Confess

Confess.

I lost my virginity to my first cousin, and I'm still in love with him.

> Green text?

I posted it once upon a time, lemme find it.

After my now ex gf cheated, I stayed with her for another year to use her for money and as a cum dumpster. Can't tell if I should feel bad or not, but I am.

Nice, how's the relationship with him now?

Talk to him off and on. I don't think he still feels the same way, we talk as family now.

Pretty close to my situation except replace cousin with niece and add 10 years of fucking

>be me 3 years ago
>have a friend who deals drugs
>think he is ok
>he opens up a brothel
>wants to get girls we know to work for him
>wants to manipulate a girl I fell in love with years ago into working for him
>girl and me be friends for years now
>tells me I couldn't do anything about even if I wanted to
>say nothing
>snort one more line of coke with him
>leave
>go home
>plan to murder him
>hear he is staying at other friends place
>go there with two knifes
>ring the bell a hundred times
>no one opens
>meet rasta friend on the street
>he knows I got a knife, no idea how
>invites me to his place
>smoke some pot, talk about it
>move to capital city a week later
>get involved with real gangsters
>they tell me he is to young for them to do anything, I should just be more successful then him and be happy
>mkay.jpeg
>move back to my hometown a year later
>befriend him again
>he had to close the brothel
>seems like a nice guy now, he did acid all year long, changed him
>mfw no one knows

I hated my roommate so bad that I got really really drunk one night and pee'd on his Macbook. I blamed the cat. Luckily it was covered by insurance and he was so retarded he believed me.

Father i confess that i have not burned a single heretic in 2 years now.

I was by accident in a vola room when people started sharing links to another room and another and another(probably to loose track of some lazy fags) and i followed them till the end where i stumbled upon emma watson leaks. (those in bathtub). But there is another video thay was never leaked with her face shown and i kept it till this cuz i think it will get on price after some time passess without some new leaks

This isnt a bad friends story

i confess I'm bored with the world, and sometimes I think about destroying it

Met my grand cousin recently (granddaughter from brother of grandma). She is 16, I'm 19, thought about fucking her in various positions the entire time we had family reunion.

Celebs are at it again

Since I was 14 I've been wanting to fuck my aunt so hard, I even masturbated with her underwear and fantasize about her asking me to fuck or entering to the bathroom while I'm taking a shower and bang that ass. She's 40 and I'm almost 20.

>10 years old beat 9 year old girl -neighbor of best friend -down a hill in bike race. Got to fuck her in his pool and on top of little tikes slide in backyard. I know it went in cause i kept asking if it was.
>all boys military school at 14. Sucked off and was sucked off by a kid my age but he was tiny tiny in height. Became our little routine for the year i was there. Only time i was a fag
>my friends crackhead mom when i was 17
>i routinely go fuck the Asians at my local massage parlor - pay hundred dollah bill
>put the moves on my alcoholic aunt a couple months ago. Got her drunk and stoned
>Foot rub led to thigh rub led to Pussy rub from the outside which led to her violently trembling in orgasm on her back porch at 10pm
>would fondle my little cousins nipples when she was 3 i was 9
>finger banged baby sitter at 8 she was 15
>got scared she would tell on me so i told first that she tugged on my wiener
>ruined her life

Father, I think I have the Gay

is this real?

how could i prove it? If you knew me personally you’d have no doubt.
>pic related
>Asian parlor victim number 4

Bump

i fucked my goldfish

I want to believe.

it's Wednesday nigger

My entire life revolves around video games, weed, alcohol, and taco bell

I got something to say
I killed your baby today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as it's dead
Well I got something to say
I raped your mother today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as she spread

BUMp

i will

I accidentally scared to dead to a co-worker

He was kinda old but was a good person

Now the traumatic experience changed his life and don't even wanna go out of his house

Poor bastard, it was a prank

From a certain point of view I raped a girl in a swimming pool.

It was consensual sex but she couldn't swim and the water was deeper than she could stand up in so she couldn't get away.

