Why aren't you bisexual?

why aren't you bisexual?

>if you don't reply you will have bad luck forever

Because i'm not gay

simply don't want to suck a cock. And getting a relationship with a female is already challening enough no need for gay adventures

also

>fuck off

B-but I am.

hi

^agree with them

hey how is everyone doing today?

lmaooo

(with 1st two replies)

Eh not really into guys

I am, and it's great. All the homophobic faggots on here will never know ebay they're missing, and I feel sorry for them.

.....but I am though!

OP asked why you aren't bisexual, not why you aren't gay

im great ,thanks, what about you

I don't wanna share a chick with another dick. I don't want to see another dick. And I'm not a faggot.

Im not gay

because vagene looks gross

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE

I am, but are you implying it's a choice?

thats great, im kinda feeling bad today

There are straight people and the mentally ill.

whats wrong user

so all mentally ill people aren't straight?

seems like you are mentally ill yourself, so I guess you aren't straight

>will never know ebay they're missing

my dog got raped by a random person today :(

I am but I've only ever wanted to fuck 3 guys. I'd fuck almost any woman under 200lbs

LMAOOOOO

I thougth I were.
But then I got told, fapping to convincing dick girls was not gay at all.
Hence, I must be straigth

doesn't that makes the rarer guy you like that much more attractive when you find him?

like a hidden, unique gem

everyone is bisexual

it's okay

you piece of shit apologize right fuking now >:(

ok im sorry user :*(

If I like traps am I bisexual?

I suppose I am since I want to fuck people like, Blair White and Natalie Mars. I couldn't look at someone like, Ryan Reynolds or whoever the fuck people find hot and think that's attractive though.

#metoo

I am a proud B E E S E X

Because I don't suck cock, OP.

I guess

i already am but everyone thinks i'm gay

i fep to da trep, and now me is gay i thonk, but i no like bbc

user is drunk

Yes.

#metoo

Wow, you're this dumb, huh?
Scary.

how do i tell my straight friends that i want to suck their dicks?

i dont like men simple

My luck is already in the ass

/thread

not dumb, just precise, unlike your brain's abilities

"insert facepalm"

I don't think it is something you choose to be. I believe almost everyone is a bit bisexual to some extent.

Two times in my life I've felt a very little and fleeting attraction towards a man. To "test" myself, I kissed and tried to sleep with a friend (male) of mine. But I just wasn't into it, aroused, etc. It wasn't disgusting to kiss him, but it wasn't exciting or pleasant either.

OP is a cum gurgling fag

and you as a raging homosexual so you win

so?

he gets more action than you ever will

Can stand men being remotely sexual and yet I love traps. I'd suck piss out of this dick.

everyone is naturally bisexual, it's just up to them to explore in and embrace it if they want to

Because I'm not attracted to men.

unrelated

that's a man, so your statement is incorrect

>Implying I'm not...fucking faggot.

not bisexual?
I'm cool w/ that-

I am.

still unrelated to the topic

Ay man let me give you da succ

but that is a man

Search jacob marteny
That's the kind of guy I like

I’m not sexually attracted to men, I think I could get emotionally attached to anyone though, man or woman.

pretty much

A very feminine man. I'd drain this one's balls and yet if she touched my ass the wrong way i'd consider it gay.

not bad

there are loads of other twinks that are cuter/hotter though

thousands and thousands

>A very feminine man.

Literally does not matter.

A green apple is still an apple.

I've tried to explore a few times. But I'm not into it.
Even if almost none is 100% heterosexual or homosexual, I just don't think I could enjoy sex to the fullest with a man (and I've tried).

unrelated. make a shemale sissy faggot thread and i will post there stuff related to that.

Yeah but my dick only gets hard to him. If my dick doesn't like it, I don't like it

thousands and thousands on the internet

millions and millions in the world

you're still too self conscious

you haven't reached the next level

smoke some weed, suck some dick

I think I might be, but I don't like masculinity. I like traps tho

I mean I consider myself gay, but I have been known to hookup with and hatefuck my female exs so I guess you could consider me bi

what about the middle between masculine and feminine?

Your welcome

you are your dick. your brain is you and your body. so don't make lies and excuses.

you literally are bi, so stop saying you're gay

>Your

i can appreciate a nice looking dick, but i don't get off to dudes. who's that bitch on the left? that artist draws an ideal female.

/thread

Cause I'm turned off by dude's. Thought I might be bi, after I discovered that I enjoy anal stimulation. Tried it a couple of times, but never went all the way through with it, cause dude bodies/dicks would just instantly turn me off, as soon as things got started.

Not a fag.

>literally
Not arguing. Wondering if I'm bisexual. Can't stand... even just carnality in men and yet I'd suck and fuck superhot, super fem shemales.

>tuned on by dude's but not turned on by dude's.
you might not be gay but you are a faggot.

See my previous post about trying it. I'm open to anything, but engaging in sexual activity with a guy just did absolutely nothing for me.

bi

Never said I was turned in by dude's. Said I enjoy anal stimulation (from a woman,) but am turned off by dudes.

no such thing as a shemale, just a male on hormones

Yeah, I'm attracted to androgyny as well. I wish I was in the middle, but I'm too masculine atm :/

i might have read your post too hastily. sorry.

I don't understand how a man could have anyone near his ass. It's so invasive.
And i'd love to reach around and feel her balls and dick in my hand as I do her up the ass.