vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grow up fucker!

With the steam and the cream, it's really a dream

Anonanus, I think it's you who should grow up

You ain't shit! please log out from Sup Forums asap!

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Him. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.

I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.

The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.

I slidde the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.

I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.

I will always be there.

This is a log thread, Anonanus. It's time to mature a little before you post again.

>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are slidding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Yea, I would smash your head with a boulder anytime, especially when you post these cancers

Please grow up before posting more

>the unfunny underage faggot tells me to grow up
This place was nice and peaceful untill you started posting this retarded forced joke about literally eating shit

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

>accusing others of being underage
>being this immature
Anonanus, it's time to grow up.

andy sevenn

Not clever
Not funny
Not edgy
Not triggering
Not even bait
Autism and unemployment are over 10000 with this forced as meme

Oh shit, I really am immature, I shouldn't even have clicked on this thread. Enjoy some sage and report you piece of creamy log

LOGging on

Wow, the immaturity is strong with these posters...

Welcome, Anonanus.

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

Dump

This shitty meme has been on Sup Forums for almost 6 months and I still find it more inviting than the 6 daily trap and boi pussy threads

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Grow the fuck up

Again
Not clever
Not funny
Not triggering and not even bait
Just stupid
Enjoy your shit tier meme / shit post

Lol the immaturity is overwhelming in this post, you should really grow up

it goes in all tiers

I hope you win the lottery and die the next day and your daughter has to lower you into your grave :)

I hope you can be a little more mature in your next post, but you should wait until you grow up before posting.

Dubs logged, throat clogged

Begone logless shills, trips confirms

>Enjoy your shit
andy is that you?

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Any proof?

Hi user,
It's Mandy from HR again. If you could be sure to make sure your posts on this site are a little bit more mature it would be greatly appreciated. I have gotten some complaints from staff. Thanks and have a great day!

Best,

Mandy Fourr
Sup Forums Human Resources Coordinator
(223) 15sixx - 2sixx5sixxsixx
Throat Tower
3324sixx Warm Coil Avenue
New York, Jew York
mandyfourr logofshit dot com

That was a logpost you dipshit, illiterate logposters are giving a bad name to mature logposters such as myself

Dubs confirm

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)

I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.

I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!

I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.

Wish me luck in Hollywood!

Hi user-Anus,

I'm Randy, Mandy's boss.
That message was for this

faggot and not intended for you so don't get your throat in a knot. Mandy has been thoroughly sexually harassed for her stupidity.

Happy clogging

Thanks Randy, you look familiar. Is your last name Sevenn?

Tips for logless shills:

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

Stinky poo poo bum droppings

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

>Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old...
Mehmet please

Dubs logged, throat clogged, Mehmet btfo

yea I'm sure you're mistaken, I don't look like anybody

>Be Soviet soldier in 1960's
>Stationed at Kamchatka Peninsula at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
>Nothing's going to happen today. Nothing ever happens.
>So fucking cold out.
>Suddenly hear early-warning siren go off.
>Clutch AK-47 tightly, not had drill of readiness in months.
>Suddenly hear what sound like Western heavy metal music.
>Suddenly smell something.....ripe yet wonderful.
>Duck as massive flying log of shit roars over my head.
>Knocks Ushanka right head. Ushanka now has shit on it.
>It's a Capitalist attack!
>Run towards anti-aircraft gun but logs of shit are dropping out of sky all around me.
>Take out picture of Lenin for inspiration as I aim anti-air gun.
>Massive log of shit roars by again, but this time doesn't drop log but drops western heavy metal guy.
>Western heavy metal guy walks over to me like cowboy in John Wayne movie.
>Takes off pants and squats.
>Don't know what comes over me.
>Walk over to Capitalist and get on my knees and open my mouth.
>Western heavy metal guy drops big poo poo in my mouth.
>Swallow and goes down my throat. Tastes better than even alcohol from Mig-25 cooling systema.
>Write encounter in log book. Maybe capitalism not so bad. Maybe logs not so bad.

fuck dubsa re my weakness
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Holy logs! I knew it all allog!

Will you kill yourself already? No one likes your forced 'meme'

You fooled no one dumbass. Low IQ logtwat

Woah, let's try to grow up before posting. This is a website for mature adults, after all.

Fuck off Dani, your salty filthy piss isn't welcome here.

>not bait
It got you to respond, kiddo

>being this triggered over log threads
You’ve got a lot of growing up to do

S L I D D I N G
L
I
D
D
I
N
G

Log gobbler reporting in. Check em

This is illegal! You should all be locked up and drenched in my salty, hot piss, that'd fucking fix your deviant ways

log gobbler kek why isn't that in wider usage

Because it's garbage

Fuck your filthy piss, Dani.

>he said "slidde"
Dani needs to do a better job of pretending not to be a logfag

Why don't you and Mehmet go play in the shower? We don't want your piss making this thread filthy. Only steamy logs allowed here.

Dump

mehmet you dirty old fuck
SUCK A LOG

Double dubs logged, throat double clogged

This is news to me but I'm not surprised at all, Dani's filthy piss is disgusting

All these dubs to log, they leave my throat clogged

those who do not want the log down their throat should jump from a building!

So much this

List of info for logless shills:

logofshit.com/

thelogman66.wixsite.com/shitlogsupport

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

still fagging like the faggot you are OP?
>so cancerous it can only same fag to the hate

Such an immature logless shill. Please grow up.

Hot

That beer sounds so refreshingly steamy

Dump

Photoshop is obvious

fermented with only the creamiest of Andy's logs.

I'm going to my liquor store for a sixx pack of this tonight!

Are you implying filth-streamers don't know how to read? You cheeky poop-munching imbecile

I used to work for Dani as a toilet typist and reader, can confirm Dani and Mehmet are both illiterate and dictate posts.

log of shit

That neck massage is the dreamiest

Dump

Give me those right now you dirty logtards. ALL dubbers and better are MINE!

if you would gladly, then join our server and post some creamy logs: TEtcZtR