Been dealing drugs for about a year now for this guy who threathens me and my mom

>Been dealing drugs for about a year now for this guy who threathens me and my mom

>Live alone with mom

>Guys threathens he will hurt us both if i dont do it

>A few months ago i could stop for a few months because investigation was going on

>Thought that got rid of him

>Guy did some horrible stuff to me, he paid me cash for dealing, but he also stole all of the money i had earned doing it by simply taking it all at once from my house.

>Thought investigation would make him stop

>After a few months he's back

>He keeps threathening me

>Trying to do stuff on the site online to make money to move to another town but shit takes ages

>Cant take it anymore

>Last week he sent me to a client but because stuff ran out i couldn't fill his entire order.

>Guy tells me i have to pay the money that he didn't get as a fine.

>I told him that that is ridiculous

>he said he doesnt care and smacked me

>I want this to stop

>I cant go to the cops cuz he will snitch me if i snitch him and i dont want to be locked up

>I cant fight him cuz hes stronger and will kick my ass

>If i tell him i want to stop he will kick my ass and hurt my mom

>I dont know what to do

>Guy was a professional boxer for several years and he has already served 2 years for burglary and mutilation

>needhelp.jpeg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_immunity
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/immunity-exchange-testimony.html
rightxd.org/7643577744336.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

murder

I'm no legal expert but can't you ask for immunity when you tell the cops you have information?

if this is possible make sure to get some solid evidence against him for crimes that will get him locked away for a long time, long enough to gtfo.

I have no idea man, i rlly am thinking of murder but if i can do without i will do it. I have no idea how i could possibly be immune if i actually did sell the drugs. He will try to lie and snitch me in any way possible.

i have no idea how to get evidence, the guy works really safe because he knows he's a scumbag. I was already trying to get some for a really long time.

get arrested, plead guilty, don't snitch. he will leave you alone after that. you might even get off light

Point is not to get arrested tho, my mom is almost unable to work anymore and im trying to somehow provide for us both. Also my mom would literally die inside if i threw away my school career which i've been able to manage surprisingly enough. Rlly dont want to hurt her. Also dont know if getting arrested will rlly drive him away as he quit for quite some time because of an ongoing investigation on him but came back anyways...

Figure out how long you'll be in jail at minimum if you snitch or just get arrested. They might go easier on you if you snitch but again you'd need some kind of evidence.
Maybe talk to the police before you try anything tricky to get evidence if you think you could set him up somehow, rather than doing it all alone and getting killed.
any kind of welfare?

definitely dont go to the police if you plan to murder him though

Be smart about it, kidnap him, take to abandoned warehouse and torture unitll dead.... profit???

Welfare laws have gotten stricter and the welfare has gone way down since the stream of refugees all receiving welfare. Also welfare wouldn't really solve the problem i think as it is barely enough to pay for rent and food every month. Also rlly don't want to go to jail as i said i have a lot to lose. How exactly could i approach the police and not do any time? I could do with some community service but that's it. Can't rlly do more. And who's to tell that he won't just come back afterwards.

I dont have any friends that are willing to help me with that as most of my friends dont even know im doing this. I have lived a very lonely existance for the past year because if i go to my friends i can't sell drugs. Our bond has certainly weakened and alot of my so called friends already left me. Dont know about the others. I definitely cant take him on alone..

Oops i meant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_immunity
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/immunity-exchange-testimony.html
Talk to someone who actually knows the law.

or kill him, but that causes a whole 'nother mess.

Is it possible to disappear with your mother? Something has to give here.

'threathens'

You fucking retard

he's punking you because you're a punk, grow some balls, stand up for yourself, catch a beating. if he tries to hurt your mom, stab him the fuck up, self defense counts when you're protecting others

pack your shit in the middle of the night and leave town at 3 am. Go to a relatives, and stay there.

Dont tell anyone, just sneak off into the night. This man isnt a supernatural creature, he is a violent drug addict.

He wont spend time looking for you when he has to spend time finding drugs. He will likely kill himself at some point.

Do not return to where he is ever again.

If you think your life is in danger just make it clear to the police that you only did what you did because this guy made you fear for the safety of yourself and your mother. If this is America it would be just as easy to get a gun and blow the fucker away. Just make sure you do your homework on how not to get caught. Wear gloves , cover face if possible , have an alibi and leave no evidence.

Thank you ill read into it

thank you for pointing out my mistake. English is not my native language.

Where do you live?

This. I personally recommend going to the cops as long as you have solid evidence against him, I'm sure you can work something out with them.

I really want to stab him so badly if he breaks into my house which he will definitely when i tell him that i want to quit.

