Two middle class British lads. Roast us

Two middle class British lads. Roast us.

Pikies.

Daft Cuck. Your band name

>middle class
Do we really need to add more?

Who goes on top?, my guess is the guy on the right.

Look at the peasants thinking they are middle class. My watch is worth more than your life savings.

cucks

Fuck off Fauntleroy

What was it like to stare at Hermione's ass and cast spells?

you posted a roast thread on Sup Forums, how much lower can you go

this is all that is needed

Rough trade oiks, get back on the meat rack before I take me whip to your backs.

Left one looks like xe just got back from xis Gap Yar supports communism and constantly bitches about people eating meat around xim

Right one can only talk about all the girls he fucked because he is emotionally damaged and thinks that will make him look cool

I admire you both.

British. Both hiding their teeth. Fagots. Show those rakes if you want to be serious.

British people have better teeth on average with actual data

I know this will be hard to believe as an american whos only source of information is the simpsons and cnn

Where you from fams?

Show your teeth then

gtfo

Show them then.
You asking for roast.

You look like James Franco and Seth Rogan with aids.

Guy on the left looks like the UK equivalent of trailer trash. Guy on the right looks like he smells the guy on the lefts asshole as he sleeps, because he's a closet fag.

There are only 12 months you dumb fucks. Nice trolling.

I bet you like rugby

Teeth or GTFO

pipip tallyho and all hat sots

good enough?

OK bye

Guy on left, you want everyone to know you smoke weed and that'd be fine if you had anything else to call a personality. You don't and that little chinstrap wispy beard isn't fooling anyone you pink-lipped pedophile looking piece of trash. Go back to trying to impress 14 year old girls and while you're at it help your buddy find his chin.

You look like you make shitty YouTube videos about furries, roblox and bad reddit life advice

Also cucks

i almost forgot...
chav twats

>>Middle class

Roasted yourself pretty fucking hard there already, lads.

Is this really what you're doing with your life, OP? C'mon. You get one life and that's what you do?

You want everything, you fking UK bastards. Just to let you know, next time you call customer service - oh we can find you on social media and we do it and oh, boy do we laugh ;) You want the manager? I'll just get my colleague to act like one and advise you on the same shit I just did :) You are really disappointed and wont use our brand anymore? Perfect, I wont have to deal with you ever again.