If you had a starship where would you go or what would you do with it?

If you had a starship where would you go or what would you do with it?

I'm torn between science and looking for aliens to bone.

Little of column A, Little of column B.

Landing on planets with alien life.

Go back in time and fuck my mom

robert heinlein was a weird dude all things considered

Yeah but he wrote Starship Troopers so he gets a free pass because masterpiece.

Depends on what kind of ship.
If it was just a shuttle, I'd prolly find alien life and spend the rest of my life getting high of alien drugs and getting that grey pussy.

On the other hand if I got my hands on pic. related, I'd go and fuck shit up.

do starships have time-travel capabilities where you come from?

>On the other hand if I got my hands on pic. related, I'd go and fuck shit up.
you couldn't pilot that if you tried. unless you joined the borg, in which case you would cease to be you.

Ignore ship. Spend my days on holodeck doing anything and anyone I could come up with.

If you use it right to theoretically could.

Orbit close to a black hole for a few days, time dilation makes you in a way travel forward in time. Find a closed time like curve around a cosmic string, fly around it, pop out some time in the past.

But that's a big if, we don't even know if cosmic strings exist. However a rapidly rotating black hole or neutron star might make a closed time like curve. But you can only go back as far as the curve was created.

It's also speculative and you would likely die from radiation or gravity tides by such things so eh.

Pretty much spend my life on the holodeck

"Having" in a sense of owning a starship would mean becoming the queen/king of the hivemind. I wouldn't mind some edgy metal stuff on me here and there if I could command this bad boy.

They do now

I get the incest from the broader Howard families, but he fucks his mom. Though he didn't get dirty old man until around the 70's

Clever.

I know this is faggotry. But I just want to mine asteroids and drift.

Nothing wrong with that, mining asteroids is/will be lucrative

Does it have an FTL drive? Then you can definitely go forward in time until you get to the point where human science has invented an easier way back.

Why can't you bone alien sluts for scientific research purposes? 2 birds get stoned at once.

Yea just riding galactic clouds and repairing my ship. Probably start a blog about alien cuisine.

Ayy

LMAO

Would smash, gimmie spaceship.

Why is only the skull different? An alien might not look like a female.

That really depends.

If it's FTL it's doing so without violating relitivly, so if it's warp, there wouldent be time dilation as you arn't technically moveing. If it's a wormhole, eh yeah time travel could I suppose be a thing but that's questionable. If it's hyperspace...maybe? We don't even know if a hyperspace like thing even could exist so I dunno.

Now if you do slower than light relitivistic than yes. Fly at 90% the speed of light and time dilation would be in your favor and you could travel into the future.

How alien would you go?

I personally like really strange looking things.

sauce please

Warframes a start but I wouldnt mind getting weirder.

I dunno I just found it on e621

Would you a viper from XCOM?

I would

hell yeah

Yes absolutely....even tho snake are kinda earth like.

Yeah its more terran-esq but still an A+ Ayy lmao

This is what I need.

Xenomorph gf would be best

Space bitches!

Seize the Universe.

It's a big galaxy, surely some of the space bitches look human

I'm gonna stay in the captain's quarters and play vidya all day.

Why would you want that?

That's boring

Depends on how powerful it is. I can't help but feel I'd abuse the power if it was an unstoppable machine that could dictate policy from orbit.

Barclay, we both know what was on that one program you saved...it was the Deana Troy deep throat session with Bev pegging you.

Reminds me of Tuf Voyaging

find eternal life, build a dyson sphere, and spend my days wandering it, to reconnect with the harem i collected from the best of every race and species from the galaxy. doing research during refractory periods

The answer is simple. Abduct some of those hot swedish chicks tired of getting raped, and go seed colonies of humans through out the Galaxy. You could literally be the father of hundreds/thousands of civilizations.

Drop a rock on Mecca. A very large rock.

I'd shove it up in Uranus

All day everyday

>Drop a rock on Mecca. A very large rock.

9/11 was produced by Jews. And you gobbled up your programming like a Jew whore gobbles semen from an Arab.

>implying thats not the same

This hard.
Every other answer is not only incorrect,but wrong.

Get rid of Counselor Troi, keep Dr Crusher and the strap on.

Lock photon torpedoes on all blue states.

Wasn't 9/11 produced by CIA trained afghan former freedom fighters who fought against the Soviets but then used Saudi money to attack the WTC in 1993 then again in 2001 which was used as an excuse to wrongfully invade Iraq because the US is a bloted impirialist country with no forsight and thrives off the suffering and instability of others?

this? please? before they complete their infestation of the red states?

>Samefagging

samefagging

Samefagging is when you pretend to be different people.

You must be new or underage, or both.

Nah mate, you simply scan for progressives, BLA, Feminists etc and then teleport them all into the sun.

>If you had a starship where would you go
New Jersey

If you're against progressives does that make you a regressive? I heard modern medicine and clean drinking water is a Liberal plot, you best stop useing those to stick it to them.

>where would you go?
Berlin. (Or the orbit over Germany.)

>what would you do with it?
Proclaim myself the new Kaiser.

Teleport them to some of the shitholes they believe do not exist.

I suppose

No alien pussy there, just aids and murder.

RPing with yourself in a thread about fucking aliens on an anime image board.

Wow, Roy Moore loseing must have really rattled you people. Have you tried a support group? Or maybe Sup Forums? It's an echo chamber where you can ignore outside opinions like most children do.

>leave humanity
>go watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate

I would never leave the holodeck (realizing every sexual fantasy) and end up dying of malnutrition.