Does Iceland know how shitty the world is outside their little island of happiness...

Does Iceland know how shitty the world is outside their little island of happiness? Do the people there even care about the rest of the planet? The place is practically 100% white with basically no religion around to cuck it up. They haven't taken any Muslims, pooinloos, or pakies. The people love their country with a passion and aren't afraid to say it. Feminism hasn't consumed the women there yet. Everybody there has it so good. It's like a little slice of heaven oblivious to the hell that surrounds them. Should we protect based Iceland if an attack ever came their way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE
youtube.com/watch?v=UYpZA00_J3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They haven't taken any Muslims, pooinloos, or pakies

Yeah they have. And since they are so used to white peaceful society they are naturally cucks because they believe everyone else is nice just like them. The only thing holding them together is their remote location and price of plane ticket.

Did Iceland's leader just step down due to Panama Papers? I think they have some internal problems they need to sort.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
Muh glorious iceland :^)

Oh how wrong you are my friend. Iceland tries as hard as it fucking can to become "mini-sweden" feminism and marxism has corrupted the minds of the young just like anywhere else. I wish your description was correct though.

Heres some images from a very popular facebook page. Practically all of my friends like this page.

Theres alot more. But i believe this proves the point.

you need new friends.

I wish Bjork still looked like this ;_;

I've talked to some guys in the military that said going to Iceland is boring as fuck if you're white, but you'll slay pussy if you're brown.

Seems Iceland is a bit butthurt, literally.

Fucking shitskins are horribly ugly people.

I thought Iceland was supposed to be a nice place?

YES

Believe it or not, even that far north, they've been raided by mudslimes, who kidnapped large hundreds of people to sell as slaves:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

When iceland has to interact with the real world, when the shitskins arrive, the slaughter is going to be unnreal.

This is a place where niggers weren't allowed off boats in port until 1998. They have no concept of how the real world works.

their yearly murder rate is zero. Last I heard they took 50 but are literally begging for more. they won't even last a year. fish in a barrel.

>The most notable captive was Guðríður Símonardóttir. She was sold as a concubine in Ottoman Algeria

>After being held as a slave and concubine for nearly a decade, she was one of a few captives ransomed by the Danish king.

I work in a shithole ghetto here. I would pay to see these Eurobabbies taken from their safe bubble and dumped into it.
I'm assuming they are horrified by any kind of violence and gunplay? Holy shit it would be comical.

yeah but he was a fucking white male

>being so ignorant you get everything wrong except for religion about a country
Burger, pls bleach stomach.

Iceland is even worse than Sweden when it comes to public opinion fyi.

Sadly, those naive cucks are about to get enriched in the very near future.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE

There's still hope for them, though.

>Protip: The ash in the video didn't just grow out of thin air :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=UYpZA00_J3g

This. I live in an industrial part of the city. I wanna see how well these cock suckers fare in an actual urban environment.

>Black lives matter and justice for tray tray IN FUCKING ICELAND

This shit absolutely blows my mind. How do these people get that wrapped up in shit happening thousands of miles away that couldn't possibly affect them in any way?

Everything is stagnant and money flows but i think we need just a small change to send it to hell

These are the communists of iceland. Nobody on that pic has a job. Working icelanders are more logical

hahaha look at that shit eating grin on the far left

priceless

Absurd. These kids have way too much time on their hands.

>red-pilled
average age of virginity loss is lowest in world. yeah no

not really. no one is logical. summer is nice there but is it as mobbed with tourists as they claim?

in ten years the jews will have those girls addicted to meth and in brothels.

they can fuck (each other) bc they have no diseases and not a stigma to have a bastard kid.

but diversity is coming.

Yeah there are many tourists but they create no problems exept parking on the side of highway 1 to take pictures

Poo In loos are bad

Fuck off. We are model immigrants