ehhhh

so ur 12?

I'm trying to see some banging ass miles not land cows

that's about 900lbs of love

what about them?

step mom

Wow some step mom. Hit that!

she got a cute ass face

Yeah she is only 8 years older than me. I have spied on her so many times. I have been waiting for the right opportunity to make a move but now that I am in college I only get to see her when I come home for breaks. Only reason I started getting on Sup Forums was to find pics my dad posts of her.

your dads a fucking cuck

No I think he just likes to post her and see what people think of her. I know that they have a few women that they mess around with but I am pretty sure there are never any other men.

I know I want to see more.

more

I am sure you have seen her posted on here before...

more Ima bust a nut to our mom bro

Fb ??? IG

I want to blow my load all over her sunglasses
u like cum fakes / tributes user?

nice rack on that slut

You and me both

Moreeeeee

Body pics, please. She looks hot.

how would you use her?

please user

please user i would leave her tied up naked in the basement leaving her with nothing but a bowl of water and a piece of gum for food, she would be my complete fuck doll,

You're mom looks like a sexy slut. I'm sure she is getting a lot of cock.

Your dad isn't just sharing her pictures. He is sharing her with bbc too.

I..I have no nudes of her Sup Forums but she has monstrous tits. F's at least. Stupid conservative woman.

Fill her up with my babies

Yeah I can hear her half the time too. Not sure if I'm pissed bc i'm jealous or pissed cause the noise she makes keeps me awake. meh. at least its somehting to masturbate to

Poast them

Maybe they have had other men (which i doubt) but I know that it wouldn't be with a bbc... She is about as racist as they come (country girl)...

I'm 12 user, I wouldn't have access to say "Hey mom, whip them out" and I'm sure my father would LOOOOVVVEE it if I asked him to post nudes of mom. FML Sup Forums, just... fml.

Moreee

Is she a screamer, user? Do you picture her getting plowed like the fuck pig that she is? Think about all of the cum that has been pasted on her face and tits.

ugly

milf

>banging ass miles

mommy

Great body! More?

Got it from Dad's phone

This is definitely my mom and not some MILF from the web.

Buon apetite

Why they are all so chubby and fat?

Prove it!

You un-prove it mate. Thats my mom.

mmmmm more mom feet.

The mother is obviously lazy and eats a lot because she can, and the apple never falls to far from the tree. If you're dating a girl and want to marry her, always make sure you check out what her mom looks like. If she pilled on the pounds after marriage, you can practically guarantee your chick will do the same.

keep fucking going

bump
plz god moar

More!

wwyd

Ask how much she spent on all that makeup and product in her hair, the stylist, and whatever she perfume and bath stuff she bought just to use for a month.
Then I'd say, "You could have spent that money on helping buy some of this food and wine...."

bump for more milfs

That's a tough round of fuck marry kill right there

More

she's a stylist herself kek

Would u tap it?

Fucking more!

friends mom

Quit playin man, that’s not your mom. It’s your dad in drag.

more?

I'd love it if I got to overhear my mom getting fucked by a complete stranger and gets impregnated. I don't have any attraction to her, but the thought of listening through the door makes me diamonds.

my mom - 5'10" 42DDD 60 years old

she looks good for 60. more?

Mexican mom. She a short but stacked. Fat titties and plump ass.

youtu.be/uUro3Uwq6Mw

sure, I have more.... :)

She looks delisious with her thin pajamas. Everytime she walks her titties jiggle.

?

please more, she's such a milf

sure - accidentally replied to my thread instaed of yours...

Would fuck the hell out of those

those?

Who want to fuck my mom? ;)

me

I'd fuck her with no protection and cum inside repeatedly.

urgh, shes one of those "age is just a state of mind" type people, and then shotguns a beer in a frat house with 20 thirsty dudes looking at her.

Once I caught my mom as she was do blowjob out neighbor. I hate her!

You have kik?