Is the dodge charger a good car?

Is the dodge charger a good car?

Ive heard that American cars (especially chrysler) are junk. Is it true?

if you want a muscle car, get a mustang. they have to be less shitty to be sold in europe

american made cars are shit unless you want a chevy truck. stick with the shit the japs make

Fuck off zipperhead. Japs don't even make musclecars for the US market.

As someone who has owned a Super Bee for about 4 years now with little to no problems, I can certainly vouch for it.
Pic related

I'm hammered ignore me

I have almost 200K on my ford ranger that little shits still running great. It really depends if you take care of them or not.

Dodge is now literally a nigger brand

Can confirm. Work at dodge chrystler jeep ram dealership. Lots of problems

Steer clear due to poor build quality. Also, police in my area use them as under cover cars but everyone knows about them so they create pockets of slow traffic.

I assume it's either a cop or a hood person who drives it

I have one and I love mine. This generation they're fine but with the older gen chargers you can tell they cheaped out with some of the interior parts for sure but that's any 2000's dodge

Doge makes cars with a lot a horsepower relatively cheep. If you like mussel cars and want to get the most bang for your buck you can't beat the charger and the challenger. There're sort of the amd of cars. That being said you can't expect the best build quality if you're buying a car with a cheep horsepower/pound/dollar ratio. It's called a trade off.

There are many bad American cars but that doesn't mean there aren't great ones. The corvette is one of the most overlooked sports cars and yet since the early 2000s it had been one of the best engineered. The c5 has a 0.29 drag coefficient.

I had a 2006 charger, zero problems, I now drive a 2015 Chrysler 300 (same car), so far? zero problems. They are roomy, decent power, good to look at and as reliable as you treat them.

>I now drive a 2015 Chrysler 300 (

aka the nigger bentley

I have a 2014 Charger Interceptor model. It was only 15k with 32,000 miles. Clean interior. Very roomy. I ran through a few two seater jap beaters prior to it. This car is the shit. I put 30,000 miles on it this past year and the very first CEL came on last night! Cheap nice looking and quick. Also 4 doors for more whores.

You're an idiot

Are Lincoln Continental Black Label's good nigger Bentleys?

You heard wrong.

You're a pleb

Yo, bum

Yup, they're junk alright, pick up a Corvette ZR1 or Z06. (They both outrun even the Hellcat or Demon, you are a kek to disagree))

>doesn't mention Viper
Corvette's a hillbilly car anyway

Go with old mopar not new.

this dude said dodge viper...hahahahaha

shit will be on a tow truck every week.

No, you sir, are the idiot. You do realize that they make certain cars essentially the same only changing the looks while having the same frames, engines, transmissions, etc, making them essentially the same car, right? Seems you didn't.

I'd steer clean from any dodge product. Stick with Chevy or Ford if you want to buy American.

They're pretty shitty for traction. Get stuck after running over just one person.

We did that when you said you owned a Dodge.

You're fucking moron too eh kiddo?

This is me
Also me