Just bought this mouth fedora, i dont even smoke but its kind of neat. Only 20$ too

Just bought this mouth fedora, i dont even smoke but its kind of neat. Only 20$ too.
Currently smoke apple flavour with 6mg/ml nicotine.
Share me yours Sup Forumsros

thats nice for $20. what wattage is it at.

also checkd

What a fucking moron. Walking around puffing on Robocop's cock.

I'm guessing 40 since it's called a lite40

40, and 2200mah

Robocop is cool, id smoke his cock

>I don't even smoke
>Using nicotine

Fucking why

nicotine buzz

Just smoke cigarettes like normal people do. Throw that faggot piece of shit in trash where it belongs. It looks like you are sucking fucking bitch ass optimus prime little cock

Hella sick brah let's go drink some listorine and huff paint too.

Holy fuck so close

It was a poor tabacco shop they didnt have liquids without nicotine. I dont get into smoking that easy, i used to smoke cigs for couple of months but i dont end up addicted

Smok al85tc
Red USA mix 12 mg nicotine

Wismec RXGEN3 with TFV12 and 6mg heisenberg and a slightly burnt coil

got menthol berry in it, as well as some juice that gets you high

*1.5mg nic as well

If you don’t smoke then why did you get nicotine retard?

i wrote why

iJoy Genie 234w

TFV8 w/ Heisenberg Menthol 3mg

>that pizza
kill yourself OP

"mouth fedora"

if youre gonna get a douche flute at least get one that doesnt showcase how big your vagina is

PowerTek Current Dumper X7 pushing 1.1kW from quad 18560s through a custom 8 coil Cumulonimbus Fogspewer @50milliOhms

Are you even speaking English here?

I've been vaping the same juice for a month. I wanna kms

Therion DNA 166 with a smok cloud beast tank. Currently vaping sweet complexity from vape wild.

Cuboid 150w with Smok babybeast tfv8

I stick with juul been a Newport smoker for like four or five years

Vgod mech with a coilart Azeroth. Running dual Ni80 fused Claptons with Twisted Messes wire.
One of the many devices I own.

Got a Voopoo Drag with tfv8 baby beast coils. It's been pretty decent, save for the stupid ass name.

Had a Smok Alien before but the circuit board apparently burnt out (according to the shop I frequent). I'm guessing the firing button was pressed down for too long while it was in my pocket as I was driving.

you should be put to death

Why

checked but y tho

There's nothing in this picture newer than 2014

Wanna buy a rig v3?