Depression cure?

Depression cure?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com
psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-tapas/201303/medical-marijuana-psychiatric-disorders
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/beating-addiction-out-of-you-literally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jerking off with an onahole

Realize that depression is pointless.

Suicide

Walking in a forest, alone, without headphones.

The real answer?

Diginity

Environmental/situational changes

agoraphobia here, I can't do this

and life also, so do what ever the fuck you want

bump for answer

This is the only answer

Wim Hoff Breathing

Suicide.

Usually there are many factors as to why a person is depressed.
So changing or straight up curing your
depression is going to take and entire lifestyle
change and you have to learn to look
at the world differently. That is easier said
than done but if there is one thing you
can do for yourself to help curb depression,
its going to be exercise. There have been
many studies showing that regular exercise
boost a persons self esteem and also
helps them have a more regular sleep
schedule, all of which combat depression.
Give it a shot and if it dosen't work, well then
at least you'll look good doing a shirtless
back flip off of a 10 story building

Running. Just run for a bit each day. Doesn't matter if you're not very fast or can't run very far, just do it. I swear it will improve your mood and almost every aspect of your life. And it's cheap and healthy.

bump

pussy

You have to find something to live for (no drugs or other harmful things), that is all. Finding is the hardest part.

Time my pal. It happened to me. 3 years of crippling depression... Felt miserable, tho never took a single medication. I know for a fact that is poison for the mind. Makes you sleep all day and shit.
One day I just went out of my house, went for a walk and met some dudes... time made them friends... and know im not that depressed... i mean i still feel it from time to time.. but is not as powerfull as before.

there is a cure, dont know if you need to be autistic like me but...you can learn to avoid bad feelings by simply looking at the good things even almost all bad things come with. For almost 6 years now my mentality is like a solid rock. Come what may, Iam always like "I dont care that much, things happen when they happen, nothing to change about that"
Try to control your opinion about things, your feelings about things, dont focus yourself on something that makes you feel bad. allow yourself to look at bright things every time of the day.

You call me a pussy because of my phobia?

This. Although I fear getting the average Sup Forumstard to run might be easier said than done. Works better than anything though.

Exercise, get a hobby. For me it's mountain biking. Feels great to have something to do that u love. Easier to be a pathetic virgin that way

Meditation

My girlfriend is depressed and I have showed her many sources of exercise helping people with depression and become less anxious but she is so lazy and won't do it.

Then still complains about being depressed as fuck...

there were several (hundred) thoughts in my head during the last two years, mostly caused by shattering of my ideals regarding relationship and systematically killing my thoughts so as not to admit to myself that I wasn't actually in love or "meant to be" in that relationship

but the two crucial thoughts were: if living makes no sense, so does dying; and if I am to feel pathetic all the time, at least I might go on a run pathetic, out with friends pathetic or study for college pathetic - just because i feel that way does not mean the world stops rotating, so why not (I know it may be far fetched, but it worked in my brain)

also, I would try to muster up at least a little bit of motivation, even if it were 1% and do whatever riding that 1%

eventually, dem feels found an upward trend and right now it is all right. there are still high and low days but let's face it, those are on everyone it is just that when faced with depression everything seems like a depression sign

this would be my intro to, but these were also part of my trip:

common denominator - exercise, best exercise - running, shown by studies

Hard bump ma dudz
Have a Depression because My life was fucked since Day one, mom beat the Shit outta me and even cut my face , have light skoliosis till now, have Fucking Heavy backpain that gets worse throughout the Day, retarded doctors say its cuz i dont make Sport, explain em that i have them when i do Sport too and even had them as a child but lot less worse, they say SPORT!
Now almost 23 looking like a 17yo without a Job Or a High degree because i couldnt concentrate and notice Shit and was Fucking tired 24/7, total Brain vegetable since 2013, Shit got worse throughout the years, self esteem not avialable cuz have a light crooked jaw and a fucked up nose cuz i got kicked in the face when i was bullied in school, had surgery that didnt really help with the breath problems also my nose pushes my eye up at least i think so, now first time in a Depression cure clinik , IT aint helping Shit, dont know how to find any good doctors
Dont know what to do

and by common denominator I mean 2/5

Don't; that makes it worse.

Exercise - drugs
Vitamin d, potassium, magnesium, calcium, salt - drugs
Cannabis -drugs
Drugs with friends -drugs
Abstaining from fat sugar caffeine nicotine alcohol - not drugs but drugs
Its usually drugs desu senpai

Jesus Christ the anointed one used canna bosom aka cannabis oil to perform his miracles. Literally gods choice. :)

Realize that there is not only one way to look at things, and that looking at yourself and the world the way you do is just bad for you, it's not the "truth" it's just a negative spiral your stuck in. You can get out but it might take time

I got out of a 3 year long depression with suicidal thoughts. The cure for me was exercise and change of lifestyle. I still do drugs occasionally but not every day like before. If you do drugs keep it to the weekends.

The main thing for me was realizing I can't sit and wait for better days. That shit aint going to come for free. Dont expect anything or anyone else but you to fix this. Just fucking do what you gotta do. It all comes down to you.

this also get your head out of your ass
there's people who have it much much worse
go make some friends

Aquire responsebilities.

If you go through life and your meaning is keeping your physical being alive, you are not taking very good care of yourself. You brain needs a challenge, and if you sit in your room cowering in fear and depression of not being able to figure out what to do, go sit there you little bitch.

No one will feel sorry for you. You have to figure out what to do wth yourself, nothing will be handed to you, dumbfuck.

An easy one is become good at an online multiplayer game.