Netherlands

I will try to go to the cops but i rlly need to think everything through and come up with smthing to atleast get some evidence. I will sleep with a knife next to my bed just in case he tries to break in.

you could shoot him up with a shit load of drugs so he overdoses

If that's the case and he does it, make sure you have a gun, 'cause I'm sure he won't come unarmed.

Well shit, if I could I would help.

I grew up in an area with people like this, I know people who can take care of it but we in Ohio.

If you can legally buy a gun. Carry a knife next time he sees you. Stab him if he hurts u or ur mom

he isn't a drug addict man. He's a drugdealer but since he served time he doesn't want to deal himself anymore so he does the shit he does and uses people like me.

Fuck that. Murder is a poor solution. Let the other guy be the aggressor so when he does try something, OP can defend himself and kill the fuck that way. This kind of business is a terrifying one, murder isn't the way to go

If only i had the money to let you guys fly over or smthing i srsly want to make him stop from attempting this shit ever again

if you plan on doing this come up with a story to tell the police that isn't going to get you in jail for lying if they fact check you.

Hang up Camera's in the house that he won't see, just in case.

Isn't there a law in the usa that if someone breaks into your house you can shoot him and not get prosecuted? The thing that comes to my mind to be wary of is his "friends" who might come to take revenge or smth like that.

I agree. Maybe i should set up arms around the house in hidden places and attack from an angle he can't see. Maybe telling him that i will get the money from upstairs and as soon as i open the door to the staircase i can have a knife or a brick that i push into his face or smth.

rat out his ass ffs...crime stoppers is anonymous.

>> I can try to get a camera from someone i know who's a tech guy. Would be an idea.

Its in the netherlands.
I also live in the netherlands.
If you kill or even hurt a robber, your the one being charged.

2nd suggestion - treat him a "beer" or something that will make him fall asleep then hide the body. It'll be easier that to overpower him.

>> 757186857

whatever you decide to do, weigh all of your options carefully beforehand, don't just kill him hastily without understanding the consequences like him killing you instead, his friends finding you, or the police finding out about what you did.

But I meant the opposite -kill the robber and not get charged.

me
that's what I thought of too. It's important to know if he has someone who knows his whereabouts. If no you're clear to go

I had to defend my mama once when she was with this piece of shit who was beating her. Long story short I put a gun on his dumbass and said if he came back they'd be scraping his nigger brains off the ground. I called him a pussy etc.
You're ordeal sounds a little bit scarier than what I had to deal with. Well this guy I threatened was huge. He was 6'2 and a heavy weight. I'm only 5'11 and on the tubby nerd side. My threat still worked but only because I had the Gaul and I was about to kill his ass for real. Now what you need to do is record him in your house threatening you. You also need to try and get this faggots to text threats or stuff about drugs. Then tell the fucking police. Get a restraining order. Buy a gun. If you cant buy a gun then you need to get something for Christ sakes. Stop being a pussy and defend your family.
>itt city boy
Don't just go murder him. These anons that tell you that or dumb. You're gonna end up in jail because you're clearly sort of on the derp side. Don't get upset. You let this situation progress on your on. Worst comes to worse snitch about the drugs but have a cheap lawyer on your side that can aid your ass.

Depends on where you live, but absolutely there is. Called the Castle Doctrine. If someone breaks into your house, regardless if they're intent on hurting you or not, you can kill them.

>calls someone derp
I can't even spell. Inb4 look at my dumbass

I will weigh my options as >> 757187369 said. You are right. I need to man the fuck up and i will. I will have to think this shit over. But im going to make a decision soon. I will keep you guys updated. Meanwhile thanks for all of the advice people. It's tough but some of you are actually trying to help me!

Having this thread is already a opportunity to get caught if you did really kill him.

an anoymous hint to the police from a phonebooth maybe? If he is a gangster he will also participate in other crimes besides dealing drugs

If you're serious about killing him, and seriously think you can get away with it, don't aim for the face with a knife, aim for the throat if you're slashing or chest if you're stabbing, you're likely to hit an artery so even if he does kill you some how he'll bleed out anyway

Man gets kild,
Sup Forums tread with killing as the awnser
know guy lives with his mum.
they check who the killed man is in contact with and lives with his mum

Just tell the FBI when an operation is going down, they will grant you full immunity with a witness protection program so no one can hurt you just make sure the bust is really big

Set up a camera watching the interactions he has with you, giving you the drugs, threatening you and you mother etc. until you get him saying some really incriminating shit. Go to the police and show them said footage and have your mother there to back up your story, show them text messages and anything you can get your hands on. Or if you don’t think that will work you may just have to kill him op, poison him and Stick a needle in his arm, the cops shouldn’t think twice about what killed a lowlife like that. I really hope you get a good ending to all of this op. Godspeed.

steakknife tied to a stick makes a good distance weapon if you dont have a machete or anything similar.

