Why didn't you become a naval aviator?

why didn't you become a naval aviator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeXQOBb7h7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why didnt you make a good thread?

Military fags are fags
Aircraft are dangerous

Why fly a plane when you can just cast fly???

shitty vision

The money is lousy
High rate of washout
Dangerous

What could be better, amirite?

Not interested in military.
Obsolete, since drones.
In hindsight (no pun intended) my long distance vision is going to crap, so I guess I made the right choice.

and how are you paying your homeowners insurance then?

oh you're paying rent?
or your mommy is?

i don't want to be an aviator but I do plan on enlisting in the navy.....

I'm colourblind.
Only reason. I ticked every box and the medical let me down =(

I really wish someone had laid it out to me that it was an option. Square me up an say, "Hey user, those aren't superhumans flying those, it's just a normal dude and that's his normal job. If you apply yourself, take part in leadership roles, you can apply to and go to the academy and you to can fly around in multimillion dollar jet fighters"

Glad I didn't try, though. Turns out I'm kinda colorblind.

>Money is lousy

Really? What do they get paid?

Cause instead I became an Anal Navigator.

Why didn't you?

i'm an USAF pilot.

You are not. You're an average loser on Sup Forums making trap threads.
But, you can definitely become a USAF pilot if you try hard enough. Never stop dreaming, Op.
Best of luck.
Cheers, from a 737 pilot.

>duty everytime
>dangerous, literally tarmac runs away from you

I'd rather enlist in National Air Guard

My best friend growing up wanted to become one. He passed everything except that he is too tall. They offered him a cargo pilot job. Declined and he now flies for FedEx.

Because flying hogs is better? Next question

No good reason, I just had other things going on at the time.

>dangerous
Pussy.

my shitty third world country has like 4 cold war era planes and can't aford fuel :(

im dumb fat and blind

I'm a flight warrant in the Army.

No thanks.

Because the navy doesn't really interest me. I really want to join the army, though. I need to just go and do it or I never will, and then I'll regret it in another 11 years.

tried
poor curculation in legs, gforces would make me pass out everytime as result.

That's why you roll them down hills and crash them into each other and we can sell you spare parts for repairs.

Because I have an irrational fear of really deep water, so anything in the navy is a definite "No Fucking Way"

I was just selected to be a USAF pilot. Why would I fly for the inferior service?

I grew up next to an AFB, fuck those Top Gun wannabe assholes jerking off to Tom Cruise.

Your third world dictators have enough money to buy the things but your pilots suck cock so we'll sell you shit but fuck all if we'll maintain them. That's up to you and your maintenence contracts. Dumbass retards.

>Not flying F-52's errday
Get good

Top gun is navy you dumb faggot. No Air Force pilot gives a shit about the navy.

B cus I don't want to fly anuses

HOT DANGER!

Navy
>Salty spitoon
USAF
>wiennie hut jr

prove me wrong

I don't have to prove you wrong, you made the assertion, prove yourself right. I bet that you can't.

Enjoy being brought up in the new air force where quantity is more important than quality. Try hard and dont get sucked into the fatty life too soon. From a concerned 11F.

Couldn't be a Navy man. Don't really like semen.

You people are serious morons. You make crazy assertions and expect others to prove you wrong. How about prove yourself right you fucking nigger.

How long ago did you go through upt?

So you couldn't be a seaman?

Good luck, try not to get sent to drones

cause my eyes are fucked

Afraid of the danger zone.

Because I joined the Air Force instead to work on the shitty fucking jets every day, because no degree and poor decision making

What are you? A Steer or a Queer?

6 years... There were still fighter guys at that point teaching on the 38 side at least. Now it's gone to MC12 Buff and Tanker dudes. The B courses are still good though it seems!

>737
>Pilot

pick one friendo

Which base? Mind if I ask a few questions?

737's are pretty cool and not totally computer controlled so takes a real pilot.

You mean for taxiing and taking off ?

cause after that its Autopilot and an ILS on final, which is probably also flown by the autopilot these days, so no.

American pilots are best pilots plus they have to deal with FARs and stuff. Holy crap the stuff they have to go through, it's damn impressive.

Get out of your microsoft flight simulator fagboi.

Stay mad, busdriver.

Jellly much?

cause im an infantry officer in the corps lol

because I'm not a manlet
>6 foot tall
>220 lbs

So you're calling our military folk manlets?
You have a lot of learn beotch.

Maximum height for Air Force fighter pilots is 6'5. Nice try deflecting your failure though.

Doesn't that depend on the type of airplane? I'm not USAF so it's just a question.

because their planes look like a bird with a hanging dick wich is way too thin

It seems like 6'5" would be more for a security officer and not a pilot.

Not an excuse
>6 foot tall
>220 lbs
>flyin' erryday

What are you a football?

>naval aviator
I became an anal navigator, I think that counts too

i'm deaf in one ear

I did. I am one.

SR-71 Blackbird - Eye In The Sky
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXQOBb7h7s

Oh shit they're on to me

No. If you're qualified you're qualified for all air frames.

The info is publicly available, you can google it.

I'm from Germany. Our military isn't just shitty, it's the very definition of crap.
Navy helicopters that aren't allowed to fly over bodies of water, melting guns and so on.

>Navy helicopters that aren't allowed to fly over bodies of water

Please explain why the navy operates an aircraft that cannot fly over water.

?

Because of retardation, there was some issue with buying helicopters with just one turbine while there's a requirement to have two for use in our navy

Doesn't work that way. Apparently you've never read FARs or dealt with military or civilian law. Because you're qualified for an F-18 for instance does not mean that you're qualified on a 747.

Where the fuck did you get that information from? Qualified for all airframes???

I can fly P-8s, does that mean I should be flying Helicopters too?

because i don't like sea men

Holy shit, I thought knowing what to do with a dildo was something you were just expected to know in the air force. I didn't know they had a class on it.

Some of these idiots just make stuff up. It's good for a laugh.

I'm talking about height specifically. If you meet the height requirements then you're eligible to learn to fly anything.

Pretty sure he means qualified in the physical sense, not that you're trained in the platform. Eligible is the better word, not qualified. Even a 6ft5 dude can get into the jet pipeline.

Maybe it's more because of niggers and quotas.

maybe a lecture protection for themselves when station overseas and not catch STD from local whores

You're making stuff up. The requirement is more on the low side so that people can get into and out of a cockpit.

It's publicly available you fucking idiot. Google it.

They love you long time.

Google is not a military or civilian source of information. Get over yourself.

They wanted me to be a nuclear something-something on a submarine or carrier. Kept telling me "you can't be a pilot you need to be an officer" and other shit.

You can look up the AFI. Those are all publicly available.

You sound like a recruiter's nightmare. Yes you have to be an officer to be a pilot. They didn't just make that up on the spot to tell you no.

Perhaps you should have learned them.

Please prove me wrong. I'd love to see it.

>recruiter

ah yes. the proverbial snake oil salesmen? nobody gives a shit if they don't like their job. all they do is lie to our youth.

Glasses and mean lazy eye

I was like 16 or 17 and wanted to be a pilot. They wanted me to be anything but. So I didn't sign.

I'm just saying that if you're some 6'5" dude you're not going to fit very well into a f-18 cockpit.

Then why didn't you go to an academy? Did you really think you can walk into a recruiters office and be made a pilot at 18? Maybe it's best you aren't at the controls of a $50million aircraft.

>people don't do their research and sign contracts they don't read
Why is that anyone else's fault?

I get paid more to build the missiles they use.