I just slept 1.5 hours in a public toilet to avoid people and my work mates. whats up with you guys

i just slept 1.5 hours in a public toilet to avoid people and my work mates. whats up with you guys

y

Sitting on the toilet actually

nah next to it on the floor

Length of nails and length of hair. Either girl or lazy ass guy. If you are a dude get some self worth and look after yourself

i did. got some good sleep

I just slept with ur mom

im sorry

Enjoy being unemployed next week. Some guys that are always high, drunk, always on break, stealing, or sleeping on the job tend to think they're actually getting away with it... but the truth is virtually every big corporation requires a well-documented list of infractions before a termination. They're just waiting, watching, and making a paper trail that you're fucking up big.

But you won't know until you get called into the manager's office to get shit-canned.

But life is a learning curve, maybe you'll be more responsible on your second job.

fuck off cunt

Can't decide if want to play WoW or Witcher 3

Also homeless, currently at little brothers place, he is at work, I play vidya, yeah...I know.

BTW How was George Michael's tight ass?

Where will you sleep when you get fired?

im not at my office. we are at an audio/web event. i had to take xan to even go at places like this. and im fucked up, lost my mates and now im here. in the toilet.

Truth is, manager's usually know about shit like this, even if you're loosely supervised, the crew talks. Just firing is rarely an instantaneous thing.

They'll likely wait for an opportune time, when they've hired someone else that basically does your job (watch out, huge warning flag), when you've finished the significant project that you were working on, when they've found someone to cover all your shifts next week, after the holidays (watch your ass if you're in retail or sales, this is the "trimming" time of year, they likely will tolerate weak workers during december because they just need the help that bad), or at the end of the week.

Leeching off your little brother eh? I bet he used to look up to you.

well i dont rly care. so you can stop. i will switch working places in summer so i dont have to care about that.

>Haven't eaten in over 24 hours
>Just took some dulcolax
>Have to take an entire container of miralax soon
>Stomach is already in knots
>Can't eat until around 10AM tomorrow

Pretty shitty, OP.

fucking hate cunts like you. get of this thread if your butthurt ober ppl like this

feel you

And this is why I throw out resumes where people hop around different jobs frequently. Their attitude sucks and don't deserve a job

hahahahahahha yeah dude. sure.

Ober? You o.k.? 9r are you having an "anxiety" attack? Shaking like a salt shaker

o god what did he mean by ober. better make a joke over a typo.

fuck off, are you stupid or what

You mad?

Toilet at work as we speak.

>my boss makes a dollar
>i make a dime
>that's why i poop
>on company time

ever been on xan? so no. not mad.

You need professional help.

i do.

ayy, i also avoid my work mates and everybody else too. havnt been in my lunchroom at work once. i eat on my own outside, summer and winter. fuck people

All of this.
Haven't sat down once in the cafeteria.

had the same issue at my old work place. im better with my new team. but still, rather be alone

When I have a few hours between classes at uni I find a secluded bathroom and watch anime
Restroom stall and chill underrated

famous last employee's words

>xan
i foresee a gloriously happy life for you ahead user

>you poop
>wherever you are
>that's why you make a dime
>while we laugh all the way to the bank
fucking plebs, when will they learn

Kek, I've done this. There is a padded table in my workplace bathroom that's out of the way and no one uses. Came in hung over punched in and passed out for 3 hours, felt great.