robert Green
Robert Green

Defietly hard to trust a cheater tbh

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

post more pics op... we need them for... research and stuff

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

I have been on the other end of this situation.

I did forgive my friend. We still are tight to this day.

But I can't trust people like I did before. It really, really is a shitty thing to do.

But, at least the sex is good OP.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Yep

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

More mind blowing sex I guess.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

If the pic is related, I'd be fucking that too.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

I don’t think that’s how you use that, Rebecca

Colton White
Colton White

Lol is that tom and jerry effects?

William Ward
William Ward

Hopefully mistress be like this

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

denture

Sure thing bud. Keep crying yourself to sleep.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

0/10 bullshit story.
please kill yourself.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit