My gf sent me a text message today

My gf sent me a text message today.
She said that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Stop lying. She didn't send you this. Actually you don't even have a gf. Stop baiting so you can talk about dick cause you're secretly gay.

Tell 'er she's a cunt and move on. Seriously, if that's a make or break in your relationship it wasn't going to last very long anyway.

/thread

kys i've seen this thread like 2 months ago

if your cock is 9 inches, you will penetrate the uterus, causing extreme brain damage and possible aneurysms

Inb4 you samefag as a nigger

Fpbp
/thread

kek, this anons a psychologist or something.

lol who every made this is probaly retarded
>6 inches very small
14cm is the average size and if they make fun of it and have unrealistic standards no wonder everybody lies about his size

Got em

le ebin win friend xdddd have redit gold :))))))

>I'd we were to exclude all penises below 7 inches, 7inches would be the smallest
>if we were to remove numbers 1 through 4 you would start counting at 5
Weak bait

awesome put down! Wish I had that wit.

Just say you'd be more than happy to double-fist her flapping cavern of a fuckhole, if thats what she wants.

You don't have to use your penis.

6.5 inches???
Hahahaha wtf???? Underage b&
My dick was 6.5 inches when I was 13 years old.

I feel like these threads are part of a widespread attack on white men. alongside the "u mad whiteboi" threads. attacking their masculinity right where it hurts, between the legs. attempting to make them think that the size of their dick is what makes them a man rather than achievements and personality. and that they will never be a real man because they'll never be able to satisfy a woman (because apparently that's what defines a man's value, not).

not that every thread is made by some kind of online paid troll or shill that's actually hired to put stuff like this out there. but I do believe it's a result of that, and that other people carry on the trend because they find it funny.

Most of it is the work of one guy there's an image explaining it but I don't have it and I don't remember his name

>brain is located in the uterus