How can I get my sister to get a bit freaky with me

how can I get my sister to get a bit freaky with me

Other urls found in this thread:

nifmagazine.com/sandy-alexei-bazdarev/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell her feminism is laughable.

Spend the day drinking together after you work out for a month or two.

Have you tried killing yourself, user?

My sister one day sat on my lap facing me, this was when she was 8 and I was 13, pointed at my cock and said “Is it ready?” I asked “Ready for what?!” And she began dry humping me. This started a lifetime of fucking that has lasted to this day.

Try that?

I’ll admit it, it does even to me. But it’s the truth. We haven’t done anything because she now lives in another state but it’s only been a year since we hung out like that.

spit on her food regularly, when you notice she got closer to you try talking sex stuff but make it mild at first. you know the rest.

Incest thread?

Incest thread.

2/2
Who thought editing it as the twin towers?

Those are some pretty hot pics for being brother and sister! Would love to do that with my sis, but she'd never go for it!

Bump

you should strongly consider killing yourself user, having attraction to family is not normal

fierce (g)rape

fecking sauce on this please

Nice quads.

Not sure if lazy or just stupid.
>here's your (you)
nifmagazine.com/sandy-alexei-bazdarev/

Social construct, faggot

Go ahead, start telling every one your fucking your sister. Social construct will take on a whole new meaning for you.

If this is you Steve, I thought I'd been clear about this...

I didn't tell "everyone", but I posted about how I fucked mine on Sup Forums. Got invited to a Kik group. Now I got some bros out of it that are pretty cool as fuck, one even sent me his old xbox360 when he upgraded to an xbone. I've known most of these guys for almost two years now and we still talk shit almost every day. Not everyone is like "OMG u fuked ur sister? U shud kiyosef". That's just the standard Tumblr tier puppet mindset.

Sex between adults, that' just it

bait

I know, I know. You said no anal. But I want to spice things up. Maybe a threesome with Mom?

I'll think about it.

>your fucking your sister
>you're fucking your sister
"your" argument is invalidated by "your" grammar.

If you two want to be all nasty, keep it to yourselves, but leave me and your father out of it!

I'm not saying you did tell everyone. I'm saying is you SHOULD start telling everyone. It's just two adults engaging in consensual
sex right?

>guy 22
>sister 18
tldr
>too old

Really? In this day and age? Your, you're, you are, you are not. Your (sic) going to give me grammar lessons on /b in a thread where people are discussing fucking their sisters. Focus on the bigger picture bro.

this better?

also this
>bro 22
>sis 14

>skip forward a few years
>puberty started
nope.jpg

Consensual with someone who already knows you

He is. An avelanche starts with a snowflake. You allow one thing to slip, then two things are okay, then four. Sixteen. Then you’re left with idiots talking about sisters on a website.

Ooh Steve why don't we ask dad instead? I'm sure he'll be more up for it. Our mother's being a bit of a buzzkill.

Column is somewhere else

Bro, you can rationalize this any way you want. I'm not saying you're a bad person, but I beg to differ on the incest thing. If it's ok to fuck your sister, is it ok to fuck your mom? Presumably that's "consensual with someone who already knows you."

Yep. You're right. That's why I'm vacating this thread. Every day we stray further from what ever the fuck you heathens believe in....which is probably nothing.

Former sister-fucker wading into the debate here. It might be fine in an alternate universe, but in this one, it's more trouble than it's worth. Social construct blah blah whatever. If I had my time again, I wouldn't do it. But by all means make your own mistakes, OP.

not super win eat but close
>be me 20,sister 21 with stupid thick ass/body
>sister and cousin go out in cocktail dresses, I stay home playin vidya with other siblings
>we all crash on the sofas
>sis and cousin come home tipsy, crash on the sofas too
>no more room so sis cuddles with me ass to dick
>get hard, start dry humping her though shorts
>she’s tipsy wiggling her ass around, her skirt ready rides up
>not sure if she’s enjoying it or just drunk
>decide to pull dick out and stick it between her warm thick legs
>she’s clearly reacting to it, still don’t know if she’s into it or just really drunk
>eventually bitch out and fap in the bathroom
>best orgasm, even better than any sex I’ve had
I deeply regret not escalating it further, I’m sure she was dtf

this is not a bump, this is just a tribute

a classic

YOU DON'T

almost forgot a big ass archive
mega.nz/#F!1jg0VRpB!PF0fzGaDMuhQ7PZW0fVKuA

Where is Columnfag?

But where?

I'd make the effort, like this cracking chaplet here.

>mega.nz
Fishy?

I bet living his life. I don't know how far has his story gone

Page 10
Final bump

alcohol

I bet he doesn't have a life to live

k.