How can this image be refuted?

How can this image be refuted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lORRrk5HcRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suicide rates isn't just "sometimes being sad"

It really cant. Pretty much instant check mate

" how is there no muh fidda findu finna hug a G wit no dik senpai, yaknamean?" ~ black guy

>tumblr file name
Also whining is all that "oppressed minorities" do anyways so how is it any different

By pointing out your country flag

Like this, of course.

a fucking leaf

You need advice on how to refute something that infantile ?
Best just roll over. You're done...

By ignoring it. An image macro is nothing compared to you getting a job, wife, and 5 kids.

Get back to work.

>prove a causal trend that shows the effects of "white privilege"
Everybody likes to forget that this has never been done.
It's literally nothing but feelings that drives this entire idea.
>a lot of white guys are doing better than me. IT MUST BE BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE
No, nigger, it's because white people actually fucking work. White people take care of their children. White people aspire to be more than the previous generation.
In short, white people have pride.
It's nothing to do with freebies being given to white people and everything to do with white people putting in the work you refuse to.

post a coherent explanation laced with statistics /evidence about how white males have it much worse than they do

>how can I be responsible for my own welfare if my ancestors 150 years ago were slaves?

every worthless nigger ever

That's literally black arguments for why they can't be racist.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Don't argue with the point it makes because its argument is predicated on two other (shaky) arguments. Firstly, that privilege is something that is negative. And secondly that white people have it automatically.

You should never debate privilege shit because it is a quicksand. There's no core behind it. They will move the goalposts so fast that you won't no what hit you.

Simply ask them to prove that privilege is negative.

PS. Generalizing a whole race and gender (white guys) is racist and sexist.

go back to pakistan and stop fucking up my subway sandwiches.

>implying racism isn't a power structure set up to benefit whites
>implying sexism isn't a power structure set up to benefit men
You can't be racist against whites, you can't be sexist against men. Start looking up the meaning of these words for once in your life, because I'm not here to enact your labor for you.

Well, that affects men at large. Also, privileged people have comitted suicide. Sadness and privilege can coexists.

Also, why are you complaining? They are talking about white people, not Argentinians.

Should shift the focus over to Asian privilege. They make more money than whites.

The fact that it is an actual straw man.

White people can't be poor- Bernie Sanders

why do white people support him again?

racism is a power structure to benefit whoever is using it. Any group can be racist. You are being racist against me.

because the jew controlled media and colleges have tricked them into being ashamed of being white.

so does Chinese privilege exist in China?

What a load of bullshit. White people aren't worth the trouble it takes to hear them bitch about how wonderful they think they are. You're just as lazy and rely on food stamps as the people you're bitching about. You're not the "superior" race you think you are no matter how much you want to dilute yourself. Get the fuck over it.

Don't. This is overt racism. Label them as a racist, bigot, who is turning to arguments of skin color instead of debating facts.

He has the privilege of being forced to sign up for national service, to receive an education designed to help female students and hurt male students, he has the privilege of of having is genitals mutilated shortly after birth, the privilege of being ignored as a victim of domestic abuse and if he's raped as a teenager by an older woman he can still be liable for child support.

nice play

The "power structure" is a democratic government where the majority of voters are female and the president is black.

>so does Chinese privilege exist in China?

It used to exist, actually, until the revolution and the formation of the Chinese republic. The Qing dynasty were Manchu, while majority of the Chinese population were Han Chinese. During this period, their customs were forced upon all Chinese people. It was a similar situation as with the Tutsis and Hutus in Rwanda, or the conflict in Liberia, which was precipitated by the dominance of descendants of African American freedman over the indigenous tribal Africans. I am not really very familiar with what's happening in China, but I imagine that there might be some conflicts there that are rooted in religion. There's also Tibet.

blacks are more racist that white ones. The structure of racism that you have in your head is tottally retrograde

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

The amount of subtle and overt mind control that the white races have to deal with, along with forced immigration by the zionists, is so severe that Id even go as far as to say that theyre just as oppressed as any other group on the planet, especially the Europeans, if youre an American maybe not so much as we have rights so you can get around it mostly

It's a demographic issue, people who are uneducated and unsuccessful tend to be more tribalistic and they tend to have a desire to live vicariously through the achievements of people much greater than themselves.

define "power" and explain how it fits into this context

"How can I be on an even playing field when sometimes I don't get what I want?" - Gays/Women/Coloreds.

>A fucking leaf.
Why am I not surprised.

Why do comics have the worst arguments?

How can I have privilege if my homeland is getting systematically destroyed, and I can't even run away to live in another country with people that are related to me, because they're facing the same problem?

White male privilege is having comparatively few social safety nets open to you because society thinks your skin colour eliminates the possibility of suffering mental, physical or financial hardship

White male privilege is being extorted by the state to fulfill financial obligations towards your children in the event of a relationship breakdown, whilst having virtually zero rights as a parent.

White male privilege being told your responsible for the discrimination against others on the basis of their gender or skin colour, even if you and your ancestors had no part in it, purely on the basis of your gender and colour of your skin.

White male privilege is being told that you can't be a victim of rape because feminists lobbied to have 'made to penetrate' removed from the rape classification.

White male privilege is being told by society that it's hateful and wrong to form stereotypes of other people on inconsequential factors like skin colour whilst society stereotypes you as a sexist, racist, rapist, oppressor et al. on the basis of your skin colour.

