I LIKE YOU GIRL FROM VHS GETS HER OWN MOVIE. COMES OUT ON VOD 12/6

>V/H/S breakout star Hannah Fierman is returning to her “Amateur Night” role in SiREN, our non-found-footage spinoff directed by Gregg Bishop (Dance of the Dead, The Other Side, VHS: Viral).

>SiREN, executive produced by V/H/S director David Bruckner, is set for release in theaters on December 2, 2016 with a VOD, Digital HD and DVD date set for December 6, 2016 through Chiller Films.

>We’re really proud of the Nightbreed vibe in SiREN, which also stars Chase Williamson (The Guest, John Dies at the End, Beyond the Gates), Justin Welborn (The Final Destination, The Signal, Dance of the Dead), Michael Aaron Milligan (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri), Hayes Mercure (Mascots), and Randy McDowell (Elvis).

>Based on a short by David Bruckner, the feature was written by Ben Collins and Luke Piotrowski.

>“‘SiREN’ is a horror-thriller about Jonah, an apprehensive groom-to-be whose bachelor party turns into a nightmare when he frees a seemingly innocent victimized girl locked up in a supernatural sex club. Her ruthless handler and proprietor of the sex club will stop at nothing to re-capture his prize. Jonah struggles to rescue the girl only to discover it is he who needs to be rescued as he comes to the realization that she is a dangerous fabled predator who has chosen him as her mate.”

ew.com/article/2016/10/26/siren-trailer-chase-williamson

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/10/26/siren-trailer-chase-williamson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRAILER: ew.com/article/2016/10/26/siren-trailer-chase-williamson

TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER HERE

looks fun

>VOD

wew lad

>Spooky yandere waifu: The movie

>breakout star

More like cum tribute star.

Fuck off loser

>breakout star
Yeah she looks really cumbustable

I regret typing this

Wat

> Jonah struggles to rescue the girl only to discover it is he who needs to be rescued as he comes to the realization that she is a dangerous fabled predator who has chosen him as her mate.

Unless she eats him or something like it after she's done mating with him, I'm not seeing why he has an issue with this.

No like?

>it's not titled 'I Like You'

Yeah that would have been good.

Other than the eyes qt this movie looks pretty awful

>Walking home
>Dark as fuck outside
>Meet her
>She likes you
Wat to do?

Just as I expected, they ignored everything cool about the original skit and made a generic monster movie.

wanna fug?

y-you too

Live my vore fetish.

>she's a monster from the beginning

>SiREN
Are they shills for Apple?

>She gets really angry at you for some reason
>Revealing her true form
>She still likes you
>Starts sucking on your pee pee
Wat to do?

Nut then return the favor, I'm a gentlemen.

>she wants to fug

what do?

put benis in bagina

>Nightbreed vibe

I'm sold.

Yeah, Sup Forums isn't a good audience for "horror" movies like this

Vhs poster is a shill poster, go away

>and the gods made Medusa so hideous that no man could ever love her again

Stroke her hair and then maybe push her head deeper if she's susceptible to it until nuttage occurs. Assuming I'm not in agony from a broken leg.

Well in VHS she tears the other guys throats out and rips their dicks and balls off after she fucks them so

YEESS

is that fucking peter mullan?

No she did that because they were trying it on but she didn't like them.

Wonder what I did to piss off the ayy lmao looking girl.

Oh my, well I don't go for that type of behavior.

Not at all.

be her slave

I thought there was some retarded point in there that they were treating her like shit and she didn't like it but she gravitated toward the "nice guy" that had reservations about taking her upstairs and fucking her in the first place

this is what I gathered from it

Beta

pleb

Might be cool

I hope she shows her hairy pusy again!! wow so sexy!

They were planning on making a full movie about that years ago, not a good sign it's just now actually coming out.

I expect this to make me cum heavily.

She better still have the bush

stop stealing my me-me pls