liverpool is now a Pakistani club

>died; multiple organ failure

GKs POWER RANKING:

1. Buffon
2. LaFont
3. Dragowski
4. Scuffet
5. Pickford

Has he officially surpassed Brady as the GOAT?

Cristiano Ronaldo ended his career with 2 World Cups, 1 EuroCups, 7 Champions League, 7 club world cups, 1 confederations cup and 4 la ligas.

Absolutely amazing

goat or greatest of all time?

WENGER OUT

My mum's boyfriend reminisces about what he calls "the Age of Rooney", but I have no idea what he's rambling about desu

Was Messi that good? He never even played in China

>schalke

this

I heard buffon might go to MLS next year

will red bull blackpool be the first team to defend a CL?

Oh boy! Moutinho is going to coach FC Porto into winning the Champions League, right?

So Barcelona are finally allowed to play in Europe again? Their 10-year ban for doping messi and buying refs and tax fraud has expired?

Well, good luck to them, I hope they make it if they ever do manage to promote from the Segunda I guess

>le 13 season wonder man

Underrated

>Wenger in talks with board over contract extension to 2030

The Great Debate: Pogba or Maradona?

Still can't believe we got that 6th WC
Bra7i1 eternally BTFO

EIGHT STARS
I
G
H
T

>Wenger is literally just a head in a jar at this point

>buyern won the bet365-league 15 times in a row now

im done with this semen slurping """league"""

>yfw da bears won the superb owl

top kek

[post deleted]

2234 days before we win the champions league la

Legit just sold my signed Lindo Ball ZO2s for $25,000. Can't believe I got them for a steal at $900 in 2017.

I always knew he would surpass MJ, LeBron, and Magics records in his first three years

PLEASE WATCH OUR LEAGUE

heh

No need to watch it, Aussiebro, since FC Porto will win Champions League 2016/27, with João Moutinho as our based coach

>Messi
Grandad no one cares, you can't say he was even good because you never saw him play except for some shitty 5D highlight videos on googletube.

There's no way he would be able to keep up with good players of today like Rashford or Odegaard.

Would someone like to remind me why UEFA let Chinese clubs play in the Champions League?

I hope Aussie football never changes. It's comedy genius.

THE GREAT DEBATE

I went to the premiere of Michael Schumachers movie in Kerpen. Got to shake his hand. It was one of the best days of my life.

>Implying humanity will be around in 10 years

>and then I woke up

Now that the radioactive fallout has settled, what did you make of his reign as England manager?

But $25k won't buy you a loaf of bread now?

>a world cup
>kept england out of the relegation zone for years

second only to big undefeated sam

>era penal

lel

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

EXPOSED

Brazil has 6 world cups
Tom Brady is "considering" retirement
Zidane has won Madrid 6 Champions League trophies but I still don't rate him

>9 years to the day since Portuguese league folded due to lack of viewers
F

WHY DIDN'T YOU WATCH

I didn't realise

>Lack of viewers
>tf

>Portugal
>winning a WC
Never ever.

Please watch our league.

How do we stop these guys?

>It's another Leipzig wins the Bundesliga season
They won 9 in a row now.

10 times la

Who's hyped for England vs The European Union tomorrow?

well yeah, that whole spanish nationality switch was pretty unexpected 2bh

I love it when they make fists like they're really going to click that mouse button hard

ANGIE MERKELS BLUE AND YELLOW ARMY
We have 2 European Championships in a row now and with Der Kaiser selecting the team from Berlin there is no stopping us.

Just worried about that new self-imposed minimum of 6 non-CIS asylum seekers per starting lineup affirmative action thing she's brought in.

Madrid has won 15th Champions League trophies
Meanwhile Milan finally win their 8th Champions League trophy

>reminder United paid £650m for a twerking Bebe

>49
>still playing and still the GOAT
How does he do it lads?

He sucked Donnarumma's lifeforce

United States of Mexico and the Caribbean will win the Worldc Up in 2030.

It's our year la

Underrated post

THE BROWNS CANT KEEP WINNING WHY DID THEY GET ALL THOSE DRAFT PICK TEN YEARS AGO

perro caca

best

you have a dream
and it is
posting perro caca
man this is great, keep it up

Just hand us the Euros now

9 years since the russia WC muslim massacre
RIP in peace the 1500 kill lads

Tfw we were the ones to end Bolivia's undefeated streak of 7 years, and all we had to do was to kill Chumacero!
I wish we weren't an island floating in the middle of the pacific now tho.

Based caca poster

LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO LEE SEUNG WOO

Where were you when PulisGOD won the 2026 world cup guys?

>perro caca

checado

youtube.com/watch?v=zfDO1bjdxoA