White male privilege is watching as vast sums of money are channeled into researching cures for female illnesses like breast cancer, whilst comparable male illnesses like prostate and testicular cancer are virtually ignored.

White male privilege is being perpetually shamed for events like the slave trade and the holocaust, even if you and your ancestors had no part in it, whilst people call for the literal genocide of your entire race.

White male privilege is having your arguments on any of the above disregarded on the basis of your gender and skin colour rather than being addressed on their merit and factual basis.

>wathefuckareyousaying.bmp

>"it depends on what the definition of 'is' is"

is this a copy pasta or did you write this up? I love it and i want more

in order for whites to be advantaged, wouldn't they have needed to succeed at something over other races?
Loyalty to their race,
work ethic,
better genetics?

They have to have won, something, somewhere, to have advantage now.

Reminds me of that one screencap of another Brit why he dislikes immigrants.

Very articulate lads, the Anglos.

There are differences between demographics such as average age, education, income, ect. and regardless of which demographic group to a which a person belongs they are more or less likely to exhibit certain behaviors based on factors more relevant than one's demographic. Black people are less educated and less successful on average which is why we see more racism and collectivist ideas such as 'we wuz kangs' and 'we wuz abused by the white man'.

to sum it up White male privilege is just reverse racism

No, it's just actual racism. Stop trying to normalize the idea that you can only be racist against blacks.

Because unlike other groups, there isn't a single movement or journalist group that says "more white men in X industry/field." There is no imperative for white men besides unemployment and loser hood.

Sorry, that sounds UNDERPRIVILEGED to me.

Every fucking SJW thread until everyone admits the only social justice issue that matters is ending affirmative action. I won't stop.

I'm with you.

And that term 'reverse racism' implies that white people are main perpetrators of racism.

We'll never meet in person, but know that you'll always be my brother.

You too.

It's just racism, skin colour and genitals should have absolutely no bearing on someone's worthiness to work.

Saved

It's a strawman, and an oversimplification to boot.
A counterexample would be a rich, black guy in a suit saying "how can I be privilidged if poor people that share my skin colour are poor?"

>A counterexample would be a rich, black guy in a suit saying "how can I be privilidged if poor people that share my skin colour are poor?"

Because he's black. He'll never be as successful as a comparable white man.

Wrote it up myself, feel free to keep them for future use if you like.

White male privilege is having zero assistance offered if you're a victim of domestic abuse, whilst female victims of domestic abuse have access to shelters, financial assistance, psychological therapy and more.

White male privilege is being questioned as to whether you can be a victim of domestic abuse in the first place.

White male privilege is being questioned as to whether you can actually be a victim of anything.

White male privilege is having mountains of public funding devoted to womens' mental health while white men constitute the largest suicide statistic.

White male privilege is being diagnosed with ADHD and doped up with medication as a child for what, in years gone by, would have been considered normal, healthy behaviour.

White male privilege is having society tell you that your masculinity is toxic whilst society simultaneously asks 'where have all the manly men gone?'

White male privilege is to watch as society demands you fight for equality whilst it continually holds you to a completely different set of standards than everyone else.

Then why are you posting here, chink?

ITT whiny negros and whiny whites

When someone comes over and tells you shit about your privileges and whatnot go ask them what you specifically get what they don't. Then cite all the minority and women quotas. If they come with "prebuilt by your ancestors" do say : "how come "successful dark skinned person" is doing good?" Or (europeans) "nobody forced them to come specifically here" .
All in all just try to subtly tell that person how shit he/she is, and their scummy family, they will get that point sooner or later

You have a weak will. Why dont you try being racist and sexist to us? Oh I know. Its because we dont give a fuck and get over it.

lol butthurt, much?

That's like asking why anyone that's not from a particular country post in a thread about that country.

Calm down, nigger. Have a watermelon or whatever you niggers like to drink.

You don't get to change the definitions of words, and keep the emotional punch that comes with the old definitions.

This is what the left does.
>You're a rapist! Oh, and by rapist, i don't mean you rape people, i mean you violate personal space intimidatingly.

No. This is an emotional spear used to make you sound like you aren't complaining about FUCKING NOTHING.

Same thing applies here, but much more aggressively towards men.

Fuck you.

Has anyone ever just straight up kick someones ass for talking shit like this?

>Advocating chimpout-behavior
Shiggydiggy

>being white
>being sad
0/0

>subtly tell that person how shit he/she is
Pussy desu
I just tell them they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=lORRrk5HcRQ

aw yis my maplenegro

doesn't appalachia kind of throw the white privilege myth on its head, or does everyone just ignore that the war on poverty started because of how poor they all were?

This.

Inconvenient realities are racist, you shitlord.

It's not an argument in the first place

The subtlety is what makes this a good bait post.

but its 2016. come on!

How can I have privilege if non-whites are enjoying the civilization that my ancestors built at my expense?

>You can't be racist against whites, you can't be sexist against men. Start looking up the meaning of these words for once in your life, because I'm not here to enact your labor for you.

Herein lies the problem, progressives expect white people to apologize for their ancestors and men to apologize for existing. This is required in all dialogues. However, this creates the opportunity for an opposing group to rise, i.e. a reactionary.

These reactionaries hold the opposite viewpoint. Why apologize for the actions of your ancestors, when you can have pride for their actions? Why apologize for being a man, rather than embrace it? Why apologize for being racist or sexist if it makes no difference to the left anyway?

The greatest fear progressives have in their social crusade is that someday most people will stop caring and ask them, "so what"?