If you could take the vote away from certain people, would you and who would it be?

If you could take the vote away from certain people, would you and who would it be?

Whites.

That might actually save the west

why?

voting age at 23
people on walfare

It will encourage them to sack up and revolt and take back their countries.

nobody, if i am just another citizen off the street. people should be convinced to change their view instead of being suppressed into not being able have their voice heard. you dang fascists.

Not a bad idea, but I place my hopes on Trump.

This.

it'd be funny though

1st generation immigrants.

People without jobs for more than 2 years (shit happens)

Unemployed students

You need to pass a critical thinking test to be able to vote.

Everyone except me...

this is also acceptable

One simple test before voting.

Match the face to the name.
Match the name to the policies.

If correct, you can vote.
If incorrect, educate yourself.

women, immigrants, everyone under 25.

The nignogs in the Democratic party who think Hillary is their friend.

this actually

You'd have to instill some kind of nationalism in them for the country they moved into though. Or use one race of them so they kick out all the others.

I'd take away from no one. Voting is something that you can't just arbitrarily take away from certain people, it defeats the point.

But in our current state as a republic, whether a law is passed has no correlation to how popular that law is to the general public. It's only positively correlated when you remove something like the bottom 95% of earners, i.e only rich lobbyists affect which laws are passed anyway, so it's all futile.

thats how a dictatorship is born

Women 100%.

Please elaborate.

Women. There has never been such a destructive force as women voting.

niggers, dunecoons, sjws

the richest 5% of the country. By both wealth and income.

only net taxpayers can vote
age of 21

women and non-whites (including Jews)

That should take care of most of the undesirables while not having to have a rigorous/complicated testing method for voting.

people on welfare / receiving things from the state.

any answer besides women is from a newfag. the decline of civilization began the secobd women got the right to vote. marriage and family started to decline immedietly and its been more degeneracy ever since

Women. Anyone under 35

Women.
Women.
WOMEN.

That will be my answer every time all times.

Oh and politicians and registered lobbyists. Their influence is also already felt.

Stop all non-whites voting, along with all women, and Jews.

>receiving things from the state
So everyone?

>not living innawoods

this. Our country was great when only white European men ran the country and made the decisions. It has turned into a festival of degeneracy.

would say anyone who doesn't own property but the workaround is too easy

Liberals and niggers

what if a nigger isn't a liberal?