>she moves home
>stay together
>spend quarter thinking about suicide and in a deep depression
>almost do it several times
>realize she's my best friend and my other half
>I know who I'm spending my life with
That beautiful young girl who stole my heart

Can user relate?

Never been happily in love. I wish you the best!

I fell in love with and married my best friends sister, even though she's "different"

How does your friend feel about that?

He was okay with it since she was the one who asked me out first

I can relate on the long distance part.
>Be in my freshmen year.
>Meet this beautiful girl, she was a transfer.
>Easily a 8/10.
>We steadily became friends, and we constantly talked on skype together.
>I eventually asked her out.
>We dated for four months until her parents gave her a talk about moving back to their hometown.
>She breaks the news to me, and we almost broke things off.
>I decided I love her, and that I'm willing to do anything for this girl.
>My dad works for the airport, so I can fly for free.
> We've been in a long distance relationship for two years now,
>I fly up to see her every two weeks. in the summer I fly there once a week.

I envy you

I had this beautiful blonde Irish girl we were friends before going out but ended up in different colleges in different cities. I thought it was working I thought we were fine but she just got more distant. Stopped calling I'd get one word texts and when we did talk she kept talking about trying to make a life for herself in that city. I honestly should have seen it coming, now I'm alone. Sex isn't fulfilling anymore and I'm still hopelessly in love with her.
We haven't spoken in a few months and I've tried to move on but I don't know how. I honestly didn't think it would hit me this hard.

Honestly man, I've been there. There are better girls out there.

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now and know shes the one. We're both in college right now, should graduate the same year. After that and finding a job I want to propose but man it seems so far off.

>"different"
explain

She's a spastic downie. I love her though.

I know you're right but I'm just in a rut right now and I want out of it as quick as

This guy isn't me.
She has ataxic cerebral palsy and a bad speech impediment.

So I was right? kek

If you want to put it that way then I guess so, but she's not a downie.

Kek

I'd suggest just letting time heal it, spend some time with friends, just try and get on with your life. keep your mind off her, Try talking to some other girls. That's the only thing you can do, your mindset is what decides how fast you'll heal. Try and be optimistic.

>met a guy while I was in highschool and he was in college
>didn’t think it was going to get serious
>turned out we actually really liked each other (like really, really liked each other)
>in the space of six weeks, we lose our virginity together, and he proposes
>stay together for a year and a bit and we go to college together for a couple months before the news drops
>I have to move back to the US from the UK because of family shit
>We both contemplate breaking up but decide we’ll make it work
>been together for 3 and a bit years, and we’re stronger than ever
>we talk and laugh together until our cheeks ache
>I honest to God feel like I’m marrying my best friend and soulmate (if you believe in such a thing)

It's almost been 5 years for us. Both in college, realized i need to change my career path to make sure I can provide a stable life for us, while we try to fulfill our dreams.

Do you see him ever?

As much as we can manage. I’m going to see him for two months this June, and we’re both so freakin hyped

are you a chick or a faggot

Both of our careers are gonna suck money wise but hopefully we'll survive. We get to attend the same college next semester which should be great.

A chick. That’s not the focal point tho.

I’m so jealous

where the tits then?
post tits thot

I honestly cant imagine waiting that long.
I am Congradulations for staying so strong.

I didn’t word that right. We’ve been long distance for about 1 1/2-2 years, but we’ve been together as a couple for 3 years and a bit.

"I first saw her in a mega store
The day-glow raven born into a free fall
The fulfillment of a 10th grade prophecy
A motel masterpiece
Blind to the branching possibilities
Teardrops were standing in my eyes
Like deer before they bolt
I adored the way she modified my mornings
When I'd wake up in the calm shoals of her bed
Somersaults or smoke in a universe of sleep
Before she slipped into her heritage and disappeared
And she taught me to relight, relight and relight again"

When my best friend was killed in a car accident my first year of college she was the only reason I didn't end my life. A lot of unbelievable events lead up to his death. Mainly the fact I would have lost my life with him if my father hadn't convinced to stay the night and just leave in the morning.

After learning what transpired only hours before, I slammed my foot on the gas pedal and let go of everything I had ever known; the thought of never seeing her radiant smile again was reason enough to maintain my existence.

You don't even know how much i wanna die rn

Wow!

Once, then she took my heart chewed it up and spit it out.
Some women are demons user

I feel that way sometimes. But I think about how sweet life can be sometimes, and those scarce fleeting moments of bliss is what makes it all worth while.

Everyone is capable of evil. The duality complex exists in all of us.

she either gives god-tier head or you must truly love her, because I couldn't be with someone like that

> Be me, average looking guy, average job
> Meet brilliant, amazingly beautiful woman at party
> Half Chinese, half white
> She asks me out on lunch date
> Have best two hours of my life
> Think "Can't believe she's single!"
> Start to date
> Sexytime? Un-fucking-real, and she is even better naked
> Rapidly fall in love
> One month in, for literally no real reason, she completely loses her shit one night
> We make up, keep dating
> She starts pushing me hard to move in with her
> She starts making really pushy demands
> She starts being sorta ... off
> BUT she will, without even being asked, suck my dick just out of the blue
> BUT she will, without even being asked and while doing something simple like the dishes, pull down her pants and tell me to fuck her ass, begging for cum inside
> Find out from someone who knew her a while that she's Borderline Personality Disorder
> "Dafuq is dat?"
> Look it up
> Wiki page on BPD is literally her
> Consider breaking up, she insists she's getting help
> A year in, after ALL kinds of crazy sex but ALL kinds of crazy behavior, she cheats on me, blames me, we have makeup sex
> Wake up to her standing over bed
> "What's up?"
> She punches me in the face
> I get up, grab my shit, and leave

Literally. THAT was what I experienced. Fucked up thing? I still have feels for her. She is, hands down, stunningly beautiful, but seriously fucked up. Best sex ever, tho.

I fell in love with my dream girl 2 years ago. Her drunk ass step father beat her to death while I was work I graveyard shift. He's buried in pieces along the grand river. Pic related, basically us.

Yea but these are moments, amd they might pass, i don't think it's worth to wait for them

That's your choice. It's all based on your perception.

It's based on how much stupid you are and you don't fuck things up :c

knew a guy with cerebral palsy that effected his legs, his last name was crooks. the irony was never lost on him

I love her more than anything in the world. She isn't very good at hand- or blowjobs since her coordination sucks, but she tries.
Aside from coordination problems and occasional weakness, she isn't physically affected by it much. Her terrible stutter gives her more day-to-day issues.

A bump for this wondrous thread!