Query for femanons

Query for femanons.

So I keep hearing this same reoccurring theme over and over in relation to women in regards to penis size. It seems they always seem to want a bigger dick for a "one night stand" and a more average dick for a boyfriend/partner.

So what is the deal with that? If you love big dicks so much wouldn't you prefer to be with a boyfriend that was hung as fuck?

Or is that just something femanons say to be less embarassed about being sizequeens?

Truths please.

Also standard rules apply, if there's no tit/timestamp I'm going to assume you're just another trolling faggot.

So, I'll put my two cents in. Why not?

Personally, my dude is a little above average in size, so I may be a little biased. I'd never want to date a dude that's hung as fuck, I've heard a few horror stories.

But to answer your question, maybe it's the stigma surrounding a size queen? But I know more than a few self proclaimed size queens. Who the fuck knows, dude.

they probably prioritize other aspects other than dick size when it comes to procreation, like intelligence, money, money, money and money. if its just for pleassure they'll probably want bigger.

Checked.

But the puss adapts. It is designed to adapt. Surely after a few you'd be fucking loose as a goose anyways so what's the diff?

Ohhh, had never considered that, cheers faggot.

See, that's the fun myth. The pussy doesn't get 'loose'. You can't expect something that gives birth to a child to stay loose forever.
With time, it goes back to normal.

Tits of gtfo

Sure, if it's not being fucked daily it'll shrink back with ease.

Birth is a bad comparison, that's not a thing you do daily.

Oh, and a chick that doesn't do kegels, she can easily get loose after a daily fisting. Witnessed.

Chick that does her kegels, can snap back to single finger tightness in one hit. Also witnessed.

Yeah look user, none of them are showing tits, so they're all blatantly faggots, but I'm still keen on the feedback anyways. Seems like we're getting some real deal here.

Bitches are literally retarded, man

Fair points.
I wasn't necessarily talking about daily though. With a giant dick, you're not going to be taking it daily. I've heard stories of women being super sore after. Not something you'd want to necessarily repeat often, but it depends on the woman.

Checked.

I haven't got a big dick but I've got a reputation of keeping them sore.

Depends more on the chick who can A: Take the pain, B: Likes the pain and C: Gets off on the pain.

It would hurt wayyyy too much. Like, you couldn’t fuck twice a day, because you’d still be sore. My fiancé is just a little above average, and he still hurts me sometimes.

Other femanon is right tho, it doesn’t really get loose. I was pretty loose after my fiancé and I met up and fucked on the daily, but after a month of not masturbating it was tighter than ever.

Also fair.

Everything totally depends on the chick herself, in the long run.

Truthfully dick size never mattered to me either way.
Though i can see the logic in why other girls would say it.

For a one night stand its just about getting dick. So might as well get a big one.

As for a boyfriend youre looking for more than just "a good sized dick". You want personality to go with it and also you want to have the emotional attatchment.
If you got yourself a man that fits aml the other traits you look for and yet doesnt have a huge dick it isnt the end of the world for you.

Also i aint posting tits or timestamp faggot. Youre free to assume im a dude if you want. I dont give a fuck

whats a size queen?

A girl who is obssessed with huge dick and will probably reject anything under 5 inches

>Also i aint posting tits or timestamp faggot. Youre free to assume im a dude if you want. I dont give a fuck

I don't give a fuck about you not giving a fuck. Tits or gtfo.

I've only had one guy and he is 6 inches and I feel like anything more would probably kill me since my bf is able to hit my cervix already. Also gotta take in account thickness. My bf is 3 inches thick so I'm good at that range.

Nah im good

Ive got a nice sized dick the kind where most struggle to get their mouths around but its not hitting my knees. Its normally a struggle to get it in a pooper but ease it in and tis all good not so much of a struggle to get it in the pink but quite often ive gotten hands pushing me back when ive only got the head in again ease it because of this ive found that taking it easy and slowly getting in there is good for me and for them (m or f) your not ripping their holes open in a 30 second rush but slowly feeling everything for an hour or more. Needless to say i cant have a quicky out and about any more but could spend a whole afternoon rock hard and enjoying every bit.

Point is i used to get compalints about pain now i get complements on plesure maybe you should change your game up too

I'm 8" and my girlfriend was a virgin when we started dating. Honestly it's nice that she doesn't realize I'm hung

Phuk that shit. I can't speak for other women but personally I'd much rather be with a guy who is below average penis size and knows how to make me have a FUCKING ORGASM. Most guys with big dicks have NO IDEA how to touch a woman because they don't need to. They just do the hokey pokey with their penis and assume it was the best sex of her life.

For me, touch is far more important. My ex with a big cock couldn't make me cum. My ex with a skinny spoondick could make me squirt in under a minute with one hand.

Insight from a femanon with an actual timestamp, cheers!

Great tits user.

It's hard to tell whether women who disagree just have different preferences or if they're yet to have sex with someone who knows what they're doing.

