Something feels wrong anons. Is anyone else feeling this?

Something feels wrong anons. Is anyone else feeling this?

Yeah there's definitely gonna be a terrorist attack soon

The last time I can remember feeling like this for no reason were the hours leading up to 9/11

can someone fill me in?

We think there's a big terrorist attack coming. But nice try mr. Cia

There has been a shift in the invisible strings that tie us all, have you felt it aswell?

I dont feel anything

Obi Won worst jedi

wtf

yes ive definitely felt off for about a month now

it used to be scary whenever there was a shooting in a public place
now it just feels like.. so regular
it really depresses and hurts me to know that something worse than this is what my kids will have to grow up in, so i'm not gonna have any. Any other anons scared for the future?

You are retarded lmao. Good thing you won't reproduce then. Less mongoloid genes in the world.

Do you not know of the insane barbaric things that have happened in our past? This era is the safest yet. If you subtract mudslime and nigger crime.

Why though?
It already feels like global warming is happening. I never see any clouds in the sky and for the first time ever, where i live we didn't go below 70 degrees during winter.
Maybe it's just me, idk.
Shootings are happening more regularly, now there's one every couple months.
On top of that, nuclear tensions are rising and I think something might happen whether it's on purpose or accidental.

Yeah, I know we're in the safest era, but seriously, it's harder to earn money and live.
In the past there would be barbaric acts every day. Now there's never any barbaric acts, but once in a while we have a random event happen that will wipe out 200+ people. and if it's a 150kt nuke it's ~1m people. not saying nukes will be dropped but i feel like something might happen soon. like 9/11

yes and also bump

No.

Read up on climate oscillation you stupid fuck.

Yes, been feeling a disturbance in the force lately.

You need a therapist. Stop being depressed because you watch too much news and don't let CNN tell you how to live your life.

serious question OP,,
what year were you born in,,this might explain why you feel this

yes OP...there is something wrong,,soon,,very soon

No user, nothing is wrong. How about you take a seat, and think about everything. The governments aren't controlling you and subconsciously programming you in a specific way, nor is every major attack orchestrated by them. Perhaps you need to go to therapy to... "Re-educate" yourself.

wow,,i quaded

I hope for a nuclear fallout honestly. I'm not a doom sayer but we need a fucking population and a state of mind change.

Stop with the ",,," faggot

Edgy as fuck. Take your antidepressants and go take a nap lol

nice quads faggot
sage

This will be really exciting! I hope to see more!!!!

blow me...