34 year old

> 34 year old
> kissless virgin
> no friends
> bad relation to family
> shit job
> chronic illness

How do I get my life back under control.

Life isn't about control, it is about happiness. Rarely does the internet constitute a method to achieve happiness. Wanna be happy? Go figure out what makes you feel that way. Grow the fuck out of the stigma that being a virgin matters to a bunch of 20 year old brain dead whores and live life. Bitches want to be entertained, so do just that. If they don't like you, fuck em'. Use your wizard powers to ascend beyond the need to feel sexually accepted. Good luck b/ro

let me know more "about you"

Also, from someone who just cut off his entire family because of a relationshit beyond comprehension. Time to create a circle of friends/family bro. It's a step towards progression, and therefore a step towards personal acceptance and greatness.

>Go figure out what makes you feel that way

Nothing really.

Going out won't help, probably. Parks and malls are really shit tier.
I don't know where you're from, but at least in my country, going to the gym is the equivalent of doing to school, but for adults - doing what you hate to achieve something in the future while making friends and having fun.
I really thinks that's a good start.
The first weeks will be hell, but it is worth it.

If you start eating well, improving your looks will be a consequence. Good looks and new friends - well, if that doesn't put you on track I don't know what would.
But do it. The first step is always the hardest.

There isn't much to know about me. Had a normal lower middle class childhood, was good at school, went to university and got some degrees. Always awkward around other people and unable to get someone attracted in me.

That basically covers it man. Fucked up childhood, raped at a young age. Impressively terrible maternal and paternal figures... The list goes on. For all I know your situation could be worse. But we put too much weight on what makes us who we are. Everyone likes to be labeled or to label others for a sense of purpose. If you can get out of that mindset, you have a much better chance of being a happy individual. Or at least that's what I think. (Artisitic works of fiction) kept in mind of course.

>I don't know where you're from, but at least in my country, going to the gym is the equivalent of doing to school, but for adults - doing what you hate to achieve something in the future while making friends and having fun.
>I really thinks that's a good start.
>The first weeks will be hell, but it is worth it.

I love the gym (in my case, it is a climbing gym). 3 hours every other day. Didn't make any friends though.

>If you start eating well, improving your looks will be a consequence. Good looks and new friends - well, if that doesn't put you on track I don't know what would.
>But do it. The first step is always the hardest.

Diet is no problem either.

Look at this way brolin. Have you done everything at least once? No, but the attempt taught you something or rather the experience. If nothing else the challenge will lift your spirits eventually. That's a stepping stone process, and some of us never find the answer. But most of us keep searching. The hard truth is you've been unlucky... So by default the roads to success or happiness seem more slim or treacherous. This is nowhere near the truth, you have just as much chance to swim in vagene or dollars or happiness or friends or love or anything as anyone else.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

So I say again, good luck my fellow b/tard. I mean that.

Simply put, life has never ending amounts of opportunities. If nothing else, try to attempt them all one time before you die. You never know.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the advice.

Mad Photoshop skills right here.

Is there a Nordstrom or Sephora near you?

If so, and you want to improve your situation, do this. If Nordstrom go.to the MAC counter and find a gay guy working and say this: I know for a fact you know how to work magic with your cosmetics, but I also know you know style. I REALLY need help to up.my game, so please be BRUTALLY HOMEST WITH ME and tell me what I need to do. Everything you see wrong with my appearance that I can fix/improve TELL ME. I'll buy your products. I know what I'm doing is a FAIL. IM DESPERATE. PLEASE HELP ME.

If Sephora, just find someone in the store and tell them basically same and money is no object. You'll buy whatever.

Ask for a hair stylist recommendation and a referral to someone in the men's clothing dept.

Sup Forums, POOPOO!
Tumblr, POOPOO!
Reddit, POOPOO!
9gag, POOPOO!
FunnyJunk, YAY!

>Is there a Nordstrom or Sephora near you?

Never heard about it. Are those clothing stores? Hair dresser chains?

But otherwise, this is pretty good advice.

bump

>chronic illness.

Your a faggot

Is that my chronic illness?

Yes. U faggot. Man up and go earn some money u little twat

Life isn't about happiness, it is about control. Rarely does the internet constitute a method to achieve control. Wanna have control? Go figure out what makes you have it that way. Grow the fuck out of the stigma that being a virgin matters to a bunch of 20 year old brain dead whores and live life. Bitches want to be entertained, so do just that. If they don't like you, fuck em'. Use your wizard powers to ascend beyond the need to feel sexually accepted. Good luck b/ro

Thank you, you make me feel better about myself.
See, you re great at something!

At least I have that going for me. You're welcome.

bump

buy hermit crabs
become ubermensch

go on vacation to a country like thailand. fuck a bunch of hookers. make friends with fellow degenerates.

Since I am working minimum wage at the moment, intercontinental travel will not be an option in the near future.

get a better job

I've been trying for more than a year now to find work somehow utilising my degrees.

with a gun does not matter what you do with it , just go for what ever your emotions tell you to do

maybe look for a job that doesn't utilize your degree? just find a job that doesn't make total shit. how hard can that be?

Do you have any suggestions?

i don't know, where do you live

What are your degrees ?

the 101 of getting your shit together: work out

Germany.

Biology. Bachelor, Master and PhD.

Always been quite athletic. Work out regularly (3h, every 2nd day). What is the next step?

1. stop making this thread everyday
2. never come to Sup Forums again
3. ???
4. profit

Damn.

sounds about right

/thread

How much effort do you put into finding women? I myself am a KHV at 25, but I also put zero effort into meeting people. I go to school, work, gym and that's it.

Don't really know how to "help" you, I think you're the only one who can help yourself, by trying to see what makes your life worth living.
I can just tell you something that's completely true : Sex isn't that important, and more importantly it's not that good. Sure you'll always hear or read about someone who boned a girl, but at the end of the day, it's something we all expect so much and when it comes to you, you realise it doesn't make much of a difference.

The only way to get your life back under control is to swallow a bullet as it comes out of the barrel of a gun

I never enjoyed partying but I forced myself to go out regularly in my 20s. And with a little alcohol, chatting up women was never the issue. The issue was getting someone interested.
Also have been using online dating / Tinder for several years.

>online dating / Tinder for several years
Literally the biggest waste of time ever. I could go into in detail. In short, guys out number 10:1 and girls have infintie options to chose from. The only people pulling in pussy online are the ones who can do it regularly IRL. Stop wasting time with online dating.

Meeting people organically in person has always and will always be the best way of meeting people. I hate to give you cliche advice, but try and get a hobby or some activity at a place where you're bound to meet people. You've implied that you're awkward around people. You don't have to go to a club or a bar or anything like. But just some sort of public event or showing. Some art gallery or some shit like that. Just go there and try to mingle with people.

See what things are going on at work. Most places usually have some sort of event going on. Go there and meet people. Shit, even if you don't find a qt3.14 you might find some dude who is bro tier and those are honestly valued way higher than cute girls in my book. Good friends are hard to come by.

But at the end of it "virgin", "loser" etc. are all just terms we've made up. They're social constructs. They're not grounded in any objectivity. Any importance of those terms is self ascribed. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Just live your life