Would have to be very well taped so it doesn't give way when you slash though, and OP sounds on the poorer side, so I'd imagine him to not have much room in his house, so that may not be the best idea

Step 1 get a gun
Step 2 shoot him in the face
Step 3 stop being a whiny little faggot

would indeed fuck me.
i will try to set up some sort of either voice or video recording first to try to get some evidence. If that doesn't work i might have to do some more extreme stuff later down the line... or theres always the option of getting caught on purpose.

Poison him.
Put sone ricin in his beer or something
There is a infograph online on how to make ricin
Stuff will kill him in few days
It will also be invisible to autopsy
Protect your family user , cause they are the most important people in your life

Just kill him and destroy the body. He's a drug dealer, nobody will miss him.

Join the crips for protection

If there's no alternative, this may be a good idea if he can get away with it, maybe even get some drugs into his corpse, make it seem like he was under the influence and that may have been a catalyst to his death?

>Literally telling someone to commit murder

I see you're a useless fuckwit.

That takes an extreme amount of planning and a level head, something of which OP doesn't seem to have at this time. Don't tamper with anything like that, it's too dangerous.

True, he would need to somehow get the drugs, and if this guy is as fucked up as OP says he is, he will certainly notice some of his supply missing unless he makes up for the money in his own, which I doubt he can.

buy a gun and shoot

Your going to die regardless, might as well stand up for yourself once in your sad life before you do, he's a criminal, and it would be very easy to claim self defense in your post on IF you get caught. Or if your content just let him continue to push you and your mother around, you fucking beta

rightxd.org/7643577744336.jpg

Buy fentanyl cut it with coke say the guy said it was shit and that's he didn't want it. He take so the fentanlyl he dies

>drug dealer
>no gun
Get a gun and kill him. Make a pipe gun, shoot him in the brain stem, get the casing, disassemble and dump the pipe gun in a junkyard

Yeah because he has time to wait for castor beans and then going through the whole process. What you wanna bet this cat ends up killing himself and his mom while that fucking Chad is off wanking himself silly and snorting dope off of strippers pussies.
Real good advice there buddy.

Bad advice and good advice at the same time.
>I like this guy

are you dumb

youre a dealer and you ask Sup Forums to help you

prove ur worth fam show ur not messing about

If this is real you deserve what happens to you. Fucking moron.

Damn dude that's a shitty position, I'll give you some genuine advice here, might be from experience, might not be, I'm not on a VPN at the moment so I'll guess you'll never know, here's what you do
>find quiet, out of the way pub or pool house
>make sure they do not have the budget for security cameras
>become a regular, become friends with bouncers
>kick it with them as much as possible
>buy a gun, if the gun is legally yours then purchase a gift debit card at target, pay with cash and order a new barrel online, once used remember to switch back to original barrel and dispose of secondary barrel
>convince bouncer that you sell weed (nothing else, hungry eyes are always looking for a come up)
>when the time comes for you to re-up, text as many people as possible (be subtle though) that you are going to the pub, if you followed my instructions this shouldn't seem unusual
>try meet your guy at somewhere not if his choosing
>at last minute change locations
>give him the money, he gives you whatever the fuck you sell for him
>pop him in the head as he's walking away (I know it's a bitch move but you seem like a bitch to be honest, better to not take a risk)
>DO NOT TOUCH THE BODY
>this isn't a fuckinng movie, just leave
>if the gun is stolen dump it in a large water source (cover with lime juice first if you can)
>if gun is not, switch barrels
>go to Pub, talk to bouncer, say something went shady with your weed, tell him if anyone asks you were there for at least a couple hours longer than you were
>if you aren't an asshole he'll probably cover for you, also give the dude a cut for his efforts

Boom faggot you just doubled your profit, and solved your problem in the short run, he has friends though, remember that

Same user who posted this, this is your only chance to redeem yourself as a man, you let this guy fuck with your family, he punked you and he knows he can do it again, smoke him, his friends will come, smoke them too, everybody is always worried about bragging to get a hard reputation, fuck that, handle your business, keep your both mouth shut and let success be your noise, good luck, don't skip a single step and you'll be alright

sneakily record him threatening you. leave town, never look back. it's not fucking hard. smh.

>implying the fbi cares about some small town coke dealer

lmao

Dont overreact thats not true at all, Yea you do get charged but the charge is going to be droped 99% of the time.

Just tell the police dude,
No realy, you live in the netherlands and even if you get a sentence, it will be probation.

>will snitch me
about what? he forced you, to be honest you can probably record him threatening you and bring that to the police

all you do is next time he is bringing more goods, if they are in his hands, tell the police beforehand. you dont need to tell them anything other than there is a guy coming to meet you with loads of drugs and that hes really dangerous. simples. they will take care of the rest. you have a right to remain silent!