How do I subtly fuck someone? like by the time they realize whats going on its too late for them to say no...

how do I subtly fuck someone? like by the time they realize whats going on its too late for them to say no. not in a rapey way but like they'd be the asshole for trying to stop me ya know. like they could stop me if they wanted to but they aren't going to

no

Because of the implication

You could put nickels in their phone then one day take them out.

try fucking a girl who isn't wet yet she will love you

Jesus that is rape. Just hire a hooker and no one needs to get their life ruined

no its not rape. i mean like in a way that subtle. like if people saw or heard what happened they would be like "wow shes a bitch for stopping you" or something along those lines

So you want to overcome someone's consent but not rape them? Yeah good luck with that.

>like by the time they realize whats going on its too late for them to say no.
> they'd be the asshole for trying to stop me ya know

Rapey as shit man

the only way is to get them really, really fuckin' drunk.

Or, y'know, take them out to sea.

sleeping gf. no other way. op there's no hope for you

no they could stop me if they wanted to but if we were already starting or about to theyd just say fuck it and let it happen but if they said stop i would but i want to be in a scenario where they wouldn't but agan they could if they needed to

So you want to be in a situation where the girl wants to have sex with you, but will probably regret it? I think that's called hooking up, retard.

you're a fag

It honestly sounds like you’re playing around with the idea of rape play. It’s actually a pretty common fetish but it takes some serious communication to establish boundaries and trust.

No I just want sex

i mean i'd be okay with rape play but this shouldn't sound like rape at all

You want a hook-up, faggot.
Otherwise you want a girl to not want to fuck you, but to fuck you anyway, and for it to not be rape. That'd be prostitution/losing a bet/blackmail/whatever.

But again, you want a hook-up, faggot.

no in the scenario she wants to fuck me. she can say no at any point

Then it's a hook-up you enormous faggot

So here is what you're gonna do:
>get her to your house
>maybe cook that bitch some dinner
>sit next to her on the couch
>watch some gay ass movie with sex scene
>slowly move in
Also, don't be a faggot OP

Guess what fuckwit? A whole lot of people would call that rapey. You're dumb.

okay but how do I make it so she doesn't say no or try and leave?

Do-do we need to explain dating to you user?

You can't, mongoloid. Unless you rape her.

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you sound in this entire thread?

how is it rapey. im not forcing them to do anything they don't want to just trying to convince them not in a rapey way more like a guy who fucks chicks all the time sure they can say no but they don't

Take them out on many dates

What are you, a fucking kissless, dateless virgin?
Literally not that hard to get laid.

Given the way you worded that, it sounds like you want to be the 10/10 jock in high school that was getting all the bitches, even the ones that weren't into him. Op is a faggot.

i understand dating but before you start dating someone you hook it up with them so you know what your getting out of it

im not trying to fucking rape anyone. I'm just trying to fuck in a non rape way just regular fucking

ive fucked grls before

no im an adult but that doesnt sound bad. not the high school part fucking chicks that aren't into me or say they aren't but they still do it not in a rape way but their choice

>before you start dating someone you hook it up with them
No, typically you go on a date first...
> I'm just trying to fuck in a non rape way just regular fucking
Holy shit you're such a faggot. You have to realise how straight-up creepy most of your sentences have been in this thread, right?
>ive fucked grls before
Then how do you not know how to get them to have sex with you?

Step 1: Be halfway attractive
Step 2: Don't be a creep
Step 3: Don't take shit seriously
Step 4: Stop being a faggot and nut up

Oh yeah you sound like a real cocksmith

fuck you. i've fucked 2 girls before. one of them i was in a relationship for 6 months with

fuck off. how many have you fucked then?

Faggot user just rape girl a if you want to rape.

I'm with the dude laughing his tits off.

Kek user is lying only a virgin would give that comeback

Dont worry guys is not in a rapey way

OP is a huuuuuuuuuuuge faggot kek

shieet lol

im NOT A FUCKING RAPIST

FUCK OFF. i lost my virginity when i was 23 and then i was literally dating a girl for the past 6 months but we broke up

Not bad

How did this thread get so fkn funny? OP get a hooker.

please explain to me how its rape if im not forcing them to do shit. i literally keep telling you guys its on them to make the descion

i don't need a fucking hooker

>captcha: friday canal

Give a religious girl some molly... thats the best I can come up with for this ridiculous scenario you've concocted. Real rape vibe man, you oughta cool it.

why does she have to be religious?

You literally asked how to fuck someone 1) without them knowing and 2) in a way that they can't stop you

OP confirmed hooker rapist

okay. how much clearer can I be... IF THEY SAY STOP OR NO I WILL STOP

So she can pray for her life and innocence after hanging out with a rapey hooker alien

I SAID SUBTLEY and THEY CAN STOP ME. i just want a way they wouldnt

> x kicks in
> girl wan sum fuk
> inner religious narrative kicks in
> girl wan stop
> cant stop so much want ssum fuk plz
> plz stop!
> but plz user dont stop!

You get ur fantasy without physically abusing the girl. Just drugging and screwing with her morality... which I guess is less bad but still... OP please go see a prostitute.

Found a picture of OP

keks

i don't need or want a prostitute ive been single for only 2 months

then don't complain

Being single has nothing to do with it. If u want such a specific tedious sex scene to happen write it down and give it to ur sassy lady of the night. She'll make all kinds of pretend for u.

Waaaay overdue

no. part of it is about getting her without paying like lion in jungle

>THEY CAN STOP ME. i just want a way they wouldnt
By... Actually being liked? This is not difficult OP, what you're after is someone who actually finds you attractive. Then you don't even have to be subtle/rapey

Samefag

And here lies the true challenge, those damn lions taking all my hooker money

are you retarded?