Daily reminder that Jay Cutler was just Brett Favre on a bad team

Daily reminder that Jay Cutler was just Brett Favre on a bad team.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3YORvqu4cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Favre played every game. I don't think Cucklet was bad, but still. Also they played in different eras.

>another delusional bears fan thread

Not an argument

they played in different eras

but yeah cutler was a good QB

Didn't give a fuck about the game though. Difference between someone who is good and someone who is great.

Would Cutler have won championships with the Denver Broncos? Probably.

He also never had a good offensive line, arguably more important.

If Cutler had a passion for football he'd be a HOFer or borderline HOFer. He has the talent imo

That's the difference between being good or being elite. When those guys make their speech in Canton you can see how much it means to them because they love football. Wish euro football players would show that emotion outside of the pitch. They're all robotic and boring as fuck.

I don't exactly like Cutler but let's be fair, the front office did him dirty with the way they handled the offensive line.

Hard to be passionate about a team game when one of the lynchpins you rely on is so lacking.

>flag

Even Jay's statement is robotic.

I see nothing robotic about that statement; i think you're saying that because it came from Jay and not because it's actually robotic.

The shit about Cutler "not caring" is complete bullshit. He was an incredibly tough football player who unfortunately had a baby face and never quite got the right team around him.

He also just comes across as a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything. He proposed to his wife by text message then mailed her the ring ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3YORvqu4cw

farve played a lot longer so his career numbers are dragged down a bit, he was definitely better than cutler at his peak.

You do know Favre's best season according to the stats was 09 when he was with the Vikings right?

>passing numbers easier to get in 09 than in 95

really makes me think

All that does is further prove the fact that passing stats became easier to get in the more recent era. Because Favre was inarguably better in the mid 90's than he was in 2009.

Not him but you're still missing the point that Favre's career numbers weren't hurt by his extended career if we accept your premise that passing numbers were easier to generate later on.

>changing the whole premise of the argument because you lost

stay being a faggot.

cutler is flacco is eli manning

Farve was an Iron Man. Cutler had too many injuries.

Favre played in a different era with rules that made it harder to pass.