>be me
>be in 9th grade
>moved to America from Australia
>fucking normie sitting next to me in class
>he trys to use memes and fit in with me and my friends
>he trys to be funny and yells REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>get mega pissed
>deck hi in the fucking stomach
>teacher runs over and asks what happened
>I say he was making racist comets about me being Australian
>gets taken away
>nobody snitches because everybody hates him
>mfw he gets suspended

not rape if it was consensual

so you kicked a guy because you're obsessed with memes.
kys

I grew up outside of a small town out in the country and when me and my dumb buddies were about 15/16 we were driving around the empty backroads drunk as shit like we did every weekend and stumbled upon an old, abandoned house and decided to go in and explore. After we were done, one of us lit something on fire because 15 and drunk and the whole place went up like a match head. I tripped over something on my way out the front door and burned the fuck out of my left forearm (scar is still faintly visible 15 years later) and had to doctor it myself and keep it hidden to avoid being linked to a mysterious house far in the middle of the night. Never suffered punishment either. We got away clean.

bump

i REALLY want to murder someone

I have been having sex with three different women.
One is a girl who is insecure because both of her legs were amputated. Shes kinda chubby, but very cure, and I fuck her on the regular.
The other girl I fuck is a chubby girl who suffered brain damage from an injury, shes very cute, but slow as fuck and has to take anti seizure meds, she can't drive herself places
And finally the third girl I've been fucking has deformed hands, a scar on her lip from a cleft pallet repair and fucked up legs.

They were easy to find, I just went up to them and hit on them when I watched for their weaknesses.
They know I fuck other girls, but just want some nice attention so are ok with it.

I had an affair with a colleague of my dad's when I was 13. Nobody ever found out but I've remained good friends with his daughter who's the same age as me and I'm starting to find it weird that she doesn't know, but also i don't really want her to know either.

are you living in Katawa Shoujo?

i want to become trap already bi bottom

I often cause problems just so I can fix them. Nobody would notice me otherwise

Do you still talk to her dad?

Socially yeah.

are you me? I even try to go to other tacobells out of my way just so I don't seem like a regular

Do you have a missing leg fetish or something or are you just a weak pussy?

it's free pussy.

My cqt died from a bladder infection

>certain point of view I raped a girl
you did or you didn't
did she consent?

Every part of this story is true

>was grade 6
>I was least cool person in school
>only retards and fatties below me
>was chillin' at lunch with a way cooler guy
>some of the uncool girls in corner
>he convinces me to stealth over and steal one of their day planners
>timetobecool.gif
>mission start
>get fat chick's day planner out of her open backpack while they all sitting right there
>perfect stealth
>S rank
>"mission complete - and how. They're gonna tell stories about this one boss"
>Me and cool guy open it together and go through it
>school-issued planner, don't expect diary-level secrets
>find section that says "plans for the future"
>one sentence
>"get skinny"
>we burst out laughing
>girls look over
>see what we're reading
>"Get Skinny" bursts out of her chair
>ninja stars her banana at me
>I duck
>shit hits the wall and sticks like a fruit dagger
>doesn't even fall
>just sticks there
>room goes silent
>Get Skinny leaves crying
>no teachers around
>no witnesses
>Get Skinny gets in trouble
>she's made to clean up banana
>I'm home free
>didn't actually become cool
>worst thing I've ever done to a girl

First and last time I did something that shitty to a girl on purpose. Not white knight or anything, just not an asshole. Still laugh when I think about it tho

Am I forgiven?

That sounds pretty gay to me.

wtf is this beta fear about rape now?

If she consented, and at no point said stop or made it obvious that she wanted to stop, then being in a situation where she couldn't escape if she wanted to doesn't matter. As if when a girl changes her mind she just runs away.

That certain point of view is just victimizing guilt. Did you put her in that no-swim scenario just so she'd be pressured to say yes?

I love how in a story about you and your cousin fucking the creepiest part is the OTHER cousin WANTING to fuck

quite a kek