They're teeny weeny but thank you. Have a bum shot too.

>mfw 4inches
T-there is hope

>mfw 4cm
There's no hope

More than a handful is wasted. I don't obsess over my small dick. Your tits are fine.

>mfw 1inch when flaccid
That’s normal right?
It’s kinda cold over here anyway

I'd consider it normal, mine is 4cm when erect, can't measure it when flaccid

Op everyone knows this is not a dream you have a small penis. Op just go female and put on dress to join the trap threads

I love girls with your chest. But like girls not minding little dicks, but guys growing up feeling ashamed in the locker room, I can get you've got lingering self-doubt from a world were other girls pushed out tits the size of cantaloupes all around you.
Hopefully, a little anal and spanking will be sufficient to sooth your battered soul
> pussy shot?

Somehow the asymmetry of your areolas is very aesthetically pleasing.
Also, favorite panties?

Fucking newfag.

maybe you don't, fag

>4cm erect
are you for real?

user pls

checked
I wouldn't give a shit if it were inverted, even if you could follow explicit instructions you could achieve what my big dicked, semi literate, gym junkie gargantuan alpha bf failed at satisfy me.

dudes probably makin it up, i just can't see how its possible to have a peepee that small

Why would I make things up about my pee-pee over the Internet user, do you know how silly you sound?

you gotta have a disease or something

Not big on anal. Certainly not with a big cock. I don't have the frame for melon tiddies but I appreciate other women's chest blessings. Not up for the whole degradation roleplay tonight, sorry.

I believe the pee-pee doctor said I have small-dick-itis

don't let him ruin this you're a nice lady

benjamin button dick

Checked.

Thanks.

A TRUE femanon on /b.

Gods be praised.

Also i can personally share and confirm your statement. I'm italian and we're pretty muh huge dicked by default, mine is 21 cm at its max, but you don't get shit if you dont have a good touch when it comes to please a girl.
Licking pussy is very important especially before fucking, because wetter is always better. I personally got complimented more often for my pussy licking attitude than about my dick.

Femanon, not gonna lie, I would pay good buck to see pics of your ass or feets. But I'm already refreshed by your commitment to the rules, so godspeed in any case. Ciao!

Ha, fair enough.
I'm not ruining shit. She's a grown ass woman that will post as she likes. If she's not into light bdsm talk, she'll respond like she did, shutting it down. If she was, she'd have posted pussy and asked for more.
It's not a big deal.

may you sleep well. i certainly will. i'm gonna dream about your bewbs

Something like that, I just wished he didn't take pictures of my pee-pee

Can confirm. Still not up for more degradation but here's pussy for being reasonable.

Wanted to chime in here. I was with a girl for over 7 years who couldn't take me balls deep. It never got easier and it was just somethiing we had to work around. We both felt bad about it but we tried to make it work. If I DID slip too far, she'd be curled up on the floor crying from the pain. FeelsBadMan.jpg
We wound up breaking up and now I'm with a girl who fucking loves It! Btw- I'm only 8 inches so not a freak or anything, it just matters on the girl.

First thing you do when talking to a woman, is to ask for anal and bdsm? If you can't see that you're a shithead I got some news for ya.

I know what you mean, I have similar experience

very well

I do if I'm looking for anal and bdsm. No point in being coy or lying and giving her a bunch of false expectations.

Also, I'm older. So women my age will also be reasonably straight forward. Sex talk isn't taboo once everyone but the wizards does it on the regular.

You think that's what a woman wants to hear? How can it be so hard for your kind to just be decent

Cute pajamas

A lot of them, yeah. And the ones that don't will make it clear.
I'm not telling you to go upto strangers and ask if they want some anal.
But if you're looking to bring a girl home and use a paddle on her, telling her you'd just like her over for regular sex is rude.

Thank you. It's a dress actually. It's not a recent picture, just one of my favourite photos of my vegana.

If you walked up to me and asked that I would have kicked you in the balls. I'm out

How old are you user? And what country? And do you want the rest of the folder?

35, US. Sure.

I do agree with you, but if I've just posted my tits on Sup Forums it's not the most shocking response I could have recieved. In this context I didn't take offense. At work or a cafe I might.

Preferred contact or throwaway email?

This thread was witnessed by mananon.

Femanon's, time to come out and seriously swarm this fuckers.

Men are reasonable, they just want to learn. Gonna need the stronger WOMEN of the 'fairer sex' though to step up to the plate seeing as I live on a planet of massive fucking pussies.

Yeah....i’m already reporting this cancerous shit. In all my years of B I’ve fucken never. Fuck you get off our site!

You DO know having an orgasm is YOUR job right?

What, do you just starfish and expect orgasms to fall from the sky?

