This picture was painted by an eight year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who starting having visions of Jesus and...

This picture was painted by an eight year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who starting having visions of Jesus and Heaven when she was a small child. Akiane could not tell people what she was seeing for it was too magnificent and God encouraged her to express what she saw through art.

She was born into an atheist family and when her father learned of her incredible gift, he now believes in life after death. This is the true face of Jesus Christ and only through him may you enter the kingdom of heaven.

Many have doubted Akiane, but I ask you, how could an eight year old paint such an ultra realistic portrait without the heavenly father guiding her? Other people who have said they went to heaven and come back have also said this is how Jesus really looks.

Look into his eyes and you'll know he the the love, the light, the future. He is our saviour.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane

People who believe shit like this are even more gullible than those who believe in organized religion...

Some is just scared to death..

.. by death.

No he's not. Nobody is. The world went on before him. Of course it'll go on after him. Only a moron would believe his death had an impact on any of the world. He wasn't a savior.

>ultra realistic portrait
Of a make believe character
OK OP

Yeah, the picture is quite good for her age...but not perfect or anything.
Certainly not something I'd expect to see someone draw who got some kind of talent "from god".
Stop interpreting "evidence" to support your idiocy into everything.

got a photo of haysooks to compare to?

didn't think so

all heresay and bullshit banged together until it fit ops narrative by another religitard

If thats what jews looked like back then wtf happened to them

faggot, kenny loggins is real!

Kenny Loggins

>white
>green eyes
>not Jesus

So you're telling me jesus is really just Rod Stewart?

>So you're telling me jesus is really just Rod Stewart?
>really just Rod Stewart?
>just
KYS RIGHT NOW

>but I ask you, how could an eight year old paint (pic related)
Short answer, she didn't.
Long answer, her father wanted money and fame.

Why the fuck he got lizard eyes.

Another of her masterpieces titled, "Forgive them father".

>not hiding "reply to this post or.." in his pupils
>2016+2

Born in Bethlehem 2000 years from now.

Jesus was arab type. Deal with it.

this proves what again?

What's your argument?

She has amazing talent.

She has said this was her most challenging portrait to paint and that it also took the longest to paint.

8/10 - would bang the holy shit out of. (She's 23 now.)

dad had to change the batteries several times in the shock collar

notice how that's all their good for once the "talent" runs out

captcha: for sale zone - but I aint buying it

Akiane is a schizophrenic with a gift for painting, that's it.

Yes she is very beautiful and spiritual.

There is a great evil in you, only through meditation can you separate yourself from it.

lol religifag

Why does he look like a European male when Jesus was born in the Middle East to Middle Eastern Parents...

This picture is more shit pushed out of that turd mind just like Alasim Bahsim

because it isn't the face of haysooks its the face in the head of a girl whos brain was wired up wrong

because they've had 2000 years to vote and settle on an idea of what haysooks looked like christfags autolabbeled it as their god

like how they see virgin mary in cupcakes and hindus see vishna in some rotten garbage on the side of the road etc

mass delusion nothing more

The doubt that Akiane has faced is very similar to the doubt Jesus faced when he was on earth. When Akiane was young and would show her paintings to her school and her neighbors, they ridiculed her, to the point where she wanted to throw it all away and never paint again. But she stayed strong and despite people telling her to burn her work and and quit, she kept trying and because she knew she was right.

like everything you've posted so far, your lying

the pictures themselves are actually quite nice

its just that you've lied and misrepresented EVERYTHING around them

that's not hays... I mean rod stewart

>implying geography matters to god

Because he is the son of God moron. He could have been born with purple pubes and a dick for a nose if that's what God wanted.

>middle eastern
>light eyes and anglo features

LMAO. xtianity is for mentally colonized idiots

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

BURN THE HERETIC

I often tell children 8 and under they should burn their paintings and quit. Don't you????

What if you cum on a prostitutes face and it just sort of happens to look like the face of Jesus in all his pasty whiteness in the spludge?

Then it is a miracle of heaven meant to show lost sheep the way to God.

I love michael imperiolli jesus

OP here, exactly. He is the son of God. He is special. He can look however he wants. My friend is native american and both her parents have brown skin, yet she is white.

Read who she actually is at least before vomiting spaghetti on your keyboard
>I'm religious, but this is some dumb bullshit

Here is the true God.

>but I ask you, how could an eight year old paint such an ultra realistic portrait without the heavenly father guiding her?
1/ you're ass-uming she did. Could be anyone.
2/ you're a faggot, heavenly father notwithstanding

>Look into his eyes and you'll know he the the love, the light, the future. He is our saviour.
all i see is yet another dirty rotten KIKE
GASKAMMEREN NOW

op is hiding her greatest masterpiece

>There is a great evil in you
projecting this hard

You still have no argument.

sorry guys, i follow my state religion