Do you ever wish you were black? Do you ever get jealous of blacks?

Do you ever wish you were black? Do you ever get jealous of blacks?

Nope

Yes . Inwant the to fuck my gf

If I could get a pic of my girl like this . I would be in heaven

Yes, i would love to have a bbc and have beautiful mixed children with a white girl

They are niggers ahahahah

I know she wants it

Fuck no. I don't want to be a poorch monkey that have aids.

>Niggers responding to "would you want to be a nigger" thread.

No, because im already black from the waist down

Well in a way yes. I wish people would stop asking me if I'm part black. Just because I have black facial features. I'm actually just Sicilian ie Italian. Overall I'm just a white guy with all the perks of being black.

I just wish I could have their advantages in a social environment.

Nah, I'm happy not smelling like shit, not being in a gang, not stealing everything I see, not beating my wife, not being lazy as fuck, having a good vocabulary, and fucking my smoking hot wife that hates niggers more than I do.

Hell no to both I'm hung better then 90% of them and I'm white which is 100 times easier to be

Yeah i wish i had inferior intelligence.
I wish i had the behavior of an animal.
I wish my thousands of years on this earth would be absolutely without a trace of intelligence or success.
I wish i had the incredible mind of not being able to be creative or innovative.
I wish my culture sucked so fucking badly that i must lie to myself and others and tell everybody WE WUZ KAAANGZ!!!!! instead of simply doing something worth while.

>Atleast i have a big dick that the most selfloathing wyte bytches like.

What a lovely household grand dragon

>Do you ever wish you were black? Do you ever get jealous of blacks?

No and no.

who the fuck want to be a gorilla?

I am so fucking thankful I am not...

Holy shit, if you're Caucasian and you wish you were black, then you have serious problems, user. Perhaps you should kys.

No, I like having a full-time job.

More skinny bush niggers. They please my tiny white dick.

Haven't been on here in years, and I see you guys are still at it. Probably ever single day.
That's really sad.
Sage

I'm glad I was born a real human

Not once in my life I have dreamed of being a slave, so no.

>we put a dik on yo dik

>wife who hates niggers more than you
how to find this?

my goodness, HOW DO I ACHIEVE SUCH A BIG BLACK PEEPEE
I'm so jealous of these superior blacks and their incredible physiques. If only I was born in a beautiful hut

clan meetings?

No and no......... why wish to be a nigger male with a big dick when im already a strong sister of the struggle white femanist goddess ?

clam meetings...

Maybe their muscle building genetics, but that only seems to be West Africans (which most Black in USA are) not all Blacks.

Otherwise I am an average sized White guy with a decently large penis, has lots of sex, plays music, all around happy person why would I give a fuck lol

>Do you ever wish you were black? Do you ever get jealous of blacks?
Yes. Every time I get suicidal. I would like to slip to the other side comforted by the knowledge that my corpse being discovered hanging by a noose will be directly responsible for 6 major cities being burned to the ground and thousands of people dying in the ensuing riots.

How absolutely useless that is.

And nope.

His cock size doesn’t matter, obviously a submissive bottom dweller.

Nigs don't have big dicks. But their IQ is real low. That's why black girls want to marry a white guy.

>just a guy who plays music
>top kek

You do realize being Sicilian you are part black right? You can get sickle cell anemia...

Now it occurs our beginnings were not in Africa.

>Do you ever wish you were black?
>mfw

I'm jealous that they get larger amounts of welfare and have vip access to cheap rental housing.

But this is because of white virtue demonstrating and posturing. It's likes of the clintons who are trouble.

Just show me one rockhard upstanding BBC.
>Hurr durr all Dindus have a BBC.
That's a cliché. Like blacks are more aggressiv and dumb... and that's not true, right?

Niggers and muslims can be kept in their place easily. The dems are causing the problem because they need a coloured vote. No sane white would vote for them.

Nope. Do you know what has a bigger dick than a black man?
A horse.

Do you know what can run faster than a black man?
A horse.

Do you know who's more beautiful than a black man?
A horse.

Why are you so obsessed by the size? It's Africa and their shithole countries you should look at.

Look at Detroit. Wherever blacks are they turn the place into a shithole.

Thanks!

Correct. That's where I met her.

no lol i like being able to say hi dad

Honestly, no.

The only thing worthy of envy are their cocks
If life was sex constantly 24/7 it would be a sort of perk; but life is much more than sex so that perk end up being irrelevant.

Neat.