Sup Forums halloween costume

Is this the best halloween costume Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XM9iQVO6kWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tries to find hilarious expensive clothes
>can't get past 2k

You can get a hermes belt that looks like that for 5g alone.

If you pay that much money for a light blue polo shirt you deserve to be executed so the homeless can feast on your remains.

There's just no excuse for paying more than $100 for a casual / business casual shirt.

You sound effy as fuck

>cargo pants
>three figure price
>cargo pants

>Is this the best halloween costume Sup Forums?
For you.

I have two pairs of jeans and neither of them fit.

Am i /fa/?

>2016
>being poor
You're either European or a nigger

only if they are too small.

I had no idea /fa/ actually spent so much on their clothes. I thought they were just memeing but they aren't.

Reminder that CIA's clothes in TDKR are 100% authentic spookwear.

Halloween? I wear this every day.

>polo shirt $240
>Belt $475
>Cargo pants $129
>Boots $445
lol, what faggot made this image?

step up your fashion game pleb

>You can get a hermes belt that looks like that for 5g alone
Went to a Hermes store in Paris and it was amazing people watching. So many rich Asian men parading around in stuff they were trying on in front of their bored wives. It was a strange reversal of the sexes.

This image has been around for a long time and it has always pissed me off. The shirt clearly doesn't match. CIA's shirt has vertical striped of dark and light blue. The suggested shirt is simply a solid light blue, and far lighter that CIA's.

The jacket is passable, but look at that belt buckle! What is this garbage? This tripe? CIA's buckle is nothing like that! Moving on, where's his watch? Aiden Gillen is known for his taste in high quality watches, so why omit such an important accessory?

I consider myself a long time Baneposter, and I find myself wishing the original poster of this image put some real effort into it. CIA's outfit means a lot to some of us, and I personally would love to wear what he wears for a day. If anybody out there could update this list, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Also noone mentions the badly dyed hair that is certainly important for a Halloween costume to at least buy a CIA styled wig.

OP here,

I thought this following set is a little more complete than the first one.

i already have a buzzcut, do i do it Sup Forums ?

Have this rare cia that I drew myself.

I think Hugo Boss discontinued that jacket. I've been searching and can't find it.

wtf are dollars hugely inflated or something

the cost of these clothes in britain about like £50 max

OP again,

These are Big Guys, but they should really put some extra work on that pose tho.

Don't forget that the pose makes the guy big, the better the pose, the bigger the guy.

Seriously Sup Forums what is a good last min Halloween costume

So far I'm thinking wizard

every few years I pop in a pair of plastic fangs and say I'm a vampire

Is this shopped? that fucking giraffe neck

He's a big guy.

>if you can afford things i can't you should be cannibalized by useless drug addicts
ok faggot

One is too small. I can't fit my hands in the pockets.

The other is too large, unless I wear a belt they just fall down.

they spend as much Sup Forums spends on video games

but these days /fa/ kids are all fail niggers, they were already fail, but now they fail harder

not if you're a big guy

>he never had the opportunity to experience the quality difference between a 250 dollar polo and some cheap lacoste shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XM9iQVO6kWs

It's a fucking meme. The jacket hyde's wearing is obviously not the same as in the pic.

lacoste's not so cheap

the guy's probably walmart tier

Lacoste is cheap?

Damn my best gear is from when my aunt bought me a bunch of lacoste shit about 9 years ago.

I guess he ain't so big.

It's not about being able to afford something. It's about literally wasting your money on pointless shit for no considerable reason. Srsly when a polo goes over $100 it's just the law of diminishing returns, sure the quality gets better but not $200 extra better.

you either a child or.... no you're definitely a child

it actually is

Do you get mad when people buy $10k+ cars instead of $600 ones?

"Im cia. i work for the fbi."

you're a big guy?

me in the middle

my gf spent 300 of my money for my faggy pink polo that i never fucking wear

You're a big cuck

how do i dress like dr.pavel, my friend is doing cia

Said the NEET

Nice straw man

Srsly when a car goes over $10000 it's just the law of diminishing returns, sure the quality gets better but not $9000 better

Kek is this real?

I don't think I even remember what the original image looks like

omg I almost died

took me a minute before I even noticed dylan roof. He fits right in

>me on the right

its not cheap, i recommend lacoste to everyone. but its a lot cheaper than 250 for one single polo

>that pic

/fa/ is so fucking cancerous

Except it's not a car, it's a fucking shirt. Please take your shit analogies elsewhere, /fa/ggot.

Bane

SPOOKY SCARY HOT HEADS
SPEAK WITH SUCH A SCREECH
THEY'LL SHAKE AND SHUDDER IN SURPRISE
WHEN THEY HEAR THE BIG GUYS SHRIEK

WE'RE SO SORRY JANITORS
YOU'RE SO MISUNDERSTOOD
YOU ONLY WANT YOUR HOT POCKETS
- BUT I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD

CAUSE SPOOKY SCARY HOT HEADS
SHOUT STARTLING AUTISTIC SCREAMS
THEY'LL SHITPOST FROM THEIR BASEMENT
AND JUST WON'T LEAVE YOU BE

Why did all the dudes in that pic have such long necks? Is this just an Australian thing?

Of all the boards you could have a meetup with /fa/ has to be the worst.

>People spend $475 on a belt
Fucking kek!

thats actually a nice jacket, I want one

shaun from shaun of the dead

Not /k/?

they just look like some harmless kids having fun.

btw protip for you: only teenagers will post pics like this of other teens being lame to mock and rip on them. adults don't actually give a fuck about what teenagers do anymore. they look at all dorky teen behavior impassively and under the same blanket title of "teenager".

Perfect