Fb / ig fap thread 2

fb / ig fap thread 2

also wwyd to her

Check out malutkijulec

Have her knotted by a dog, and then fuck her myself, when drunk and with itchy hands which need a nice dose of slaps and punches to be relieved.

Punch her till she's unconscious, tear off all her clothes, and jerk off on her, without touching her. She's a filthy whore and is disgusting. Only my sperm will end up on her.

Suggest her to put a belt on.

Grab her by the hair and use her body like a mop in a service area men restroom. Kicking her body from time to time. And i mean kicking with sincere hate. She will only have her slips on, so that her holes don't get covered in the filth. After she's done being degraded with piss and shit, i would fuck her ass, and release my cum into her cunt, only touching her there.

rate

Wwyd to this giant slut, she fucks anyone

Short skinny piece of fuck meat to be used like the tissue you jerk off into. And i mean it litteray, simply holding her with two hands.

Dull bitches with soft bodies, no sign of tone, with a tasteless attire. I would fuck the whore on the right, just because she is the taller and probably is the best breeder of the trio. And i would do everything i can to knock her up ,and transform her shallow life at least in a personal tragedy for herself and the baby.

Wwyd

I bet that everybody who has fucked her has enjoyed fucking her missionary, wedging their entire weight over her light body, and doing huge pauses when humping her cunt, pushing deep feeling her cervix, and taking a look at her expression and listening to the sound she makes.

would cum between this pig's tits

Fuck her in the toilet she has just shitted into. Before she flushes the water or cleans herself. I would force her to breath her own stink, and have my hairy balls covered in the rim of shit when bouncing on her asshole. And i would clench to her pristine body and push my fertilizing seed as deep inside her womb has i can.

only middle is clearly visible, my rate from 1 to 10 is: "i've just grabbed my cock 'cause of her".
More?

Fuck her missioanry, forcing both her feet inside her mouth, using the sheer force of my arms and my weight. Spitting on her face and slapping her. i would hate fuck this whore balls-deeep.

more?

more right?

Would rape bareback and creampie against her will.

right is a perfect specimen

i wanna rape left while right is watching us (fingering herself, of course)

Any interest?

ok, she deserves some seriuos stroking. More?

Who wants more Zoe?

i could be

cock in my hand asks for bikini pic...

Wwyd?

What would convince you?

youre getting near

i asked for bikini, but her cleavege is so grat for fapping.... pls more

keep going

wow... i can only say that i'm texting one-handed, here.... she will win my cum very soon. pls don't stop

Choose

Wwyd to her?

this is the typical pic used for cumming again and again, am i wrong? also, pls post more.

whatever she asked!

Moar

What if she didn't ask?