Why are democrats such pussies?

Why are democrats such pussies?

politico.com/story/2018/01/16/government-shutdown-2018-daca-dreamers-341178

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311
money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/news/economy/undocumented-immigrant-taxes/index.html
fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do Canadians go on a tour of the whitehouse?

its their nature

because they care about other people.

exactly, pussies

Republicans tried to make a deal but dems rejected. If they cared about people, they'd take the deal.

"Pussies"? Looks like they're bending over the GOP like bitches with this DACA stuff.

In what way? They're literally preventing thousands of Americans who serve in the armed forces to have the protections necessary. They'll shut down the government for a bunch of illegal scum instead of protecting those who protect us.

politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311

Damn those obstructionists

Republicans do the exact same thing.

Okay so? ACA is a shit show. It was pushed through way too fast.

They're literally prioritizing illegals over American citizens.

Also, I was forced to switch doctors. My premiums went up 75%, and now there are only two healthcare providers where I am and they're both driving prices up.

Tell me again about how providing healthcare for lazy bums on the side of the street is a good thing for ALL Americans?

Republicans have been intentionally undermining the ACA.

the is cute kiddo, you actually think the military protects the country.
you probably think the police protect and serve too.
>2018 being so retarded that user actually believes the propaganda

Kek.

My premiums starting going up in 2011 retard. They weren't doing anything to "undermine" it then.

citation needed i keep hearing about price increases however my full coverage plan by aetna went down about 15 bucks a month under aca.
So I think you are lying as all Republicans are liars and thieves.

I've watched premiums go up and number of providers go down over time as Republicans have created uncertainty and otherwise undermined the system, making it appear more unworkable than it really is.

There's this thing called google fucktard. I'm not going to sit here and do the research that you should do because you're too lazy. And you're right, I may be lying. You'll never know but I can assure that I'm not.

How have Republicans undermined the system? Point something out to me from 2010 to 2016 where they undermined the system? Please, I'd love to see it.

Also, mere "talking" does not force insurers to abandon counties and raise premiums. Policies do.

>How have Republicans undermined the system?
The way that I've already said.
>Also, mere "talking" does not force insurers to abandon counties and raise premiums.
Yes, actually, it does. Creating uncertainty increases risk. Insurers are on record giving this as their reason for discontinuing plans.

How do you create uncertainty when you have 0% chance at any way of repealing ACA. That's why I asked for some type of policy during the years 2010 to 2016 when they had 0% chance. You know why you can't produce anything? Because it doesn't exist.

>How do you create uncertainty when you have 0% chance at any way of repealing ACA
Repealing ACA has been a fundamental part of the Republican platform and something they have tried repeatedly to accomplish.

Just Google it. Health insurers haven't been shy to explain why they've been pulling out of markets and raising premiums.

Dems want more immigrants from shithole countries without any skills (merit). They sacrafic DACA to keep bringing in shit. Otherwise it will be merit based, I bet those are a different color.

Dems Won't pay for the wall to save 700k dreamers. Only $50k/EA. Price has been set on thier lives.

I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall?

>standing up for what you believe in and against those that oppose you
>being a pussy
Pick one

>"Logic"

>unlike the GOP plan
>unlike the tax plan
>"So what if I'm a hypocrite?"

>"it didn't help me, therefore it isn't bad."

>Just Google it. Health insurers haven't been shy to explain why they've been pulling out of markets and raising premiums.

Don't forget the government promising the insurance co's billions in order to cover all the chronically ill patients. And then The republicans told them to go fuck themselves "to save the taxpayers money". Which then forced the insurance co's to jack up their rates to cover the losses associated with chronically ill members.

>Hurr we're saving the taxpayers money
>immediately cause the tax payers to spend more of their money

DACA is for children that arrived here, not by choice. If they are illegal, they didn't consciously break the law. Democrats are for illegals who serve in the armed forces. They're not "preventing" them from becoming citizens. They want more people to have a break.

So all those children who came across the border in droves don't count?

Remember, this is Sup Forums:
>half of everyone here is from outside the USA
>half of those left aren't old enough to vote
>the remainder are shut-in, butt-hurt losers

don't waste your time arguing politics here. it's just not worth the effort

Maybe. I'm sure there's a good argument for others than just those illegals. You are forgetting. The US is a country made up of people from other countries. Build the wall. We need a real defense of pretty much anyone entering this country, but let's find some way to make those that are here part of the system. Most live here work and pay taxes without
receiving any of the benefits.

Make the wall. Let's shut this kind of argument down.

I don't buy the "not receiving benefits" or that many are paying taxes on under the table jobs.
Further, the kids will also cost in education, lunches, housing etc.

They will. But first pay for the dreamers to stay. No freebies.

>money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/news/economy/undocumented-immigrant-taxes/index.html
> 3.4 million, of those workers paid Social Security taxes, according to 2014 estimates from the Social Security administration

Also, sales taxes on food, clothes, toys, cars, etc.
DMV registration on cars, trailers, etc.

Dreamers cost us... so do the rest of the illegals.

They all need to get the boot.

fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

>2018, literally believing Marxist Facebook propaganda so heavily that they're willing to ignore the importance of national defense and the roll service members serve

That's a nice strawman you have their. It would be a shame if someone ignored it and called you retarded.