Black wombs belong to white men

Black wombs belong to white men.

Technically everything does, so sure.

mmm chocolate milk

3/5th property so, yeah

Aw hell yea

We have to breed the retardation out of them somehow.

Consider it 'genetic engineering'

race mixing isn't okay.

Why the hell do you think there are races in the first place genius?

Stop trying to force this, nobody wants to fuck a monkey except other monkeys.

who is this? i need sauce
keep posting moar

All niggers must hang you filthy fucking interbreeder

I'm not explaining it to a retard neckbeard

Yes it is, white men should breed out the other races men and replace them, the half breed women marry white again and by the third generation they are nearing whiteness.

thats not how genetics work fuckhead

Gf

At least her boobs are already sagging, so you won't miss them when she gets pregnant.

you are such a virgin it's painful man.
have you ever seen or held or felt a tiddy before?
jesus christ..

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DAMN DIRTY JEW BITCH!

post more pregnant

Bruh that's Anime Live Reactions in a wig

That woman just had twins. You can tell by the "B" on the far baby's hat. That's how they label them so you don't get them confused. It helps everyone not to have to check the ankle tag.

Twins are fucking ridiculous to take care of. Those parents' next 6 weeks are going to be just trying to stay awake. The first 6 months is going to be barely remembered at all. Unless they're kinda wealthy they're gonna have it hard. Half of things kids need, they're gonna have to buy 2. Think about that, you want to get your kid a bike? Sure as fuck can't get just one.

Then later when you're telling one not to do something and the other one does it and you gotta punish them both while they're making each other laugh...

Fucking twins are fucking hard as fuck.

Never married and no kids and 29. A black woman would be the only one I would want to impregnate. Regardless of whether I bounce out or not she will raise the child with an iron fist.

Yeah, black moms are the best at keeping kids in line. That's got to be the reason why black communities are so successful and crime free.

I'm willing to bet those stretch marks were there before she got pregnant.

In home with an iron fist
>muthafucka gonna half sum table mannuhs

Jew spotted

It's her second pregnancy so yeah

Whites for the whites
Blacks for the blacks
Or no blacks in the first place, I like that one better.
Race mixing is vile and a jewish scheme. Don't fall for it. Stay with your own people.

Wow another jew spotted

show more of her tits

The reason the whole bbc taking your women thing works is because whites are in decline and blacks are not, you impregnate a black chick and you are the exact same as a white girl getting impregnated by a black man

nice. i love them. more!

that is a horrible flu shes got there.

How does this even make any sense?

not necessarily half white babies dont develop melanin/pigment for a couple months really

My kik: enemech

People who say this are usually all over the BLACKED threads. Hypocritical cucks.

>
Sweet fuck toy.

Damn who is this?

Lol hairy ass gorilla nigger

Mya Mason, figured it out myself

Race-mixers will hang in the DoTR

what does DoTR stand for?

Day of the Rope.

Join your local Alt-Right org --
bloodandsoil.org

Day of the LARP

alt right? oh yeah that sounds like a winning team. enjoy the shithole you're turning your country into.

Fuck off with your race shit.

More like alt-kike

I think women choose their own men really and vice versa surely - no ownership lest it's mutual and based on love.

At least, that's how it goes outside the USA, mostly.

I love animals and all, but I just can't do niggers.
Niggers honestly are some fucked up below-average human who set the standards for what's considered stupid or not. When I see niggers, I can't help but notice their dark, nasty fucking skin. Have you ever smelled a nigger? they smell like shit. they travel in packs like the filthy fucking animals they are

I hate niggers but want to fuck a fine ass nigress.

What if I'm black with a Mexican girlfriend?

Nope, you won't see me near a black girl.