That's a shame because it really does work. I know it's not easy to shake someone into having motivation to do something, but I tend to view going for a run every morning as absolutely essential. She can't force herself to feel not depressed, but she can force herself to do little things that will result in her feeling less depressed. I've dealt with depression for years and I kind of have to treat exercise like eating and breathing. You can force yourself to eat so you don't die, and you have to view running/whatever in the same way. I always feel shit when I start but on top of the world by the end of it. And it has lasting effects. Like getting drunk in reverse.

Find something you're passionate about, preferably with a goal in mind. Try not to make it too easy since it's got to be a dream you can work yourself towards, but also not something impossible either. Also it goes without saying that it shouldn't depend on other people. Just something to go 'I can't die until I do this'. It can potentially fill the hole that looms in your chest/distracts you from unpleasant thoughts.

Just be careful not to let it consume your life.

So start by going with a walk to the end of the street/corner store etc. Build that (eventually) to a walk around the block and so on. Tell her jokes make her laugh make her feel good. Go to local gyms get free to pass trials for you and her and go on treadmil next to her if that's easier. Get bulk AF and just pick her up and carry her around the block. She will think its amusing and that you're handsome. You gotta put in the effort constantly for a long time to override the ingrained neuro responses to things she has built up. My gf was same situ. Depressed though cause she missed family back home so I did utmost to fill the void with myself and mine.

stop feeling depressed.

/thread

bullshit he should do drugs and swim in lots of pussy

Existence is drugs being human and sentient;
Pick your poison.

it's all in ur head

Get off your fat ass, put down the console control, stop obsessing over yourself, and do something. Get a job, get a second job, find a better job, take up a hobby, start running, jogging, playing hackey-sack.

Don't rely on a chick. Chick can make you happy about an hour a week.

Get up. Move around. Take your head out of your navel.

drugs

Exercise.

decide your stronger i know that sounds likedumb advice but when i was younger i turned depression into anger i let the depresssion make me angry and after a few years it just burned away now i decide to be happy and i am

Oh, fuck you!
You've got a linen closet brimming with duvets!

Music also
And girls.

>And drugs.

egocentrism

Money + travel.

This is good stuff right here, now I started in calisthenics and I must say it's a fuckin life saver, you practically don't need devices to do it and you can do it everywhere, plus you can still build muscle by doing the progressions. I started to see bigger arms and better posture, recommend to anyone who doesn't want or can go to a gym. I feel pretty good and y force myself to eat better to exercise better so is another plus, just try it guys.
PD:just download the PDF of convict conditioning and you are good to go

>Medical Marijuana for Psychiatric Disorders | Psychology Today
psychologytoday.com >...
>11 Mar. 2013 · In today’s podcast I’m going to make the case for medical marijuana in the treatment of psychiatric disorders. First I want to give you a general defense of medical marijuana. ... Finally, I will explain in brief three studies, two for anxiety and one for depression where medical ...

psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-tapas/201303/medical-marijuana-psychiatric-disorders

Literally the most powerful substance and force on the face of the planet. More relevent, applicable and indespensible then steel, uranium, silver or gold. Pretty much water and weed. (Cannabis can also make concrete, clothes, cars and protein in mass industrial scale) greatest market on the face of the earth.

>Literally the most powerful substance and force on the face of the planet

Jesus - go peddle your subscription to High Times somewhere else, stoner.

yes
The literal definition of phobia is irrational fear. Prove you're not a waste of oxygen and try to do something about it. Either face it or try some guided therapy.

420blaz3itfgt

Endocannabiboid system regulates mood l, energy, and diet. Its a literal link between mind and body.that's why cannabis is a tangible solution to mental problems.

Endocannabinoid

>Its a literal link between mind

>Literally the most powerful substance and force

Dan Abrams, samefagging on Sup Forums.

confirmatory digits don't lie. A change of scenery goes a remarkable way.

go walking and listen to music, strike up conversations with strangers, you cant be depressed if your outgoing.

Oh, this is great advice. Who doesn't like some unknown, needy crazy approaching them for a tête-à-tête?

There is a doctor in Russia who would beat the depression or addiction out of their patients.

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/beating-addiction-out-of-you-literally/

Its the greatest most consistent cash crop in all of human history.

I saw an article that relates to this, especially if you're being bombarded with "take this pill" type messages - http ://flip.it/TePC.y

Johann Hari is the author. It appeared in the Guardian

I think taking a cane to Natasha's buttocks might cure my depression.

>Its the greatest most consistent cash crop in all of human history.

user, you're gushing. It's embarrassing. I get it, you like weed. You can smoke or dab or shove it up your ass without becoming a fanboy.

Also, vague claim: "consistent cash crop," but how is that relevant to the thread topic?

Relax, Brad Pitt character from True Romance, smoke a bowl, calm the fuck down, and stop proselytizing.

You're literally a subhuman without cannabis in your evolutionary diet.

We symbiotically evolved along side cannabis that gave rise to our evolution and the endocannabinoid system is testiment to that.

Food of the gods by terrence McKenna if you want to k ow why.
Brave new world revisited by alduous Huxley if you'd want to know why it was propagated as anything other than.

exersise
weed
healthy foods
friends and social circle
doing things you love

Dealing with it the way everyone does to certain degrees.

Get up, do what you gotta go. Be that school, work, chores, whatever.

IF you do drugs or have any guilt fix those problems so you arent chemically drained and arent being guilted by your consciousness.

This is what works for me anyway.

Other than that everything else is baby steps, I always get a few depressed nights where if I have to work the next day I just drink so I can sleep, or if i dont I stay up and ponder whats wrong so I can fix it.

Unite Dream and Day.

I would think if you have a loving partner you would have no reason to be depressed no more?

Boku no pico or b gata h kai
Or

>Has a job

What if I tell you one can feel depressed not having it?