This guy Curtis had a wife, a child and plenty of buddies and many other reasons to stay alive. Why did he off himself?

This guy Curtis had a wife, a child and plenty of buddies and many other reasons to stay alive. Why did he off himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because at the end of the day, nothing really matters.

>what is depression
>what is neurological disease

from what i know drugs mostly

He got the spirit, but lose the feeling

He didn't want to tour America.

FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEEEEEEEELING

To sell records

Depression is a bitch. Also he had really bad epilepsy and the medicine he took for it worsened his depression, because epilepsy treatment back then was shit compared to today.

He also took a lot of random shit to get high which may have caused the epilepsy or give him some other disease

Bernard Sumner said he never took drugs

How would he know, he supposedly did them in his mid teens. I don't think they knew each other at 14.

Oh right, I meant like onstage, in the lead up to his death he wasn't on drugs.

Yeah, as a teenager Ian would volunteer at an old persons home and steal drugs from the residents.

Like, the thread is over.

Except not enough people calling this guy a moron. People who kill themselves aren't "so super, super sad because so darkness much loneliness :( :( :( :(". You're a child.

Chill out, don't make this into tumblr, we can take a suicide joke here

t. Suicidal depressive who won't make it to 30

weak bait

so thaat he could make a lot of money off of normies who eat up muh troubled genius who killed himself so profound and cool and edgy shtick

why does this crowd say 'dont romanticize depression' so much when thats all they do

Mental illness is indiscriminate with who it torments.

this guy gets it.

AND WE CAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE

LOOK AT HIM

The thing is I'm not a normie. Ian had things I only dream about and yet he did himself in. It's always been sort of a wtf thing for me.

white men don't know what depression is lad.

Depression, shameful feelings can make one feel their family would be better off if they were not alive and burdening them

ITT People who have no idea how mental illness works and shit posters

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

What don't people get about depression?

I wish all normies could experience it for a week, then all these questions would stop

therefore, ITT mentally ill shit posters

how does it work senpai??

this guy took the fucking gripspill

But he's dead that doesn't make any sense. If you said the other band members or producer killed him for that reason that would make more sense

youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA

He could see the future

>tfw your such cool guys you can release that song and not care what people think

>nothing really matters
>so instead of having a top fucking laugh decided to be a sad cunt who off himself
huh so this is the power of nihilism???

I thought depression was a whitey illness

hey man do you watch rick and morty too?

Going to Sup Forums looking for people who know how the world works is like going to Jeff Buckley for swimming lessons

He didn't love his wife anymore, he was scared that his little girl would grow up to be as terrible of a person as him, he had worsening epilepsy that couldn't be cured at the time, he was taking pills that essentially made him bipolar, and his friends were honestly kinda shitty. He cried out for help to his friends many times and they just wrote him off as a drama queen. Watch some interviews of New Order members talking about Ian, you can tell they feel extremely guilty about it to this very day.

Nah thats just being a pussy. A real nihilist would just go through life until they died

>is like going to Jeff Buckley for swimming lessons
Fuck off you cunt I should not have laughed this hard

No, a real nihilist would go through life making other people miserable with their unbearable presence.

Ian Curtis was a disgusting fucking pedo and Lostprophets was a shitty band.

this