Sup /b, my 8 year old kid brother is being bullied at school but he's kind and gentle he doesn't want to fight...

Sup /b, my 8 year old kid brother is being bullied at school but he's kind and gentle he doesn't want to fight. What can I do about this? Teachers wont do shit and he lies to cover up for them. Do i need to do a little psychological scarring or what?

>go to school
>tell bullies to fuck off

save your family

Tell the teachers you're going to sue them for negligence if they don't stop

Protip:
>actually sue them

Dont be a bitch and and sue the teachers

Wouldn't this just make him more of a target as soon as he's alone again?

on the teachers, yeah

Sure mentally abuse him too
He'll kill himself before too long
I'm guessing you hate him, because you see him being abused and you want to make it worse
Good luck with all that

this is a good tip. Fucking teachers may get there asses up then

I meant the bullies... 404-iQ-NotFound

beat them not hard but pushing smacking kicking

Train him in the hyperbolic time chamber then give him a pep talk before the bully kills one of his friends. This should make him snap.

Does the trick every time.

That's why you scare the kids into submission and if any parents confront you then just say its kids lying or some shit

if there exists a person all the bullies unilaterally respect, maybe talk to that person about the problem, so that she can also show respect to your little brother (respect, not favoritism).

Having been bullied most of my childhood after moving from the city to a village, the problem now looks to me like an issue of "proving your worth to the tribe". Small villages with cliqueish tendencies don't help these matters.

I thought you meant to toughen him him
My bad, I'm baked
Yeah, go fuck them up

I was thinking something like this but he won't tell me who they are, perhaps I need to ask for tips on how to find out in the loli/pedo threds.

>psychoLOGical

psychological scarring? nigger wtf lol

put pineapples in bully locker when he not loookin. then put pineapple on front door step years later. bully get fucked in head, you win

Just go in your brothers class and murder everyone, including your brother. If the little faggot can't defend himself, he doesn't deserve to live anyway.

On a more serious note though, bullying can't really be stopped. It kinda sucks, but switching classes or schools might be the only option, if the bullying js really bad.

>psychoLOGical