Anyone else against race mixing yet is race mixing?

anyone else against race mixing yet is race mixing?

my gf is half black and half korean, she was the popular girl in high school too idk how ya boi managed to start dating her.

Wow, I have a strong urge to be a dirt bike now. What do they go for new? Preferably something cheap

thanks, its my 2006 Kawasaki KLX250s I got for 2200$. new dirt bikes are around 5-8k give or take. however im sure you can find older functioning dirt bikes on craigslist for >1,000-1,800$

/dbt/ on /o/ can help further

Formerly opposed to it. Now in favor of *selective* mixing. GF is only half white. I'm quite ok with it.

These things are pretty cheap new, like the cheapest form of vehicle not used to shit

Anyway, I'm against race mixing but I don't really have a choice where I live. I'm in the capital of California, at least a 8th of the language I hear I don't understand, although they are based Indians/Koreans and Russians. My last GF was mostly white with maori and a small amount of African. The girl I had a threesome with her was 100% Jamaican.

I would move but I don't believe in it

thats a dirt bike not a dual sport, its not street legal. But yea generally dual sports are a simple cheap mode of transportation.

>not street legal

Wow fuckin gay

kek, trying to tell other people what to do with their life, atleast stay true to it yourself

>facists and conservatives have secrete desires to put their dicks into other races womenz

the only reason it isnt street legal is because it doesnt have headlights and turn signals etc. there is a dick ton of street legal dirt bikes you can find on craigslist

Not too much more, still cheapest form of new vehicle that isn't a scooter. I think I might get it, driving in a car sucks and this might make the most out of life

>ya boi

Why does the OP talk like an colored?

I wouldnt pay 4,500$ on a 200cc desu, if you've never ridden before your probably gunna go down at least once and scratch it up so to get the best out of your money and enjoyment the slightly older 250cc's, 350cc's and 400cc's might be a better option. this is my bike before I painted it white, the cops got called lol

Are those good off road?
When do you ever get a chance to use it in that capacity beyond racing?

this is a dirt bike thread now, gf's are old news

...whoops

mah niggas

>anyone else against race mixing yet is race mixing
Yes, used to have an asian gf. Wouldn't really consider it 100% race mixing since we didn't have kids.

My half puerto rican daughter will be born in August. My girl is pretty based, i couldn't bear to get with a white woman these days, they are so so fucking entitled, it makes me absolutely sick.

super fun off road, depends on what you consider off roading since some people go on 10 week treks through Africa and shit while normies like me like to shitride and make my own shortcuts through parking lots and trails and generally being on the gray side of the law.

this, I always thought it was weird that pol would give their life defending white women when all they would do is laugh at you and head to the YMCA to fuck every black guy playing basketball

I know a half Korean half nigger at my work. She's fat, ugly, has a kid, single mom, lazy and always talks about her farts and how she's angry that she's single, but won't settle for no man with no tiny dick.

Do not want.

I know one thats super ugly and mean as shit too, blasians are a hit or miss

Yeah, it's a symptom of debasing pride in the white race IMO. The white women i deal with are shocked when they hear how i talk to my woman. Hispanics are naturally submissive if you double down on their bullshit, and this baffles white women, because no one has ever put them in their place.

>idk how ya boi managed to start dating her.

Yeah, I don't know why mongrels would date people who use "idk" and "ya boi" either. Guess all the white men were taken.

anyone else against vegetarianism yet is a vegetarian?

my dinner was half broccoli and half cucumbers, they were the most of what i had in the fridge too idk how they managed to get in there.

>getting baited this early into the week

Anyone against racemixing yet is racemixing? I think tarmac tracks are the best test of skill but I do enjoy the occasional Rally race