When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

2 bucks? I'd anal probe you with double barrel shotgun

Stale pasta is rotten

You gonna post her bikini pics or not?

girls should be protected something something boys are evil

Ground her for a week and take her phone away. No TV or PC, put a few books in her room about behaving properly. Don't forget that you're the one with any power

>he posted it again

Asking the real questions

send her to jail,

tell her thats where thieves go

Kick her fucking ass, fucking spit in her mouth and say -Two bucks too much for your service, bitch!

Here's the thing man. Children DO need you to slap them in the fucking face sometimes so they stop being jerks. But that. Just slap them, unless the shit they did was something too serious.

Most parents who hit their children miss this fucking concept and beat their kids way too much, which will just fuck the kid up.

Don't fucking beat the kid half-dead, And make sure the lil bastard UNDERSTANDS why did you beat them.

That's it IMO

>spit in her mouth

Good parenting advice on Sup Forums what are you gay?

send nudes, if she looks good you know whats up

whip with razorblades attatched until she heroes

I agree on almost every point except i'd say do the classic, put them on your knee and smack their bottom hard, i think it's a bit easier to do as well.

Fair enough man, Go for the old fashioned way then

>rewarding theft with money
Great parenting.

Hit your daughter and I will make it my life's mission to train my own daughter to hunt you down and beat you to death.

never ok to hit your child op
>My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?
ask yourself what led her to act this way
prevent her from doing it again by not letting her near your wallet
watch her with love and understanding
only use authority to help her: for her own good
it wont help her to be hit
it will help her if you set rules and boundaries and enforce them wisely
some punishments may be in order but nothing that bad a straight hitting

the spitting is more concerning than the stealing
this signals betrayal from your part and resentment against your authority seen as unjust

copy pasta

Listen, she's 12, that's like middle school right? She needs at least $20 a week to get beer and cigarettes with her friends. Tell her she can have it if she cleans the house or something. Pick your least favorite chore. Do it before she gets desperate, girls will do crazy things when they get desperate for cash.

Raping her will teach her a lesson.

You should quit making this stupid thread, cockgobbler.

Well, judging by how this thread is posted every day, his daughter has probably stolen a total of 2000 bucks by now.

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?

OH WOW THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD YET AGAIN

Another repost, go figure.

My wife's father spanked her one time when she was about 5 for stealing gum from a store. She remember the lesson to this day and hasnt done so since.
Same happened to me but it was a jolly rancher. I also spit in my fathers face once when being punished for something else. He told me that was disrespectful and asked if I didn't respect him. I told him that I did and accepted my punishment. He provided for me, he deserved my respect. Besides, god commands it

leave the bitch on a street corner

when she is a pasta effigy of a daughter