Yeah, don't bring up sex at work. It's awkward as fuck.
It shouldn't be the first or seventh thing out of your mouth in person, but this isn't in person and Sup Forums's social mores dictate bringing things up immediately, or not at all. I can't exactly make small talk leading up to innuendo leading up to whispering "god I want to spank that ass" via image board.
nah. I'm not looking for anything past the thread. But I liked what was posted. Don't worry about it if you don't want them public. I'm decent at doxing, though I don't personally use my powers for evil, and I know others are too.

Holy shit who let the 12 year olds in?

Do males REALLY not know that there is a difference between 'ejaculating/cumming/orgasm'?

for men it's the same thing. if they've never induced a rolling series of orgasms in a woman, they likely will continue to assume both sexes operate the same

Then why the fuck are you in the room? I can masturbate very efficiently thank you. I do what my partner wants and needs in order for them to enjoy themselves and I appreciate the same in return.

Okay, look.

You've probably accidentally been hit in the balls lightly at least once in your life. Not hard, not kicked, but enough to give a good burst of slight pain and make you curl over and look sick right? Having someone hit my cervix is about like that, a sharp stabbing pain followed by nausea and a deep, painful ache that doesn't go away veyr fast. All those bullshit images where 8 inches is the minimum needed, and showing pictures of a cock halfway up some girl's poor torso are nonsense. Slap yourself in the balls about seven or eight times and you'll get a good idea of what it's like to have a cock shoved up agaisnt a girl's cervix repeatedly. It isn't fun, it's not good sex, and it's a great way to piss a woman off.

I second this.

Christ, that's beautiful.
>tfw capcha is firehydrant

The fuck...?

You can't abdicate responsibility for your own pleasure by calling it something else.

Again, do you just lay there like a starfish expecting orgasms to fall from the sky?

Checkd

Oh.

Actually, this is probably pretty easily solved.

Guys, just make the woman cum until she blacks out.

It's rather easy. Once she has one, two, three, then you just RAM THAT BITCH HOME until you hit about 7 or 9 (may as well count) and then the oxygen required to sustain all the muscle activity will be greater than what is required for her brain to retain conciousness.

Seriously, the orgasm is just 'finding the hill, starting the climb, jumping off, and then it's angry birds physics after that.'

I'm a dude, trying to explain to another dude that there are 'different types of orgasms' and women only know 'one' kind because it is so intense that they just roll it into that word. Helps men to think of it as 'squirting/cumming/orgasming/blacking-the-fuck-out'.

You need to hurry away from your electronic device....RUN BOY, AWAY!!!

If that's the feel...
I barely squish my nuts when walking briskly in underpants(why I prefer boxers/briefs) and I wanna die. So, if that's the feel, I don't wanna be cervix punching.

For femanons ITT. what's the most effective thing a man can do during intercourse (ponos in vagoo) to bring you to orgasm? Playing with clit, kissing, roleplay, playing with tits? Also, would you generally prefer men bring you to, or near to orgasm before penetration, or during?

I'm in this fucking room to tell you YOUR ORGASM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, expecting other people to just magically know how to "GIVE" them to you is fucked.

That shit's in YOUR head, not your partners.

>Seriously, the orgasm is just 'finding the hill, starting the climb, jumping off, and then it's angry birds physics after that.'

Now THIS is a quality post + meme image + message.

Triple threat shitposter.

WITNESS DOG!

man to man, make some noise for them. girls like sexy noise as much as dudes. grunt, moan, talk. a silent fuck can be hot, but communicating is better

Always had a thing for polka dots

Got damn it you nigger. You're not listening to me. What you described is a completely unrealistic expectation, true. But as I stated I gave my partner explicit instructions on how to get me off and he did it maybe twice in 3 years even though we had sex at least once a day. HE CAME EVERY TIME WE HAD SEX. You honestly think expecting some reciprocation of pleasure from a partner makes me a boring fuck? How does wanting an orgasm mean I starfish? What kind if fucking leap is that?

aww yeah, femshitposter wave of Sup Forums!

THIS IS GONNA BE SOME QUALITY SHIT TO SEE UNRAVEL!

Basically I was really bored and men had become too low-quality shitposters. So, women, just post tits and bash men into submission with superior conversational skills and then the more intelligent males will adapt.

You are a cute starfish

He's a prime example of the kind of mind behind selfish bedroom behavior.
> not having the decency to eat a girl out after blowing your load in her if she hasn't orgasmed yet
some fucking people

If you think each person's respective goals in any sexual encounter with ANOTHER PERSON are to get THEMSELVES off then you're 12 and you should get off Sup Forums

>sex every day
>explicit instructions
>3 years
>came twice
Holy fuck, how did the relationship last so long?

if women didn't give way too much leeway to us ugly stupid smelly bastards with no hope of redemption, the human race would never have prospered.
She probably just liked him, as dense a tard as he was.

He was a very big, strong man and he was good at carrying shopping and doing yardwork. He made me laugh. There were positives. In the end it was the emotional immaturity and tantrums that I could not abide.